Fitness and Loneliness

We lift to improve ourselves. And yet, for many of us, it seems we cannot improve our personal lives. Loneliness seems to plague a large number of Jow Forums people. This is probably because we use Jow Forums, and therefore, we are autists. But maybe there is a correlation between pursuing superior self, and the loss of meaningful others. Basically what I'm trying to say is: I really wish I had fucking friends, dammit.

Attached: 1565818904761.png (598x566, 70K)

I have friends but they live in my hometown and are content being wagies, smoking weed and playing ps4

i went on vacation this summer with a guy i met at the gym a few years ago.

From all the people I've met during my childhood and teen years, I've kept two friends. two fucking friends who I speak with on a daily basis (online), one of which I hangaround with occasionally.

The one I hangout with, most of the time we don't even know where to go or what to do so we just go grab a cup of coffee, talk about meaningless shit and move on, it's pretty awkward most of the time and he's starting to get his shit together and knowing new people / talking to me less often. The other pretty much just sends me shitty meme videos and talks to me about some relevant things goin on in our hometown or about fit related things but we rarely hangout since he himself got a new social circle in which I'm not included. So these two will probably forget about me in never later than 2 years. Everyone has got their shit together but me. I just stick to my wagecuck and lifting weights while spending my free time on an endless scroll on some depression inducing anti social platform

It ain't that bad, there's people starving, dying and shit so as long as I have a roof and food on the table I'm cool. Learn to enjoy your own company

I am right now at the beach with 3 of my friends and I feel bored. I don't fit with any of the people here and we are not very outgoing people anyway.

I know all of this. But it still hurts, user.

I have a gf. We havent had sex in 4 months. I need fucking sex.

Have sex with your gf

i don't think there are any women that go without sex for 4 months...

I think I'm starting to see it, you start to lift and run, you actually start to like yourself and be okay looking at yourself in the mirror for once but when everyone around you are are complacent in life and you try to get the ones you care about to stop it but it just goes out the other ear, it gets to you.
Sucks man

Don’t worry, you are a fren :)

Attached: FF1C1F58-D1F0-4AEE-992A-E1E5EE5A4FB3.jpg (640x512, 73K)

I'm in a relationship that is pretty much going to shit but I legit think my girlfriend is asexual. We didn't have sex for the last 3 months (something always comes up) so I started to suspect something was going on. So I started showing up on her home unexpectedly without calling, searching through her phone at night, talking to her friends, like a psycho maniac Jow Forums autist, and I haven't found one single piece of evidence that she could be cheating on me. No flirting with other guys on IG, facebook or anything, no unusual routines, nothing. How is she denying me sex yet going around like it's nothing yet I'm suffering from a severe case of blue balls (doing nofap) ready to rape some old gag on the street corner. I'm starting to think this chick actually means it when she comes up with the old 'i'm tired' excuses

So she doesn’t care about your sexual well being?

Fuck her. A woman is supposed to listen to a man!

Does she work? How does she spend her time when you're not around/at work?

Oof bro, unironically, have sex
This, women are succubus
You just described how i used to be with my ez gf, but i didnt check her Fb neither go to her home, i just got obsesed and then after 2 months we broke up, didnt have a gf the last year and prolly this too(idgaf)

I am 25 years old and I never even kissed a girl

She has a similar schedule to mine, she would have to fuck another dude in like 20 minutes which is the time I take to get home from work, which is enough time to just bust a nut but not enough time to keep the room tidy like it was when I left it

So what if it's someone from work? I have seen multiple cases of people having sex during a lunch break.

dude if you already went full autismo and didnt find anything just talk to her and tell her the lack of sex is starting to concern you

>I have seen multiple cases of people having sex during a lunch break.

Details

Do you realize how retarded that sounds?
>you're already autistic to the max
>so do something normal and not autistic

I work at a restaurant, shits insane. All waitresses are literal sluts. I have seen them walking outside with one of the cooks to his car and they would be back in like 15 minutes and she'd have an uneven shirt and messy hair.

