Why do men and women has such drastic differences in beauty standards...

Why do men and women has such drastic differences in beauty standards? I think the fitness industry can make women feel insecure, it makes it so guys only want super models with abs

Attached: eggman.jpg (1024x599, 66K)

I'm a 28yo kissless virgin who NEVER had one chance with a girl, not even fat and ugly ones, they dont look or talk to me.

its their fault, i tried going to the gym (i still do) and wear good clothes, still they dont show interest, all women are whores and should be exterminated

If all are whores, shouldnt they be easy to get?

Post body

seething virgin go back to redd it

Attached: 1561709186275.jpg (506x477, 18K)

Try to be more gay and talkative.

when u can't tell if it's a parody post or not

I wish I could make eggman happy. Show him it's not all bad.

For the top 20% it is easy

Based Nic gonna fuck eggmans brains out yessir

some months ago, i'm slightly better now

Attached: a.jpg (1440x2560, 628K)

always err on the side of caution young user

I thought eggman had a qt gf. When did he become a tranny?

Holy shit is that Eggman?

U tried talkin to em?

Aiming for frog mode?

Who strips completely but still wears their slippers?

If this post isn't a parody, holy shit stop being fucking pathetic.

All fucking incels on this board need to be exterminated. I swear to god it's like you all stay inside your mom's basements all day fucking long and then you're SHOCKED that even fat ugly women don't just come knocking on your door. Go meet some fucking people and grow a fucking PERSONALITY that isn't predicated on whining about women online.

theres no way she's 20 she looks 35+

floor is cold i dont want to get sick

>using women tactics to attract women.

just say hi. if they're in talking distance and they make eye contact, say hi.

if you can't even say hi, you deserve to be and stay a kissless virgin.

talking to them? i tried, they dont talk back or show interest, all answers are "no" "yes" or some generic answer

But being butt ass naked won’t make you cold?

>hey beautiful

Lmao if only he knew.

>tfw no gf

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

KEK

Incels absolutely BTFO

You need to get even more tall and shredded I'm afraid.

Kek'd and rekt

hypergamy

YEAH I'M THINKING HE'S BASED

Their loss user. I'd rob your virginity in a heartbeat

Attached: me_irl.jpg (960x786, 101K)

Because biology dictates that women are more valuable than men, obviously.

I also fucking hate women dude. All they wanna do is fuck. I want a girl who doesn't just watch the same shitty TV shows or obsess over dumb boring shit but every single female is a carbon copy of the next one

This af. Women think that liking “The Office” somehow replaces having a personality.

Why do you care what women think? They're a hole to fuck and if you treat them any different from that then they'll own you.

Why are your nipples so brown white man

i'm half native

Best way to start convo on tinder? I’ve gotten laid on it twice (one was someone who recognized me from the gym and one was some dumb freshman thot), I’m decent looking, play rugby, and am 5’11”. What do? I’m also a new grad student at a big university.

Attached: 985C376D-7303-4E5D-B777-FCE8A4C02EED.gif (504x336, 1.93M)

ask them what their favorite war was

THE BASED BAITER VS THE SEEETHING REDDITORS

where tf is your body hair? have you even gone through puberty?

You guys are all retards. These men are going to say anything to get this girl in their bed for a one night stand. They don't give a shit about dating or anything. The hot dudes will drop their standards to plow some pussy.

I was thinking “Hey! It’s my first week here was your favorite thing about xxx uni?” It’s a big state school with a lot of pride so I figure that will get a good response eh? Not necessarily looking just to bang. I’m lonely.

Attached: 972033A8-F0F7-47A5-8C24-2352A040D454.gif (252x252, 466K)

You are retarded. Step outside your fucking front door and look at the world where tall, decently attractive and thin men settle for obese oompa loompa women.

The only way a woman gets the impression they are undatable is if they ignore all of the men that are actually at their level and let themselves get pounded out by the men at the level that will fuck them but not have relationships with them.

How can I make it apparent that I'm only interested in fucking? I have nothing else to offer anyway.

Lel, turns out I am the one who is retarded. I had my suspicions.

Tinder is fucking wild. I banged this 5/10 who had good pics and she showed me some of the Chads she curved for me.... insane

Attached: Credit-Ocasio2018-1807.jpg (800x450, 84K)

Hwy is eggy in drag
Release him from the Jewish prison,

all these homos

Truer words have never been said

Attached: sticky.jpg (888x894, 68K)

He never became a tranny. Some user on r9k took his pictures (yes, as male) and created a tinder profile with them under the name "Jennifer" and posted the results to prove a point.

>Expecting them to do the work.

Don't wait to be approached user. Approach them.

a real living gymcel, I'll be damned

>implying that's not 90% of us

Attached: tfw biorobot.jpg (1000x995, 335K)

above average body, but remember in the age of tinder you need to be a top 10% male, and you're not that. It's brutal out there these days user. Sorry.

women would rather share Chad than have an average guy to themselves user

Attached: dMDXZ8p.jpg (924x1200, 160K)

Irl you can be in the top ten percent of men that approach them because you might be the only guy that approached them that day.
It's also way better for letting stuff like your height come into play. When they viscerally get the sense that you're bigger than them it's harder for them to just dismiss you as just another loser approaching them online.

approach and hope they've never heard of tinder?
because if they have then they have an inbound stream of 50 chads/day

They have all heard of tinder. The irl approach still demonstrates value way better than the online approach.

i just finished that series yesterday

>just be the best guy in 50 miles bro

What's your regimen? I'm just staring out, and just getting pppls routines

Those are man bots, right guise? :-{

Show pic with clothes and haircut.

on tinder, they're the same thing

Don't listen to those fags. You look good my man
It's probably how you act in front of girls. Unironically watch RSDMax channel. Don't buy anything from them, there is a lot of free info that can change your dating perspective completely

lame/10

This conversation needs to be ended by "Yes it is fucked up. Punish them with your jacked body."

