LMAO

Attached: mogbeast.png (759x362, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/78j0mw/im_addicted_to_mucuna_prureins/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6438434/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30790614
scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,33&q=lepidium meyenii sperm&btnG=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit B8, no source, and its from reddit.
You need to go back, fucking useless slideposter.

Attached: sageleaves.jpg (2048x1536, 825K)

link to the post?
also whats the verdict on this lads would taking those things make a difference

>source source source source

Attached: 096.gif (800x371, 193K)

>reddit
>mogs

choose one

OP browses reddit
OP gay

found it
reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/78j0mw/im_addicted_to_mucuna_prureins/

interesting anecdotal evidence. Im goin to look into it.

A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study Examining the Hormonal and Vitality Effects of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in Aging, Overweight Males

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6438434/

> Ashwagandha intake was associated with an 18% greater increase in DHEA-S (p = .005) and 14.7% greater increase in testosterone (p = .010) compared to the placebo.

So Ashwaghanda typically boosts testosterone by 15%.

-----------

Mucuna pruriens has less human stuff but seems to have crazy fertility effects in rabits and rats......

What about the velvet beans?

>crazy fertility effects
So, nothing that matters to the average Jow Forumsizen then.

Velvet bean = Mucuna pruriens

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30790614

CONCLUSION:

> Scientific evidence supports the use of mucuna and ashwagandha as phytotherapics for improving serum T concentrations and semen parameters. Despite inconclusive evidence for use of tribulus as a T booster, it may provide advantageous effects on sperm parameters in men with idiopathic infertility.

FUCK TRANNYS!
FUCK JANNIES!
FUCK MODS!

Ashwahghanda has been shown to reduce cortisol levels which could indirectly raise test. I saw one study where in a RCT the ashwahghanda treatment group made more gains on a 12 week lifting program compared to placebo.

there are other reasons to take supplements trying to raise t is the most retarded of them all

been taking ashwaghanda, zinc, and boron for about a month as well as trying to limit my masturbation and am noticing a lot more body hair as a 30 year old man.

I took ashgawanda for a while and it definitely made me feel more relaxed. Would recommend, just to try it.

I'm interested in pairing it with this velvet bean thing though.

Same. I have a low sperm count after a test cycle and want to bring everything back up to normal.
Would anyone recommend a brand to buy from?

Ok you guys got me kind of curious and shit is really not that expensive how much of this both Mucuna pruriens and Ashwahghanda are you suppose to take daily though

500mg/day for Ash and I've seen as much as 5 grams a day for mucuna if you're using it for infertility.

Wait it causes infertility, sooo my balls gone shrink??

For sperm count restoration you’re better off with maca powder. The evidence is more direct for sperm count and motility, though the literature is pretty clear that it doesn’t affect your test.

>user's reading comprehension
it's used to treat infertility, dingus.

Literally everything I've read has stated the exact opposite. Maca doesn't really do shit, but there's been a number of double-blinds that concluded that mucuna can raise sperm counts by more than 3x the baseline.
Learn to read you fucking dingus

So any brands to recommend for Ashwagandha and Mucuna boys?

Why shouldn't I take creatine?

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-211040_Chrome.jpg (1440x2560, 1.14M)

If you're susceptible to hair loss you probably shouldn't, otherwise go for it. I start to tire later on in my workouts if I'm on a creatine cycle.

I'm also curious about this. Sup companies are the fucking worst pieces of shit in existence, hard to find a legit seller.

ashwagandha unironically made my dick bigger and bitches (both male and female) wetter for me

MACA powder FUCKED UP my gut

Apparently you are NOT supposed to eat it raw despite all the google recipes telling you to put it raw into smoothies.

It made me gravely ill...... never again

Got dubs
>GREAT
can’t read
>AW FUCK ITS RETARDED

if ur in the US of A: physicians choice ashwagandha.
hands down the best (for now)

niggas who cycle creatine the same type of nigga who cycle garlic powder, loud noises and deodorent

scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,33&q=lepidium meyenii sperm&btnG=

Interesting. I found one study that showed improved sperm count and motility in healthy adult men, but the sample size was small. LOTS of pre-clinical work showing big effects on multiple measures of fertility in both male and female animals. No published evidence where it failed to have the alleged effects.

am i still natty if i take these supps? i'd guess not but i want to hear the consensus. and if they're not natty, are they on the same level as steroids?

