Why are women so tall these days?

Not uncommon to see 40 percent of the women in college campuses to be over 5'8'' in America

Attached: heights.jpg (347x576, 58K)

5'8 is not tall but that being said most women are under 5'6

S T I C C

NOOO NOT AZGAIN IM COOMING

Attached: th.jpg (474x386, 14K)

That's tall for a woman though. Short for a man

A lot of women,if not every one,wears tall shoes,some use the ones that give you 2-3 inches more on a daily basis.
So,your perception on the average woman's heigh is distorted.
Men's shoes usually ad 2-3 centimeters,women's can be three to four times more than that.
Even if a woman is 5"9,which unless she is of Nordic stock,it's rare,most men will be taller than her.
Also girl that are tall,but not freakishly tall,are insecure about their height so you can use that your advantage to have sex with her.

>Also girl that are tall,but not freakishly tall,are insecure about their height so you can use that your advantage to have sex with her.

Is this actually true or not? Female models are usually above 5'7'', which is tall for a woman. Don't see why a girl would be insecure about that. I see plenty of tall woman on campus and I'm willing they probably get laid

Estrogen in the water. Estrogen makes the long bones of the body get longer, hence all the tall bitches with fatty asses and the lanklets with gyno.

God damnit I literally just coomed

Most women on college campuses here are Asian and Indian
They are all short
Fuck you talking about

Not fitness related
post body or go back to school

Attached: FB9FE9FC-A333-445A-BB7F-991B2CD4F38C.jpg (491x1200, 163K)

Not bad, but those feet...yikes.

They are also incredibly pretty (face and body). A tall woman who is above average but not model-tier will usually be a little insecure about here height.

Lies. There is an epidemic of chest height girls here. And I'm a manlet too.

My older brother is 25 and is 5'7", i am 20 and 5'11, my sister is 16 and 5'9.

Very alarming, all i can gather is my brother takes after my mothers side, pale ,irish and thick bones.
On my dads side i have cousins who are like 6'5 dispite my father being the tallest of his siblings by 3 inches (he is 5'11 too).

Stop being a manlet

Models height is desirable only because cloths fit better. Also you need top 0.01% face for it and good proportions.

5'6-5'7 is ideal imo

Attached: relationship between height and size of dating pool.jpg (1024x457, 101K)

Being short is considered feminine while being tall is not.
Many guys don't approach women because they feel intimidated,also a longer frame makes it harder to have better curves,breasts and ass,this brings us back to my first point:being short is considered feminine.
A lot of tall women lack male attention,so they are easier to obtain.
>Female models
Besides being tall,female models and models in general have god-tier faces,they could he short,tall,wear the shittiest clothings and still get mired by everyone.
5"7 is average height for girls here in southern italy and 5"11,6" is for boys,imagine in northern europe and the Netherlands...

>Why are women so tall these days?

They're not? you live in nordic country?

Besides a few exceptions here and there,non-Europeans are shorter than Europeans,so that's why all those asian and indian girls are 5"3

>Very alarming, all i can gather is my brother takes after my mothers side, pale ,irish and THICK bones.

I know this red head girl that has a good and defined face but she thick as fuck with wide hips somehow.

feet look like they belong to an old asian woman who worked rice fields her whole life

Jow Forums - Height

I'm pretty sure hot girls usually have veiny, ugly hands and feet due to low bodyfat

Look at chads with low bodyfat, veiny forearms, hands and feet