What are some alpha male strategies Jow Forums?

No betas allowed.

Shoot.

Attached: 156B1098-D325-4591-B7C2-273D5DB3B9BC.jpg (330x330, 25K)

I constantly talk about how small my dick is so people know I'm secure as fuck.

be attractive

Genuinely smile.
Make lots of eye contact with everyone you talk to.
Stand up straight.
Don't put other people down, just be better than them.

Actually taking notes
Is there more?

Attached: 1564698456174.jpg (790x824, 175K)

Basically just all that shit. Be polite but not cringy. Be very secure in who you are and don't get defensive when you're wrong about something.
Don't be afraid to have eyes on you, but don't act out for attention.

Basically, be confident, personable and work hard to be the best at whatever you want to do.

Also, don't be afraid to listen to people attentively. This can be really helpful if you're in a social situation and feel like you don't know what to say.

Love it. Kill it.

SELL EM A DREAM
FUCK EM TO SLEEP AND THEN
TOSS EM TO THE SIDE OF THE ROAD

>Also, don't be afraid to listen to people attentively. This can be really helpful if you're in a social situation and feel like you don't know what to say.
Based. I need to work on this.
>Oh man whatamigonnasaywhatamigonnasay
is totally beta but I do it. It doesn't produce good things to say. I just need to be present and engage with people. There's a reason the Buddha's ears are so long.

Attached: 1566288856800.jpg (670x938, 128K)

I almost made it an entire day without thinking of him fuck you

Asking for strategies...?
No betas allowed
delete then?

If you're after alpha strategies that would indicate that you are unaware of them. If that is true then you must be beta. As such you are excluded from your own topic.

My suggestion would be to concentrate on being less retarded before you think about being (((alpha)))

in high stress situations such as an argument or something, show little to no facial reaction, this shows that u can remain cool in a tense situation

Treat women like trash and they'll respect you. If you treat them like a queen they'll treat you like trash.

Attached: 1565212248812.jpg (707x682, 74K)

Unironically this.

There is LITERALLY nothing more beta than a guy who can't fathom to be wrong or to let someone else have the floor. I tell people in discussions that I will never claim to always be right, but I will try to convince them to see things my way, the same as I am open to being convinced to see them another way.

The most alpha and secure men you will ever meet are open to the possibility that they are wrong. There is literally nothing more alpha than being so secure in who you are and what you stand for that you know that allowing yourself to be a lifelong learner and to continue to grow doesn't change who you fundamentally are.

If you are so tied to your beliefs that any thought that might question or oppose them breaks you, you aren't strong, you are fragile.

I used to do that, but I cried last time I brought it up.

That's not how it works, plenty of ugly guys try this because they're coping with their looks. It's more like:

>Chad knows he'll get girls regardless of how he treats them, so might as well be an asshole... the Virgin tries desperately to pump a girl's ego on the highly unlikely scenario of a drunken pity fuck... so he treats her like a queen almost always to no avail

pikes in the front, archers in behind.

If you offer something first, people will give something back even if they don't want to. It's the reciprocation rule, some trick of the brain, and it works socially too. For example
>walk up to a girl
>"hey, how's it going?"
>her: "I'm good, you?" unless she wants to be very rude, this will be the response to asking a totally random person how they are
>"I'm good too..."
Betas will then allow an awkward silence to occur before walking away or stammering out some shit question like what their major is while their confidence nosedives. However, if you were to add a tiny phrase after "I'm good..." about what you did that day, she'd then be much more likely to respond with a question about you, a story about her own day, or, most importantly, answer you if you ask her.
>"I'm good, I just finished doing X with Y people, it was a blast. What about you?"
Even if she's not interested in having a conversation with you, the likelihood of her responding to that question is actually very high, for no other reason than that you offered a tidbit about your day first. Then, based upon what she answers, you can seamlessly branch out your questions to find out what she's into, what she does, and so on, developing rapport right off the bat even though she didn't want to talk to you.
>her: "hurr durr idk I sat at home knitting all day? lol" or whatver
Bingo. Knitting is now your social beachhead, from which you can maneuver into all sorts of other topics. As you ask about knitting, she'll give details about some other aspect of her life which you can then follow up on. No more memorizing questions to ask, no more acronyms like FORM for subjects to talk about. The only preparation you need is one tidbit about your day to offer first, and she'll give everything else. Talk to her smoothly for a while and she'll warm up to you, and –BAM! – rapport established. It's a total exploit.