Attached: wtf.png (500x554, 124K)

What the fuck how does creatine cause or contribute to hair loss?
It doesn't have any effect on DHT.

Non-natty to my knowledge is just stuff that manipulates hormones/hormone levels through some active direct mechanism like SARMs, AASs, or HGH, although I guess you could also conclude or say based on that that stuff like insulin or IGF-1 would also make one a non-natty, but those don't seem to be as universally considered as such as the former.

I want to try this stuff but I fear that I would get so used to feeling good that when I stop taking it I would feel like absolute dogshit. Am I overthinking it?

Same, I just bought both supplements on Amazon and curious how It'll go down

is this not a direct mechanism that alters test?

Apparently mucuna contains a naturally occuring substance called L DOPA and it can apparently increase penile circumference?

Attached: Screenshot_20190821_224504.jpg (1440x1813, 433K)

>how does creatine cause or contribute to hair loss?
it's well documented by the fitness experts of Jow Forums lad

>maca doesn't do shit
whenever I take maca, I get a semi-chub and feel extremely horny for like 24 hours

How do i take Ashwahghanda? Ima try it today

Your gut must be weak as fuck. I’ve been having it in my smoothies every day for about a year and never had any issues

I have the exact brands the dude listed in the rebbit link. I just get the vitamin shoppe brand ash but I'm sure any will do. I have the AFI dopa shit too but it's kinda expensive even though you get 250 capsules. I stopped the dopa though because it seemed to make my sleep kinda shitty(even though it's supposed to have the opposite effect). Might try it at a lower dose instead of the recommended 6 pills a day. Ash seemed to have an overall positive effect for energy levels at least and no sides.

>Funding: The author(s) disclosed receipt of the following financial support for the research, authorship, and/or publication of this article: This study was funded by Arjuna Natural Ltd.

suppository

boof it

BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO

You're all falling for the supplement scam AGAIN

A 15% boost in test will not result in noticeable changes to recovery, performance, etc. You can see in the soap post that normal test has a very large range (and no, increasing your test in that range has no benefits backed up by any studies). The authors were also paid by the company. So Ashwagandha might be useful for aging, low-t men but otherwise will not help you get jacked.

>but my mood is better
Placebo effect perhaps. Yes it effects you too, not just retards.

I agree 15% is minimal

The anecdotal reports of ash in r/nootropics make it sound pretty good for reducing anxiety though

my brother went bald after taking creatine bro, its not worth it.

Im scared this all placebo like there is a shit ton of supplements trying them all would waste a shit ton of money
Im thinking (((they))) are behind this
Go to the nootropics reddit subreddit and check the wiki theres like hundreds of products

Bro be careful do your research on L-Dopa and Parkinson's before u mess with it.
Tldr if you take the mucuna for extended periods of time your dopamine receptors will downregulate.

I mean he's claiming over 1500 ng/dl test levels natty, of course it's bullshit. Well, I'm assuming natty because why else would you bother with meme supplements.

Ashwaganda can cause hyperthyroidism you fuckstains

Attached: B70B36B7-9B86-472B-A8F4-0575CD4EDE90.jpg (938x1024, 86K)

>not wanting a hypercharged thyroid to burn that fat at lightning speed

just buy the gelatinized version you retard. its still "raw"

>when will they learn

Lost a good friend to creatine in 2015
never again

If it’s reddit it is haram there is a reason why their only inhabitants are onions soaked weasels.
Do not fall for the infidel’s faked results mashallah.

Attached: ECF345A3-9B4C-42C2-9667-9FFD4D0BFED4.jpg (890x852, 118K)

You are natty unless you take artificial hormones

>tfw my mom used creatine while pregnant with me and now I have cretal alcohol syndrome

Attached: bgczl3jYg-t5RIKxklfgoKaC4m4R2sO1MS8TSDH5euk.jpg (640x640, 80K)

lmao. im stealing 'cretal alcohol syndrome'

I ordered this pajeet stuff solely because of you guys. What are the odds I'll be let down?

me too, let's do this bro

Ashwaganda is actually a great product. Would recommend

10 years ago i took it and my hair has been falling out since.