What are you doing against it? I know guys in your situation, you are not the only one. They all have in common that they NEVER approach females ever.
Meanwhile others can't stay faithful to their gfs when they had two beers.

In my opinion it doesn't matter at this point. You guys didn't fuck for 4 months, something's wrong. Sorry but she's either asexual, mentally unwell, doesn't find you attractive, cheating, on drugs or trying to get you to break up with her so she doesn't have to do it. But does it really matter what it is? Talk to her if you want to know but that's not healthy for anyone.

This is true. I used to work as a bouncer, i fucked girls on my break in my car, then they'd go back to their boyfriends in the club.

I was brutal and im probably going to hell

I sympathize. I'm in kind of the same situation (my wife is pregnant, though, is why). It's still very frustrating.

Just talk to her. It might be something personal to her - some women get really anxious and self-conscious, and you might not know everything that's going on.

If she can't be straight with you, though, it's time to start pulling back.

Bro I was at work googling how to live with loneliness. It's allbullshit articles. Waking up at 3AM so I can live alone in the mornings and avoid my family. I work FT study FT and lift 4 days a week with cardio daily. I strongly hate this world. All I want to do is live in the city so I can go get drunk on foot and walk home, lift weights, eat good food, smoke weed, and have lots of sex.

Can second this. Worked in a restaurant for a while and the girls were all over me. One pulled up her shirt during a shift and asked if her boobs looked weird in her bra. Other one would regularly wear leggings that were see-through when she bent over. Almost all of em bad bfs and complained about them all the time. Sadly I had a gf at the time and am loyalfag.

larp the post

Lol. Yeah sure thing mate. Most bouncers are banging the punters.

The first time you go through your girls phone it’s already over. You may not realize it but it doesn’t matter if she is or isn’t cheating on you. There’s no trust now and you have doubts that are so high you’re sneaking on her phone.

I get it tho I did the same with my ex and surprise surprise she was cheating on me.

>they NEVER approach females ever
yeah that's me

for some reason the mere thought of flirting with a girl would seem to me like I'm being rude to that girl

Same,,,, how do you deal with that ?

Same ,,,, how do you deal with that ?

Holy shit so true man, I once worked part time on a hotel restaurante and a super hot waitress who was mirin me all day came up to me, unzipped my pants and started blowing me right there on spot, then I bent her over and doggystyled her while her face and messy hair were scrubbing the dishes, there was water everywhere and the costumers could see through the small window where we give the orders. The owner was there too he couldn't believe it when he saw me raw deep inside that blondie. I came inside her and then came home waiting all this time to post it here

Yeah I dont approach... ever. Unless we have a reason to be talking.

A bunch of psych reading tells me its because of my parents divorcing and my dad beating me until I was 12. Sad times. Supposedly victims of child abuse like myself dont believe they can be loved. Honestly... I've ruined all of my relationships because i can never trust them to not leave me. Maybe it's because dad raised a second family and left us behind.

I should also add that from a cost benefit pov, getting sex takes too long and i have maybe an hour of free time most weeks.

I have no friends, moved away from home to go to college that I already dropped out of
I've been sitting in my empty apartment for two weeks and it honestly doesn't feel too bad

Imagine if that happend everyday.

You now know how a 7/10 twenty year old feels

Im in your same position user

7/10 female. As though that needed specifying

Yeah you should STOP thinking like that and get egoistic. You don't deserve anything from women but you have the right to try your luck. Rejection is part of the game as a man, for everybody I tell you. Everything starts with eye contact and a smile. There's tons of women who think like you too btw.

How did it come to this? Friendzoned or literally never tried anything?

You can't really change people, they have to want to change. The best way I've found of helping them out is just to be a positive/productive influence/example in their life. I will give them advice if they ask for it but I'm not going to berate them about going to the gym or getting marketable skills because that's a way to instantly damage the relationship.