And then we never speak of it here again.

Got any better ideas bud? I’m a good dude that does a lot of cool things but I suck at conversation.

>they dont look or talk to me

have you tried talking to them?

1. Don't use tinder
2. If you want to get into depression spiral, then use it. But you need to learn the game. There are countless resources on how to improve your tinder profile and what and how you should say things. It won't fit into one post

Also, I figured you're quite needy by your previous response, and women sense it like nothing else.
You need to show them that you do not care about girls and you don't need any women in your life, because you surrounded by their attention already. She should try to conquest you, not the other way

I mean currently I’m still trying to get over an ex gf. I’ve gotten laid twice via tinder since then, so idk. How would you go about that? I don’t get any female attention because I have resting bitch face and social anxiety, so I barely talk to anyone.

Well there’s your problem! Little optimistic with that crotch crop, huh?

Heheh...no, but seriously, dude you look great. Do you live in an area with lots of natives, or on the rez? Move to a a liberal town, cash in on white guilt. Jealous of native hairline/teeth genes, you can keep rest of lot.

t.whiteboi

My buddy has a good lookin’ wife and happy new family. He and his woman have a “poly” relationship. Unlike most relationships of this kind, he’s taking advantage of the freedom more than she is. Dude is 6/10–tops, boomer, hairy, slightly balding, strongfat, smallish/avg dick and height. He’s got in his favor: a good personality, confidence, decent income, free time and most of all he’s ambitious, aggressive and DGAF. It can go both ways...guys can play up a league, too. All it takes is setting your sites in what you want and devising a plan to get there. Most people don’t just have opportunity fall in their lap.

Anyway, to put it in the context of user’s statement: most women would rather share an interesting guy than live the rest of their lives in a boring but secure relationship.

You know what would make me feel good about the world? If I never have to see another "why won't they approach me?" post made by a man.
How about some more "Fuck I am retarded at making approaches how do I stop sucking at this?" posts. I'm not sure if I have ever seen one.

being lonely is a problem that isn't fixed by having a girl with you.
you need to reassess your life and find enjoyment in being by yourself and doing the things you like, and also find MALE friends.
a woman won't feel that void. you think it will, at the beginning, but the truth is that finding a woman that can truly fill this kind of emptiness is hard. in fact, in most cases what you'd need to do is to find a girl that shows even the slightest bit of potential and show her how to be a partner and companion.
but for now, again, what you need to do is keep getting pussy, try finding friends, and learn to enjoy yourself again.

You’re probably right. I just feel like at 22, in grad school, I should be settling down. I have a lot of male friends from my undergraduate rugby team (although they’re across the country) and will likely become friends with those on my new team. That being said rugby lad culture is a great male support system that helped me through my most recent breakup. Either way though, my question to begin all this was how I should lead in a tinder convo.

His gf is a tranny

> be me

Attached: 1557442450306.jpg (552x476, 19K)

>Mostly shitskins, one white fatty, and what looks like an underage
I hope Nic is trolling

Based catfishing user

I think there's a certain class of women you're talking about. They like The Office, want to be artists of some sort (actor singer painter etc.) and genuinely think they can make it, and are massive hos

Anyone else notice a subtype of girl like this? What goes on in their minds to make them so...empty?

Based ghost of elliot poster

they are spoiled
always get what they want in life
never plan for the future

They're not supposed to be in control of their life. Their father then husband is supposed to take care of them.

Developing a personality by yourself vs developing a personality constantly in a social environment.

>Personalitylet, my few friends say I have 0 charisma
>5'7
>Babyface, people unironically think i'm 16 at 22
>Completely uninterested in school, no career path so far just working grocery for 2 years now
>No relationship history
>Women who show interest inevitably realize I have nothing to offer them and often have no problem telling me i'm boring to my face

I know I'm not worth much, why can't I just be left alone

Attached: 1555903452261.jpg (500x375, 37K)

Ooofff

isn't that "eggy" from twitter, the guy who raps about killing women and collaborated with sam hyde

The world provides a veritable feast, as long as your willing to eat from any garbage can.

Attached: 56442083_569927493494133_5611403008570365214_n.jpg (1080x1349, 224K)

>she showed me some of the Chads she curved for me...

What did he mean by this, bros?

Stay strong, brother. After the cleansing, women will be nothing more than cattle or house pets. Officially, I mean. Soon.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

Perfect post.

Exclamation points are pretty onions and lame to use as a man. It's trying too hard

Yeah, stay cool, detached, aloof. The more you don't care, the more they care.

Based. Way better way to convey your personality than to expect her to respond to "hey there" or some generic opener in an app where she's literally bombarded with tens of messages, where her criteria for responding will be mostly "who looks better".

To the OP: because of evolutionary biology. As a male, you want to fuck the most bitches to spread your genes. As a female, you can only have a kid every 9 months, so you're more picky regarding with whom you want to procreate.

It's not about waiting for them

It's about getting their cues that they're attracted to you

If you're unattractive no female will look your way

He is decently attractive if he managed to find one to begin with

You can't just act loud and don't give a fuck with confidence aggressively expecting it to work.