What happened to men?

What happened to men?

Attached: a.jpg (713x960, 123K)

Those guys are manlets LOL

we grew 6 inches taller

but can he squat that to depth?

Warriors, poets, philosophers, etc don't make for good consumers. Capitalism works best when everyone is fat, dumb, and easily entertained.

teflon cooking pans

Blame it on women entering the workforce. All the smart women are working on their careers and not having kids, while all the dumb women are being paid by the government to be fat, unemployed, and pregnant.

Over time this results in the low-IQ genes becoming much more common. Women going to work is one of the most destructive things you can do to a society because it necessarily lowers your society's IQ in the long run.

Why does a forum full of guys who played vidya for most of their childhood and decided to lift at the summer of their senior year hoping to get laid have so much nostalgia towards the past? Most of you wouldn't be warrior, poets or philosophers

Societal pressures against masculinity

Probably because we all realize what a waste our lives were until we started taking fitness and real world goals seriously?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 7K)

(((((((liberal)))))) education

the one on the right wants you to think there is no graphite

I don't get it whats impressive here? each bag I doubt weighs much and its loaded on his lower back. It would be something that makes you think if he static holding that with his arms.

Jews

So much projection in one post

only 26% of men can gain muscle

Jews

Jews

White men. White men are to blame. The only answer.

White men owned the world.
yet decided it was more important to fight pointless wars against eachother for 1000s of years killing untold millions
White men allowed Jews to live instead of wiping them out.
White men allowed communism to grow.
White men allowed feminism to grow. White men gave the right to vote, allowed for no fault divorce, allowed for the sexual revolution
White men lost to the Jews in WW2. White men fought and fight for the Jews.
White men allowed immigration into their countries.
White men allowed their women to become whores for dick, whores for their career, and traitors to their family and race.
White men strayed away from the path of God.

Behold, the white man.

Attached: whiteoidbeta.png (720x1280, 566K)

This

>b-but muh pure traditional white family paintings !!!

Guess whites are pathetic then hahahahhaa

better be a pasta otherwise kill yourself

Easy times breeds weak men

Prepare for weak men making hard times.

I would be, but then I'm not a failure like you

kek

damn I wonder what the chads of that era looked like if these were average men