Lifts to reach this mode?

Lifts to reach this mode?

Attached: racewarnow.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNNfYU_019s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Months of cardio when you already have some muscle on.

If you wanna be the black dude you're gonna want to go for 40 oz curls 6x20, Jumping child support dodges, and about 2 unprovoked assaults per day.

BalkanGigaChad would whoop this cockCROATch’s ass

>drop barbell on head
>become bobblehead

Jesus Christ, Daniel Cormier actually seems like a stand up guy and a family man who loves his wife and kids. Why you gotta go there...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

He’s a fat cheating manlet and I love seeing him go down
Hope his goblins saw it

Their striking is so bad, neither of them had any defense or power. Look at Stipes punches, no form at all

true but either of them could ragdoll any top boxer

How did he cheat? post proof or source pls.

check /heem/ for many shots of eye gauging in both fights

youtube.com/watch?v=pNNfYU_019s

Nah dont chat shit about dc he's a good guy. He's probably one of the best role models out of all athletes.

Eye gouging is pretty shitty but yuki nakai demonstrated even the worst eye gouges don't decide a fight

NIGG-

ER

1.2 lbs lol, come on man, that cutting shit is dangerous as fuck, at least he dont test dirty. Fuck i weigh more than him.

Why do they take their pants off? why not just weigh the pants separate?

Its simpler just to weigh yourself without pants than to weigh yourself than weigh your pants

Imagine being a sad enough low life to insult DC like that. I can honestly say you will never accomplish 10% of what he's done. Enjoy the (You) since you'll never get anything better.

Attached: 1564372538894.jpg (720x499, 28K)

>ragdoll
you mean hump them on the ground?

Also, I'm pretty sure if you took top 10 boxers of any division and put them into UFC (with two years of training or so) it would put all of those guys in the UFC out of a job.

No naturally superior athlete is going to hump men for a living and be paid 20% of what he would have made in boxing.

If you deny this, you basically believe that money doesn't work as incentive to bring top talent.

Capitalism works.

>NOOOO STOP!!!

Attached: 729BBF8E-8F88-41B7-B802-9A561C9C670E.jpg (733x682, 107K)

>you mean hump them on the ground?
Not him, but I mean they would fucking strangle a boxer to death and snap their fucking neck.

dont underestimate power humping
here we see forced fellatio cutting restricting oxygen to the brain

Attached: diazgomi-1.jpg (600x400, 74K)

>If you deny this, you basically believe that money doesn't work as incentive to bring top talent.
I don't think that's quite accurate. People like different sports. Some people like to to be able to fight with their legs and ground game rather than just hit each other in the face with their arms.
The highest paid sports in the world are baseball and basketball, so why don't boxers go there? Because they're inferior athletes? Lol

Are you the guy that yells "stay them up! BOOORING!" at amateur MMA fights then leaves when they guy you are rooting for gets strangled lifeless?

Because you left before i could say hi

yeah come on, sometimes racism is funny but....

Attached: 1462163522540.jpg (877x1317, 104K)

Kek. Boxers wouldn't last a minute in kickboxing, let alone MMA, even after years of training. You have to actually experience fights.
Their striking and defense look bad because they constantly have to think about leg kicks or takedown attempts. They also don't have huge gloves that can be used as shields.

If I lived in asia things would be different. But here we are. A nigger that tries to enslave me and is hell bent on this idea of a divine first birth made by her into a cosmos of believing herself to be first at something or believing that she made or owns me so I'm hell bent on the idea of getting the fuck out of dodge on someone elses paycheck if you catch my drift.

MMA fighters are just failed boxers. Only autistic guys in tapout shirts like ufc

>No naturally superior athlete is going to hump men for a living and be paid 20% of what he would have made in boxing.
Boxers make a pittance compared to guys in the NFL. Guess boxing is just full of fat no skill losers.

Everyone in pro sport makes a pittance in comparison with the top guy. The top guy is what gets arses on seats. Doesn't matter whethet it's boxing, ice hockey, rugby or soccer. I dont follow niggerball at all but I'd be willing to bet lebron makes more than the combined pay of any other two guys on the team.

As team bulldyke usa just discovered in "soccer" you get paid based on the revenue you generate (or in their case lose).

Shit ton of cardio. Stipe was at his lightest weight of any of his fights.

I feel the same way. Stipe is the greatest and had to prove it. DC would have been a legend at any other time. His only 2 losses are against Jones and Stipe, the two best fighters in their weight classes of all time.

Plus, he's short, fat and old. Respect.

based nick diaz

Do cardio like the diaz brothers, unlike fat manlet DC.
He should have focused more on his diet and cardio instead of doing wrestling moves on miocic to impress the fans and gas out in seconds
Stipe just beat the monster ngannou by making him tired, resting his weight on top of him
Gas is the most overlook but essential factor in the UFC but it pretty much determines the issue of any fight that goes over 2 rounds

>asian tattooes
gay

He cheats by bulking like a madman.

Attached: bulk.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

who are these fighters? Miocic and Cormier?

nvm, I knew it, I am melanin enriched and even I acknowledge stipes greatness

I laugh at all the stupid MMA fags that think Khabib could ever beat Stipe Miocic

Say It to his face.
You won't.

literally nobody has ever said that, are you just making up retards to complain about

yeah hardly anybody that unironically posts on this website is mentally unwell
don't take his post too seriously, dude's a pathetic cunt
imagine shit talking an olympic wrestler, with a near perfect MMA record, who coaches world class fighters professionally, and coaches high school athletes FOR FREE in his spare time, who also takes care of his family and is an exemplary father, all because he's black
fucking pathetic innit
if DC was white, these mongs would be singing his praises, but the MOSSAD Jow Forums memes unironically corrupted their minds, & now they view the world through a hyper-dramatised racial view
some people can't handle what they see here, it's obvious to me now more than ever

you're a bad man; you're the type of man that, if hell existed, would be selected to burn
hate the man all you want, but insulting his children like that? because he misses weight & abuses eye pokes? mongrel behaviour.
i get the hate for DC, he fought like a fool & eye poked like a bitch, but jesus man, you're a right cunt if you feel the need to attack the mans children like that, fucking hell
get it together buddy, readjust your optics, fucking prick
hey, if you killed yourself i'd probably spit in your crying mothers face for raising such a pathetic piece of shit
i hope a pack of 6'8 niggers rape everybody you love in front of your eyes, fucking degenerate prick

Attached: pepe-glasses-e1475196933170.jpg (1067x458, 50K)

Nobody with a brain thinks a lightweight could beat a heavyweight.

The Diaz bros are what peak performance looks like.

these fucking weight cuts are ridiculously fucking gay
dude is still fat and has plenty of weight to lose yet just chooses to be heavier to fight people leaner than him like a coping fatass

Literally everyone fights below their actual weight.

Get a load of this bait

SEETHING

Coping goalpost changer