>>>/sci/10907121

Attached: 1566415184308.png (1080x2246, 1.47M)

Ook ook defend fit ook ook

Attached: 8931CD10-B49E-4B07-AB33-F16B4E47B9B6.jpg (199x224, 6K)

tl;dr 26% of the population genetically can't experience any hypertrophy at all. Literally can't build muscle. If this happened to you, the linked paper explains why this is so. This has to do with satellite cell proliferation
regards, /sci/

wrong

t.

fuck /sci/ those fucking virgins

Absolutely retarded. I cannot even imagine something so fucking stupid. This must be from the same guys that said losing weight is literally impossible.

Honestly sometimes you just have to ignore science. I remembering reading this whole thing about how a certain part of your brain doesn't even start form until you're 16 and that part is the part that allows you to recognize things like the consequences of your actions. Absolute horseshit and I don't care how many studies say otherwise. Science sometimes is just plain retarded and wrong.

its all genetics. hard work gets you nowhere. you're born fat or muscular. love, /sci/

lol this is the biggest cope i've ever seen. actually bigger than the fat ones

Attached: 1366003144652.jpg (532x528, 87K)

makes sense, been lifting for 6 months and look like this. ngmi

Attached: AC09673E-B8A2-41C6-B870-677463EF4147.jpg (1359x1668, 444K)

You can only put on 10lbs of lean mass in that timeframe, and that is with perfect nutrition and programming, so what exactly did you expect?
Eat more train harder and stfu

They've been asking for my body, it's pretty much this except I've been lifting for 3 years

>You can only put on 10lbs of lean mass in that timeframe
only if you are a responder
if you are among the 26%, you will stay the same even if you lift for 20 years with strict routines and diet

i absolutely refuse to believe this. i don't care how much "evidence" there is to it, this sounds so idiotic, like a fucking joke. there is no possible way this can be true

tried eating, it all goes to my stomach, not arms. not in the stars for me. gonna keep going obviously because it’s better than being skelly but ive accepted I’ll never truly look good

I wish you weren't a responded so I wouldn't have to read stupidity

increase intensity, moron

i wonder if they took into account proper nutrition, rest and such things into the research

There's clearly something that is being missed, over a quarter of the population is unable to gain mass?

well then you weren't lifting hard enough. you have to break down the muscle to rebuild it

You're not working hard enough faggot, how many times do you need that told to you before you understand

this is wrong and has been scientifically proven

>only if you are a responder
Kek. This is the new "somatotype" cope for the landwhales and the skeletors

don’t even count reps, just go until max, five sets bench, five sets OHP, five sets curls, five days a week

>I DONT WANNA TRY HARD SO OBVIOUSLY IT DOESNT APPLY TO ME
you're a faggot

I wasn’t building muscle from the age of 15-18, started to get some from 19-21, and blew up starting around 22. Explain that.

definitely not lifting heavy if you aren't counting your reps

That would be a misunderstanding of the study.
For the parameters that they forced everyone to use, sure. But different training methods are going to work for different people.

It was scientifically proven that vaccines give you autism, and then the entire scientific community determined that the experiment was completely flawed and the data was made up.

Just like your "inability" to gain muscle

that's a shitty program

guess that 26% didnt got the memo

Attached: cardio.png (807x662, 171K)

>journal of broscience
lel

-genetics
-you can't

I’m cool with other people giving up. That ups my value relatively. I’ll fuck your crushes and you’ll whine on Jow Forums

> more than 1/4 of the population can't build muscle.

shit sounds so stupid, it debunked itself.

in fact, it's so damn stupid, i'm not going to waste my time and read the paper. And without even reading the paper, I can guarantee these researchers didn't take account intensity, time, sleep, and diet.

if a person lifts weights but doesn't calibrate intensity, time, sleep, and diet, they will never build muscle.

And to those who believe they are part of the 1/4, you're not even trying to gain muscle; you're lifting for the sake of lifting as if it's going to magically build muscle.

>then the entire scientific community determined that the experiment was completely flawed
Yet this did not happen for the linked paper, strangely enough

it’s less than 15. counted once and it was 11

Read further into the conclusion, faggot. The authors stated that their measurement system was flawed in older adults.

damn he has a nice tight looking vagina

fuark this got me good

Attached: 1539672702671.jpg (596x628, 51K)

I'm two months into lifting, does this mean there is a chance I'll never make it?

yes, the chance can even be quantified : 26%

I fucking knew it was only a matter of time until that same autist who posts about not building muscle in random threads ended up on fit

cool
guess I'm fuck

>>>sci/10907331

Test levels don't matter for muscle growth guys!

>regards, /sci/
don't you just love when an idiot purports to represent your community?

Absolutely retarded. All I got from that thread is that /sci/ knows about science as much /v/ does about video games or /tv/ does about movies.

Attached: 1565676941056.jpg (336x460, 30K)