Attached: take note.png (989x918, 88K)

>tfw no gf

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

Play devil's advocate. Look at both sides of a situation to understand rather then being a bitch boy who always believes he's right. Sometimes you'll be right and sometimes you'll be wrong, but at least in the end you'll know which was the better choice. It takes a real man to admit when he's wrong rather to ignore another's input. Unless there boomers saying your workout is shit then they're always wrong.

Behind the neck press, always.

This seems like a smart user

Insanely good advice. Based as fuck. Take note incels.

Never be afraid to talk about yourself.

Nice vanilla wojak, pure tfwngf, an elegant return to form.

This post. amazing.
>just be better than them
Amen

One thing I noticed about idiots: they won't just say "I don't know."
They'll pretend to know, or pretend to misunderstand and talk some irrelevant shit.
They won't admit ignorance, probably ashamed of how dumb they are and thinking they can hide it, or something.
But I think it's also that they don't like to be taught or they don't care. They don't want to say "I don't know" because they expect you'll try to enlighten them.

>shooting your pikemen in the back
Archers on the flanks and it the gaps between pike blocks, supported by light infantry.

Launching a charge from the right flank with your cavalry, directed at the enemy general is the true alpha strategy.

Attached: fuck you persia.jpg (1268x900, 385K)

I love this meme so much, bros.

>Want to eat chicken tendies
>Mommy put them at 5 Good Boy points each
>Currently have 30 GB points, means I can get 6
>I need at least 10 to be fully satisfied
>BBQ sauce costs an extra 10
>Beg Mommy to give me more points
>She pulls up her dress and says if I make her feel good she'll give me the extra 4 free
>Don't even like girly pee pee parts. but I love chicken tendies
>FinaIIy oblige, start licking Mommy down there
>After about 10 minutes she says I can have extra sauce if I play with her milky bags
>Spend another 15 minutes sucking and grabbing her milky bags
>She finally says that's enough
>Gives me 10 chicken tendies 1extra BBQ sauce
>Says I've earned them for being a good little boy
>Didn't even have to use my GB points
>Use them later so Mommy can give me a Blowy Joey

None of really applies today though.
>Air superiority and nuclear submarines are everything.

>Woman asking for tit play AFTER cunnilingus.

I'm not buying it.

>not horsebsck archering across a continent to tumble an empire.
And he calls himself alpha

Betas detected

>the people at the sushi bar call me spergy virgy
>because they think I have autism and am a virgin
> when in fact my mommy takes me every Friday to get a nice refreshing Prosty
> she picks out the prosty for me and everything
> one time when I yummy cummy'd on the prostys nose
> mommy lifted her head from the kindle and said "good boy user!"
>who's spergy virgy now :)

seeking personal combat with the enemy king > faffing about with arrows > bombing illiterate peasants

Attached: darius is scared and homo.jpg (1920x1150, 658K)

You are a fucking retard, go be a nice guy somewhere else.

>be me, 15 at the time, in the middle of ballet
>practicing holding a girl above my head for a routine
>girl has crush on me and I like her back but I've never been with a girl, have no idea how to flirt
>the position she's in has her crotch directly in front of my face, like 2 inches from my nose
>want to flirt with her, SO what do I do?
>casually (read as: blatantly) start rubbing her pussy in front of everyone, feel her tense up and think that she wants me to continue
>decide I'll be a "tease" and stop the motion
You're probably thinking"yeah that's kind of autistic but not too bad, right?" Well THINK. FUCKING. AGAIN.
>pull her crotch directly to my nose
>make a loud snitftng noise
>tell her"you smell good"

don't care about being polite. If you're about to go through a walkway just ahead of somebody don't let them go ahead, just keep walking
but don't be deliberately impolite. Same walkway example if the other person is ahead of you then don't try to walk more quickly to squeeze in front of them. Just keep walking and realizing it doesn't matter

jesus how did you not get me too'd

Imagine not playing a flute on top of the city walls to trick the enemy attackers into thinking youre luring them into a trap which makes them retreat when really your garrison is no near big enough to fight them in 2k19