For the gym, I make it seem like a low-effort, low-commitment, enjoyable thing that has lots of benefits (which it is for me). For money, I just tell them your life improves like 10x over once you start making around double minimum wage (that much of an improvement doesn't seem out of reach for someone working at McDonald's whereas thinking about making 6 figures 5-10 years from now is incomprehensible even though its possible).

same here. I got abused a lot mentally and sexually and I don't believe I can be loved.

>For money, I just tell them your life improves like 10x over once you start making around double minimum wage

A pipe dream

Moved across the country to live with my brother. I'm following a pretty dead set life plan that'll make me a millionaire by 35ish (not counting inheritance) but it's tough to leave my friends behind. I'm also in a certain shithole city that's the San Fransisco of Texas so I'm fairly miserable. The women here are pretty gross except for the cardiobunnies around. From my autistic stoic perspective all perception is inherently flawed but by gaining greater physical mastery you free up excess energy for perception and thought. While it's still biased by the fallible body it's less biased than it would've been if you were a fat fuck. Long story short I might be autistically running and lifting alone but I'm gaining greater insights.

tl;dr Central/East Texas sucks horse cock and is filled with onions creatures and fags. I run on the UT track just to escape them. Making friends is hard when everyone down here is a cretin.

Attached: 1566153348590.png (300x300, 98K)

Shit... me too. I will never be loved.

My best friend moved a few years ago and all the people I knew from high school I fell out with or started getting into more hardcore drugs/etc so I distanced myself.

Now I’m 22 and I haven’t had a group of friends or few good friends irl for years. I have almost always had a girlfriend for the past 4 years, 3 different girls. It’s painful to realize our connection isn’t that great and I more enjoy having someone to talk to and spend time with.

I’m finding success in every aspect of my life besides socially. I work with my dad so I don’t meet anyone through work. When I’m in the mood I go to the club myself and I’m able to get girls numbers, dance and meet homies but waking up the next morning if just all feels so disconnected.

Anyone I’ve met acts like I’m from mars because I don’t have an Instagram. Fuck Instagram it represents everything wrong with society and people today.

I'm sorry to hear that. I think there are a lot of people who were abused as kids on here or elsewhere that simply can't talk about it because common dialogue will never really lead to it. I should see a psych but I don't believe I have the time.

It not only affects my relationships but my work now. I cant trust anyone at work. I expect nothing of them. I hope for the best. Everyday feels like I'm inches from being fired if they know who I really am.

>How did it come to this?
Not so sure, probably my upbringing which made me basically too polite, from the start I was the polite nice boy in any group I was in, went with that "treat women like your friends" meme gimmick which only in return made me incapable of every showing my sexual interest towards girls.
Yeah never really tried because of this all and I am aware it's all my own fault

I get it but your childhood and youth traumas didn't automatically lead to this (I had similar experiences). If you really want to change is possible. One hour of free time a week is definitely not enough to have a relationship but I guess it's not by accident that you don't have more time? I believe it's not a good thing when men don't engage women. It's fun, it's normal and maybe it leads to the best time of your life or something like that.

Well it does if you're not retarded with it.

A McWagie either spends 90%+ of his money on basic survival or lives at home.

If you keep your expenses the same but double your income, you now have 50% going to basic stuff and 50% going to whatever you want. The mistake people make when they get a higher income is to immediately increase their baseline cost of living (higher car payments, higher rent apartment, etc.) and they are still living paycheck to paycheck even though their income is double.

