Why do I never see threads about Clarence anymore?

Why do I never see threads about Clarence anymore?

Attached: Clarence-Kennedy-800x400.png (800x400, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/urhIHkaXQ_k?t=179
youtube.com/watch?v=PNWzoLIU5jo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GOAT lifter, truly. Obviously can only be vegan because of foods at this point tho.

Because he just lifts and goes about his business, doesn’t cause any drama or say any stupid shit

Because he is a crazy vegan who shames people who are former vegans. He mocked a girl who stopped being a vegan because she was having immunity problems and instead of supplementing, just decided veganism wasn't for her. I think he called her "low iq" or something to that effect.

Clarence is an asshole.

Well which is it?

There's one right now.

People like to get on their natty high horse and disregard his phenomenal progress because of some roids.

I think that it's cool and telling for the vegan community that he has maintained and progressed his lifts on his new vegan diet.

I also just like Clarence, he's cool, reserved, and capable of really sick stuff.

source or didn't happen, literally never seen him be aggressive about veganism

sounds like fake news

youtu.be/urhIHkaXQ_k?t=179
>The thing people don't realize about ex vegans is that they are crazy people
>Their intelligence is below average
He made the last comment while showing a vid of an ex vegan who, instead of taking antibiotics, decided to stop being a vegan because of health related issues.

Like I said, Clarence is your typical vegan asshole.

He's the kind of person reddit s*yboy faggots like. Not surprising that he's a vegan now.

>>The thing people don't realize about ex vegans is that they are crazy people
>>Their intelligence is below average

You say this shit is rude while browsing fucking Jow Forums.

Get out of here nigger.

Attached: trotw.jpg (661x640, 43K)

Hes really strong and had a ridiculously impressive back squat

He said that the people weren't proper vegans, they were subsects of vegans that weren't getting the right nutrition and that this wasn't smart.

He's not looking down on anyone you retard.

Most of them are low-IQ for thinking they can only eat fruit.

yeah man, such a basedboy whhen he lifts more than you ever could, how dare redditors aspire to lift heavy like him, fucking tard

>He didn't actually say that
>Yes he did
>prove it
>*proves it*
>LMAO TRIGGERED

>no scotsman fallacy
Like I said, he's your typical vegan asshole.

Attached: 2ec[1].png (327x316, 208K)

I wasn't the person arguing that he didn't say that.
I watch all his videos and when he said that in his Q&A video I just laughed out loud.

Still, this:
>You say this shit is rude while browsing fucking Jow Forums.
>Get out of here nigger.

Still applies.

>they weren't proper vegans
Holy fuck, I thought Jow Forums was memeing about veganism being a cult but damn you just proved it

Your point is fucking retarded. First of all, I didn't call him "rude", I said he was an asshole. Second of all, me being on a website full of assholes doesn't make him more or less of an asshole.

Faggot

>He's not looking down on anyone you retard.
I'm willing to say he actually is. He just doesn't give a fuck.
That one vegan girl was slashed by the entire internet when she was seen eating meat. Like awfully slashed. He just actually included her in his video because he doesn't give a fuck.

nice strawman, but the point was that they were subsects of veganism, they handicapped themselves

he's really not, he doesn't look down on any of these people, but rather thinks they're misguided, quite literally something else he also said in that video

It is as if I were to get offended like a crybaby because you called me faggot, faggot.

Is it just me or does Clarence have pretty high hips for his cleans? Not like Rippetoe "clean" height where it's literally just deadlift set-up, but way higher than a lot of guys I see

Attached: 145118.png (720x405, 355K)

You think calling someone "low intelligence" for stopping their veganism because of health related issues is him being sympathetic and saying "they're misguided"? You're a retard.

I'm not offended. I just answered OPs question, faggot. Clarence is a vegan cultist and should be mocked for it.

