Looks joocy on clothes

>looks joocy on clothes
>makes you look like a better potential partner
>can still eat like a lardass
>makes dyels and twinks mad
Give me a single reason to not maintain at ~18% bf.

Attached: 1566246150661.jpg (600x648, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15488647
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only if you have really masculine chad face, 18% bf makes your face much more bloated and uglier

It's stupid. Yeah, gain some fat on a bulk, but don't keep it because you're a lazy shit who can't cut.

Its harder to find cocks to suck when you're not lean.

Post face
Post body

this desu
im a jawlet and a chinlet because ive got shit teeth, which should hopefully change slightly after i get orthodonic shit
but unless im at literally 10% bf i look like my neck is part of my face

Same way so I stay like pic related

OP it’s bad if you have a shit jaw, when I’m that size I look retarded, I only look good fight club mode

Work with what you’re given

Attached: ABD8A395-C756-407B-8F36-8D29A65A33E7.jpg (1936x968, 238K)

Because you could be me and wake up months later at over 25%. If you get to 12% then you wake up around 18% and can cut again.

Dunno if it's your posture or if you have a bit of fat under that chin. I've found that I get chin fat and look bloated when I'm having bullshit with visceral fat, you might be a bit of a TOFI (Thin Outside Fat Inside). It's one of those things that's thought to be somewhat related but not researched enough: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15488647

Yea this. I can't be 18%+, my face accumulates a lot of fat and looks very bloated. I'm legit jelly of my wife, she can be THICC and still have a skinny face.

Attached: myspace-angle.jpg (501x603, 45K)

all this powershitters are trying to force everyone to look shit like them haha

I look exactly like that and I hate it
How long would it take to cut down enough to see my abs?

Maintaining 18% bf is okay but you are certainly not at 18%. That belly is at least 22% or something but not less than 20%. Don't fool yourself. I am 16%, measured at a medical center i am waaaaay more less "fatty".

“I have less body fat and I’m way less fat!”

Thanks Madden.

gut hanging over waistband, yea ok guy

Why is 'Jow Forums fat' and 'gay fat' basically the same?

This is some serious fucking wisdom right here.

Im just cutting aggressively now after hovering around 21% from not exercising and I just crossed 17%.. I am suddenly getting mires out of nowhere. Hot women stopping in their tracks and flicking their hair at me. A few days ago I was in wetherspoons and a girl dressed as giant french fries tried to talk to me, I smiled at her, and she got full of autism and literally fucking ran away before I could talk with her

Your brain made this all up

You called, OP? For real tho, kids, don’t get fat, or even kind of fat. Looks ok or appealing to some =/= feels good to be trapped in

Attached: ED82C20B-B7C5-45D3-9F82-17EB396F0A4B.png (640x1136, 940K)

just cut dumbass nigga baka

18% is too much if you don't have the muscle and bone framework to support it, plus it fucks with your face.

Also if you know the first thing about clothing you'll know you'd look great in anything that actually fits you, unless you're a lard ass or a Auschwitz.

Attached: 5436752324521.png (1359x764, 1.13M)

No. Look Ive tried A/A testing all kinds of things. Expensive clothes, shoes, peacocking, haircuts, bulked, cut, I wear lifts for 2 inches sometimes... I try all sorts of things. SOMETIMES your mind plays tricks and you are really just more confident.

I only just started to cut. Been doing 23:1 and 1500kcal deficit for 2 weeks. I had way more female attention. Granted I also have an upgraded wardrobe.

I got amazing face aesthetics but small jaw and cheekbones. When my bodyfat is very low I have really good looks. When I have any fat at all on my face it becomes round and beta looking.

Fat dramatically alters my facial aethstics more than most ppl.

Those images look more like 13%

>when you see a low level smurf wearing tier 1 raid gear
Well played beta-kun

>all this powershitters
Post body ESL twink

My boyfriend has a very similar body type and honestly it’s super hot. Bodies like pic related are what I think (as a woman) are what we want.

whats his routine

My face looks like shit above 12%, but then I suddenly get crazy mires when my jaw and chin show up out of no where.

Need good fat distribution genetics to pull it off.
If you can, you do you. I look like shit above 12%. And that's without involving my face. Just awkwardly piles on my waistline until it looks like I'm wearing a life buoy made out of failure.

As a woman I love these type of bodies.

This body type reminds me of the juiceheads/guidos from Jersey Shore. Some women like it but I wouldn't say it's a majority.

6'5 217

Am I close to this mode?

Attached: 1566414276355 (2).jpg (600x810, 59K)

Somewhat. Your face looks good but your pectorals need more juicy to them. All in all 7/10

looking juicy bro, but see

245 bench
Besides that and incline dumbell bench, anything that'd help with a juicy chest?

Attached: 1566322778271 (2).jpg (587x836, 65K)