Program has more lower body volume than upper body volume

>program has more lower body volume than upper body volume
Isn't that a little uh... gay?

Attached: 51qninUnshL.jpg (373x500, 55K)

It has an equal amount but the chins and pullups arent introduced until phase 3

Dude, live T-Rex mode before you knock it. It's amazing. You feel so stable

If you look at a training program and think about homosex, maybe you have the problem.

Attached: 1566157288776.jpg (750x920, 413K)

your calves will stay small giving you the appearance of small legs so it doesn't really matter. Even if you are bulking, your body will proportionally get larger so the whole t-rex mode thing is a meme as well

I thought working lower body was for instathots and old ladies tho

well now we know you are a dyel

Lie

SS in general is fucking gay. So many god damn retards doing this shitty program. Fuck off and die already

Just add two accesory presses on wednesday and friday.

Why is everyone here such a fucking brainlet?

It's just a program you should do for 2-3 months as a beginner and drop it but some fucking retards recommend it for 12 months minimum

Try 2 years. Dyel? Post body

Why?

>2 years on SS
Post weight,Mark

It has 3 lower body sets, 3 upper body sets, then 1 full body set with deadlifts

200, size of man at least

Yeah, you dont even know what the program is lmfao fuck off kid dyel

So what does it look like?

>program for strength focuses on making the stronger parts of the body stronger because they're capable of getting stronger faster
What a surprise
T-Rex mode comes mostly from shitty diet and not doing the prescribed chin-ups, but natties will inherently have a lower-body "imbalance"

Glad you're losing weight Mark. It'll help you live a little longer and you could write a new book in your free time when you're older

probably, It's why i'm having my girlfriend do the program.

Starting strength It not a Lowe body emphasis program