>calls them crazy people and low iq
>"nah bro, he just thinks their misguided"

A retarded bait thread about him was started last night and it's probably still up.

wrong there bro
it's not like he thinks
>muh not vegan low iq
he said they're low iq because they dismiss all of veganism despite not being full vegans and actually being some nutritionally incomplete subset

he never actually mentioned people who do it for health reasons, as was in the initial question, although implied the health issues didn't come from them being vegan, but rather not exploiting all it had to offer them and then calling it an unsustainable diet

i never said it was sympathetic, so nice strawman, but he certainly doesn't look down on them the way you think, he's definitely not the same asshole vegan as most are stereotyped, and far from it, this clip doensn't prove your point to begin with, let alone actually provide any real reason to think he's an asshole

this

>how dare redditors aspire to lift heavy like him, fucking tard

Attached: angrysoyboys.png (231x218, 9K)

yeah pretty sure it's still up, it fucking worked to, even today some retards were arguing over post body or some gay shit

based clarence causing epic bait

Oh you're right, I shouldn't believe what he actually said.

the first one

the whole vegan thing is one video, one very tame video with literally 0 other examples

Cause I run this shit now

Attached: 52491dd7addfc623.jpg (1080x1305, 117K)

>he only mocks her once bro, it's good
Holy shit, how are you guys this deluded?

cope
nice strawman faggot, you have one shitty example and you claim he's a crazy vegan like the rest, get a fucking grip user

how are you so deluded as to think one small comment makes him a huge asshole and a crazy vegan?

Well he's right about ex-vegans being idiots. They became vegans in the first place so they must be braindead.

I gave proof of him mocking ex vegans. And he said "former vegans" as in ALL OF THEM. Anyone who stops being vegan to him is crazy and low IQ. I have proof of him saying it but you butt sniffers won't believe because he's the messiah of your cult evidently.

It only takes one comment to show how he really believes, retard.

there's literally like 0 jeff threads tho

aside from the odd facepull meme this boomer on trt can fuck right off

Carnie cucks are afraid of Vegans stronger than them so they avoid talking about based Clarence.

youtube.com/watch?v=PNWzoLIU5jo

Jeff confirmed natty you're just a hater

epic funny bro le nice reddit meme here's some gold
you gave one bit of proof where he says he thinks ex vegans are stupid for x reason, in a 1 minute timespan in a 10 minute video, never to be mentioned again, he brought it up when prompted to by a question, not of his own volition

he specifically gave examples of ex-vegans who followed meme vegan diets becuase they're the low-iq idiots denouncing his plausible diets

i believe your proof i just think it's shit proof that doesn't actually qualify to fully prove the claim that he's another 'crazy vegan asshole'

what he believes or not doesn't make him an asshole, or crazy, it would be how he openly treats and voluntarily goes about talking about ex-vegans and the like unprompted

a shitty comment in a qna doesn't prove your initial claim of him being a crazy vegan asshole, because while it might be a shitty thing to say about all ex-vegans, because it was a comment made when prompted by multiple fans

an off colour thought neither makes you crazy or an asshole, either that or you think everyone is a crazy asshole, in which case this whole thing is a redarded fucking mess and you need to cope better

he said he natty in own video he must be natty why would man lie to me? to sell program?
no!!!!!! i trust online salesman

What are you doing, user? Asking questions about actual fitness related shit? Obviously Jow Forums is a board for bitching back and forth about e-celebs, don't bring this stuff here anymore.

Post body

whoop there it is

this got nothing to do with my body dyel

wow you sure showed him

literally unironically gtfo faggot tbqh famaland

as if post body can get more cringe than anything else lel

t. dyel

t. t. dyel

Clarence has himself stated that his technique is pretty shit. He makes up for it with top 0.1% genetics and steroids.

He didn't say stupid for x reason. He said former vegans are "crazy" and "of low intelligence". He didn't give a specific reason, retard. He belongs to a cult that fully shuns and shames anyone who decides to walk away.

Yes he did he literally said because they are typically vegans who followed subsect vegan diets not full vegan diets you fucking idiot.

You're delusional for thinking it's a cult you should grow up you fucking dyel

god if you were my son i'd be so fucking disappointing

disappointing as a father for raising a fucking tard like you

If vegan make u strong why dont all powerlifter become vegan?

It's understandable that he scorns people who misrepresent a culture that he is a big part of.

The fact is a sizeable portion of people in the fitness world believe being vegan is not a viable diet option is undeniable, and one of the biggest reasons is these "failed vegan" stories. That is understandably really annoying to Clarence.

>no scotsman fallacy

it's not a fallacy if he's literally right, lmao.