>One hour of free time a week is definitely not enough to have a relationship but I guess it's not by accident that you don't have more time

School, work ft, gym... I live with my grandparents and I dislike my family because they would stop loving me if they really knew me and all of the things I've done. I wake up at 3am so I can avoid them and get my morning homework/chores taken care of.

a girl i spoke to once between classes came up to me a different day and said
>'hey i forgot to ask for your snap the other day'
>oh i dont have one
>'haha then whats your ig'
>yeah i dont have that either
>'oh ok'
>ha ill cya around campus tho
i saw her a few times after that and she kinda ignored me

More than 10 separate women have said "ooooo are you a serial killer????" when I said I didn't have facebook or instagram. (It doesn't hurt your chances if you play it off funny since women these days seem to be into serial killers? Are there a lot of shows about them or something lately?) It just makes me angry that no one seems to get what a drain these companies are on everything from social health to productivity. I feel like "the one" for me will just get that. I'm probably being spoiled though since good women have to have politics fucked into them rather than hoping the perfect girl will drop into your lap.
>tfw no Uncle Ted pilled gf

Ahaha I have this memory from when I was working in Chick-Fil-A where there was a bunch of negro phatass black hoes working there and I was the only white guy there. Black girls have zero shame so whenever there were no costumers (usually at odd hours when nobody's there to eat) I would get reverse gangbanged by four or five black bbw's. One time I pulled out and came so hard I hit a grilled chicken club that was about to come out. When the costumer noticed and went complaining I said it was a bit of garden herb ranch sauce that probably fell there from another order and gave him another one for free. His wife saw this and I noticed the look on her eyes from my alpha generosity, so I checked his order and found his name on facebook, in which his wife was tagged in a photo, added her wife, which she immediately accepted, and she just started to flirt with me and sending upskirt photos with no underwear haha!!! with her husband and kids sitting next to her!!! she went to the bathroom, and messaged me to meet her there and I had the wildest sex ever by the sink I creampied that slut with some more 'garden herb'. The niggresses noticed and got a bit jelly so they made sure they gave me a second round when the costumers left.

I busted 10 nuts in a day can you believe it?

>I believe it's not a good thing when men don't engage women. It's fun, it's normal and maybe it leads to the best time of your life or something like that.

Everywhere I look it feels like I'll get the cops called on me, my future cut short, or I'll get publicly humiliated. I dont like investing in things or people with no return.

How is that your fault? That's the culture you grew up in and not everybody is a super smart free thinker. You can turn this around if you try and find out the truth about women. It's a tough journey with different phases like anger, sadness and so on but in the end truth is always worth it and you can't lose here I guess. If you're the 25yo dude, man just go to a prostitute and get over with this. Be selfish.

>imagine thinking this will get better
it doesnt, user.

Well then do something with your life. But occasionally go smoke and plasy ps4 with your homies.

Got sober and fit for the first time in my life and stopped having one night stands. Ended up isolating my self in the process but my friends reached out and said they miss me even though i dont drink anymore and wanted me back around. Shit made my heart glow. We started getting back together and doing things like bowling and stuff that didnt involve drinking. Met a girl and started dating. She was very down to earth and wholesome and wasnt all strictly sex. We broke up after a while on good terms but it all made me realize that acceptance is probably the best feeling in the world. Having friends that reached out to get me back even though i broke off from our one big dynamic and having a girl that was proud to hold my hand in public and look in to my eyes and tell me how she liked being around me and made me text her when i got home made me feel like i really made it in life. Felt like heroin. We broke up on good terms and my friends might not be around for much longer due to the way work is. Shit really hurt more then anything but at the same time i could only feel so bad if i once felt really good. Im gonna chase this feeling the rest of my life. Love wheter its family, friendship or romance is the most powerful thing in the world and we all deserve it but you gotta look inward and take care of yourself first. Lets all make it, anons.

Attached: 1565422320670.png (500x522, 174K)

Yeah I'm the 25 yo dude.
It's my fault because I'm perfectly aware of it all, yet I still can't change it.

Not so sure that inserting my penis into a paid prostitute would change anything, I'm not afraid of sex or whatever, I'm just unable to show my sexual interest to a girl I like

You guys are just LARPing, right?