Tell us wat happened after

Talk in neutral and breaking rapport tonality

>go to gold's
>doing my warmup routine of curls and
>entrance swings open
>a literal fucking clown walks in
>like not even some juggalo or joker cosplayer, an actual clown that you'd see at a carnival
>he checks in and goes to the freeweight section
>picks up two 20 pound dumbbells and starts fucking juggling them
>everyone stares in awe
>one of the employees asks him to please stop because he could hurt someone
>agrees and drops one on his foot, starts screaming in a high pitched voice
>employee asks if he's ok
>he lets out a chuckle, honks his nose and takes off his size 19 shoe to reveal he's fine
>employee sighs and tries to find the manager
>by the time she comes back the clown is on the squat rack doing 3p18 ATF reps
>he notices her and the manager out of the corner of his eye and smiles
>his pants conveniently rip and he shits out three hackey sacks and a circus peanut

When talk to girls keep eye contact, while keep touching dick. Keep rocking back and forth. I hope this helps, my bend.

Attached: Stable Boy.png (720x2526, 796K)

>Alphas want to learn how to better themselves
>Betas want to belittle or make fun of others to make them feel more alpha

I was 16 when I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl and I ended up good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she came over. So anyway, we kinda got.. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into ‘you show me yours, I’ll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 16 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. so What did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said “fresh” and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought “naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!” I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie “yo homes smell ya later!” Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.

Kek'd

Not really true, lots of "alpha" men will put you down in the upper echelons of society.

The biggest losers tend to be crabs in a bucket, or those that help others to a fault.

>be me
>be in first grade
>taking test
>teacher tells us if we can't do a problem, put a smile face
>middle of test
>look up at teacher
>smile as hard as I can
>hold smile for a solid 2 mins
>mfw placed into special Ed next week

Attached: pepe in a tuxedo.jpg (820x836, 154K)

> just be better than them.

kekd but extremely based

wow.
I unironically am mirin this post so much.
Thank you for the wisdom brah srs.

You're on a whole other level from plebs like me

Attached: 1564985905726.jpg (888x1076, 218K)

God you sound pathetic

get big
stop caring

- Be discrete.
- Do not engage in rumor spreading even if it is the person you know. Unless you've been in the situation and personally witnessed it, you do not know the whole story. Wait until more evidence presents itself. Gossip is bad. Men don't do that.
- If there is any conflict, let some time to cool down and understand the situation from all sides. There are always 3 sides of the argument: your side, his side and the side between where both of you are right and both of you are wrong. See this before condemning the other person of being wrong. You are both unfortunate.
- Do not be interested in conversation if you have ulterior motives (getting this girl to bed). It will show, because that is how Freudian slips work. Do not have any plan in mind because it will not work. Spontaneous adventures offer much more joy, and spontaneous things come from not planning.
- Have something you are good at and practice it. It could be anything, even a simple thing like book reading. You have a favorite genre, so read books on that. Read at least 3 books, so when someone asks you what you do, you have an answer. You have to know how you spend your time. If you sit on your ass and browse fit all day then you can use that as well: "I browse forums which help me better myself". There is always something you can come up with, but you really have to find something and dedicate yourself towards it. These are your strengths.
- Find out your weaknesses, make a list out of them, and practice so you can eliminate them one by one. If you don't do this, other people will use your weaknesses against you. There is nothing worse in being controlled by other people/
- Have boundaries. Likes and dislikes. Do not let anyone cross them (including you). If someone approaches something you don't like, you communicate. You tell them: I am not comfortable with this, you shouldn't talk about that. But never let the other person intimidate you, even if the other person has big muscles.