Attached: 1543842312401.jpg (570x558, 260K)

Yeah you are correct in it’s all how you play it. If you are charming and handsome with a smooth tongue then women will find the weird/mysterious guy from a distance attractive. If you are ugly then anything “weird” or “quirky” is immediately creepy or autistic, similarity if the first time she talks to you and you come off like an autist or more importantly social outcast then it’s gg for you.

The crustiest thing I’ve replied to not having Instagram is saying I don’t need the attention or my parents loved me so I don’t seek validation from strangers. It’s said in good fun and not seriously, the key is to make them think you might actually have Instagram but you aren’t revealing then boom you change the subject and more mystery points for you. The best line is to say I just live in the moment and don’t take lot of photos, don’t linger on the subject the first conversation with a lady, keep it going.

Not all women are NPCs, be real with women and tell them what you want. In today’s age of social media and the internet people crave something real, you would be blown away with the type of ass you can pull talking to a girl for whatever the fuck you want to talk about for 7 minutes.

Sounds pretty gay

>live alone
>only friend stopped talking to me out of the blue

My only forms of human interaction are my parents texting me every few days to make sure I'm not dead and cashiers. I guess that's life, boys.

Bottom two are larps but my dubs are legit and I believe the first one.

>you would be blown away with the type of ass you can pull talking to a girl for whatever the fuck you want to talk about for 7 minutes.

You make me laugh. You think any random gym thot wants me to walk up to her and ramble about real estate or finance for 7 minutes? Fucking lol. I don't even watch TV or keep up with the real world and their interests.

Feel you bro, I just became attractive enough so that they approach me. After 10 girls I finally thought I was good enough but I still dont feel like I can be loved.

Lifting is non social. Play ultimate frisbee or soccer or something

Let them do most of the talking retard, just act interested and don't be autistic.

Srsly man, fuck my luck
Most of the women i have talked to without any eye contact before ends with a lot of laughes and saying things to me "wow user you are so fnny" "hahahehe" literally, most of the conversation its about laugh , but dude, i literally find it bored inside ; currently there was a girl i liked a lot, find her atractive, had a lot of eye contact but after we realized we were seeing each other we turned our sights(it was like 3 or 2 months ago) , to this day we didnt talk (she doesnt have any male friends , or at least i never saw her talking to other dude), tried to talk her but she only answered me moving her head , then i knew it was gonna be a waste of time so i said gg to me, any advice Jow Forumsbros?
This is prolly be the last week im gonna see her

>tfw literally a photographer
>still don't have one (artist gang fuck the dopamine addiction)
>can't use that line

When this happens to me I just ask their whatsapp.

>Let them do most of the talking retard, just act interested and don't be autistic.

You must be wicked attractive. Most girls expect me to do all of the talking. Most people expect me to do all of the talking. Like people i attempt to engage with just stare at me like they are awaiting my command.

Give an example of how this works? Please. Thanks.

I like this thread. Makes me feel like I'm not alone.

You’re looking at things the wrong way. I’m not saying cold approach a girl with 7 minutes of hell in a cell finance talk.

Good questions make great conversation, great conversation requires participation and engagement from both ends. Ask her what she thinks about feminism, what about the latest news article, immigration, family, you create conversation and at the same time can reveal red flags. It’s not going full autist interview mode but you’ll be having a “deep” conversation I’ve “never had with anyone before”

The secret to talking to women is to let them talk most of the time but you have to smash the coconut to drink the milk.

I can look at a girl have 10 eggs in her basket and at the end of the conversation have 2. Don’t get your motives mixed up and shoot yourself in the foot before even attempting, know your market and start to sell.

Attached: 1566249497094.jpg (1440x900, 185K)

Hmmm good point. It could be worse

Holy shit that's me

>Ask her what she thinks about feminism, what about the latest news article, immigration, family, you create conversation and at the same time can reveal red flags

You want me to willingly put my neck on a chopping block in a public place by talking about the fucking news? I'm a right leaning centrist id get fucking smited in my gym by people listening if not the girl.

>can look at a girl have 10 eggs in her basket and at the end of the conversation have 2. Don’t get your motives mixed up and shoot yourself in the foot before even attempting, know your market and start to sell.

What does this mean?

This is literally me, but my life wasnt that bored lmao, if that would have been my case, i should have been on Jow Forums every fucking day lol, or reddit, ugh

Tell me how to get a lonely Jow Forums bf in college. I don't have any social media and I'm too scared to try Tinder.

Attached: 1561681533794.jpg (624x480, 70K)

I’m 22 and only have one friend, and my dog. It definitely sucks but my dog is good company. Anytime I had good friends so far I didn’t work for it or something it just kind of happened. So I will wait and see what happens. I used to have a ton of online friends when I gamed a lot but I can’t sit that long anymore due to bad hips

Lmao are u a trannie or a dude pretending to be a girl?
If u are one of those, COPE TRANNIE, FUCKIGN COPE

Lol same. I ditched my hometown for bigger things, but it's really hard to amke friends in my new city. I just end up hanging out with a lot of people I don't really share many interests with

>learn to enjoy your own company
>posts this
you're clearly not, user. it seems like you're hurting and you should think about reaching out to someone that isn't on an anime image board. be productive in your free time, whether that be getting out more or finding someone to talk to.

Attached: 7cf.jpg (480x600, 53K)

All my uni friends graduated and moved back to their hometowns, so i'm alone on my 6th year of a 5y degree and don't know anyone. I have 6 extremely close friends that live 600+km away, we talk everyday and try to meet up at least once a year, we got together last november for the marriage of one of us. Aside from that i have a feel good vydia friends around the world who i talk with over discord and fuck around on fighting games.

All that accounted for, i don't have a single friend in my city atm, and as much as it's fun to play and talk over the pc, i kinda miss just sitting down at a pub and bantzing with each other for the night, that's mostly where my loneliness comes from. It feels like i'm stuck like this till i actually graduate and move away for a good job. Fitness is only a problem if you allow it to be, as is self improvement. That being said, making friends gets harder and harder as you grow up, and i regret letting my childhood friendships deteriorate because i didn't work on them

Attached: 1566143868437.jpg (640x345, 52K)

Rip clownposter

>I can look at a girl have 10 eggs in her basket and at the end of the conversation have 2. Don’t get your motives mixed up and shoot yourself in the foot before even attempting, know your market and start to sell.

Holy fuck i cant stop laughing

That sounds nice.

Attached: 1540670360388.png (620x347, 286K)

Any special plan or are you a tech worker who plans on saving as much as possible / investing? Whatever it is, keep at it. I have a coworker moving down there next year for work. I've been thinking about following him. Tired of my state.

making double the minimum wage is a pipe dream?

>tfw no gf

Attached: tfw biorobot.jpg (1000x995, 335K)

Keep her distracted with conversation while you steal her eggs for free gains.

Attached: uwat.png (661x688, 776K)

why buy the chicken when you can steal the eggs

Get a job for more interaction?

Same, fucked up family, sexually abused in childhood by dad till my late teens, mom knew and just let it happen, trust issues, you feel like you're not good enough for anything even love

Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. If you don’t know a lot about a woman or who they truly are then you will tend to think positively about her. It’s similar to your onetitis in highschool, you end up so focused on one girl you end up not pursuing other woman/opportunities.

The idea is to have a deep enough conversation with a woman so that you can basically gauge how you and her will work out. The last girl I met at a club told me she was bisexual and a few other things and for me that’s a red flag, I know in my mind it’s a fuck and see you later type of chick.

Women are sizing you up in the exact same way. Gain something from your social situations and conversations. You are only improving your own life quality and others who interact with you.