This can be true sometimes but the a lot of thing sin your post signify you are actually just a retard who is incapable of viewing things from another persons perspective. A part of me thinks your actually just a retard who doesn't realize it.

>They'll pretend to know, or pretend to misunderstand and talk some irrelevant shit
Have you considered they aren't misunderstanding but you just don't understand where they are coming from? Why do you assume what they are talking about is irrelevant, it honestly sounds like you are so caught up in your own line of logic you won't consider their ideas.

Attached: download.jpg (248x203, 10K)

Holy fuck, that is so insightful. Thank you very much, user.

This is the ONLY strategy for alpha males. Ruy Lopezlets and Giuoco Pianobrains BTFO

Attached: 20190822_033154.jpg (378x463, 112K)

- Groom yourself. Wash your armpits and teeth before leaving your house. When you get back home, do the same. Make this part of your standard hygiene. Do not use a fluoride toothpaste to not rot your teeth. There are some natural toothpastes without fluoride. Find them.
- Do not be unkempt, your clothes have to be neat (iron what can be ironed), research what style suits you. There are plenty of tutorials on color matching for men, find them. See what you can do.
- You keep the house clean. You never know when someone will come to visit you. You keep it clean at all times. Designate place for every item, so when you use the item, you know where to return it - this will save you a lot of time, so you won't have to clean the house constantly.
- "Please", "Thank you", "Have a nice day". Say these all the time. No excuses, no matter how tired you are, or no matter how the other person looks. You do this to practice politeness.
- No matter what the situation you ask yourself just one question: How can I improve this situation? Someone comes and needs help with something, you go and help that person. Someone comes and complains about something - you ask what can be done about it? Find the source of the problem by asking questions. Get to the bottom of it without blaming someone.
- In conversation, never EVER verbally attack the person who is talking. Hear what they are saying, and talk about the arguments. But do not say stuff like, "look who's talking?" "You don't know anything". You never kill the messenger. If you know information that the other person doesn't know, always back it up with facts. Lean towards the I don't know if you don't have the facts. Say, "that may be true", "I will have to look into that", "could you please tell me where I can find out more about what you said?" You engage the other person with questions. This shows that you are interested in a conversation.

You made my year, user. Thank you, and congrats.

- Keeping eye contact is good but you don't have to constantly stare at the other person. If you are too shy to look into the eyes, look in the middle between the eyebrows, or look at the person's nose. When there are more people, always look at each of them, do not focus just on one person when talking, while "ignoring" the rest.
- Never leave the phone on the table. Leave it in your pocket, unless it is really uncomfortable. Phone on the table gives the vibe that you are simply waiting for a call/message which is more important than the person in front of you. It is disrespectful.
- If humor is not your forte, do not try to be funny. It is better to be taken seriously than to be taken as a clown.

t. 1400 rating

>he doesnt premove e4e5 kf6kc6 bc4h6 resign

Attached: 1468619349016.gif (800x430, 564K)

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

Attached: 923a2c2b5d822def73277b37aaa00fd5b36bcbcfbeb158b9fc8ede5e8e825809.jpg (500x514, 28K)

Beat the absolute shit out of anyone who inconveniences you.
t. folsom pilled

brainlet detected

based and SPQR-pilled

Attached: FeelsRoman.png (973x1053, 616K)

>Don't put other people down
Except when in defense of your friends. There's absolutely nothing wrong with putting down a dog that hurt your friend. Curbstomp the cunt if need be.

So you're saying if I pull out my dick and show it to her she's at least going to show me some boob to be polite?

I think you just want to assume my observation is autism because I'm a guy on Jow Forums so there's good odds I'm an autist.
It isn't what you're saying because when I ask them follow-up questions they can't answer them.
My unfair assumption of you would be that you haven't asked enough people enough questions to put many dumb people in the position of having to admit they don't know things.