ohp 1 plate for 5 reps

> ohp 1 plate for 5 reps
> ohp 160 lbs for one rep max
> weigh 175 lbs at 6”2
> shoulders still small
Why

Attached: 24577C9D-7E1C-426E-B281-789625789F9A.jpg (720x1280, 283K)

Because you’re weak

lat raises to failure every other day

I’m almost ohping my body weight how strong I gotta get shit

Body dysmorphia.

Time for you to take the roid pill user

Probably this. 1pl8 OHP is fucking good m8

BODY BUILDING!
BUILDING!

You should be worried about your tiny legs DYEL

Shoulders look pretty good. The only thing you need more of is rear delt raises or facepulls. How many? As many as you can.

Not according to

Because you arent eating enough

Because you weigh 175 at 6'2" and you have a weak OHP

Work your legs

Are you telling me that muscle mass and strength aren’t directly correlated? Woah shocking truth.

I do work legs they are in proportion to my upper body I do front squats ass to grass

Attached: AA304FD7-0698-4638-8A3E-9A0D72598388.jpg (1576x2098, 380K)

eat more god damn fucking twig person

As a natty, you need to get strong as fuck in order to look like you lift in clothes. You look good, like a little past Ottermode, but if you wanna huge shoulders, you need to get your press up toward at least 205. Such as life as a natty

You look solid. If you want to get bigger eat more. Frozen veggies are cheap, buy cheap chicken and fry it up in olive oil, and eat 5-6 eggs with some cheese in the morning. That shit alone helped me gain some good weight. However much you’re eating, and 5 more eggs or something equivalent to your diet each day.

don't change anything

lean is beautiful

I think you look very good and pretty stinkin’ big for normie standards. Keep in mind Jow Forums is filled with massive autists that have been lifting for years; and even more fat shitsacks that don’t even lift. Keep doing what you’re doing. YGMI brother.

Attached: C64A85C0-0579-4740-A817-8A3D193201C2.jpg (481x501, 18K)

just let me see your fucking feet bro

your shoulders aren't that small man

What routine(s) did you use to attain this amazing physique bro, I’m mirin

yup humblebrag or body dysmorphia

My goal, no joke. You look great, user. Hopefully I make it there

Attached: 1566366028217.jpg (225x224, 7K)

Looks like you need to bulk up if you want bigger shoulders... eat more cals of quality foods

I OHP the same what I ez curl, and it's just 40 lbs on each side x10 reps. But I'm not a bodybuilder.

Attached: me 2019....jpg (1184x1980, 471K)

Heavy dumbbell horizontal/bent over rows and upright rows are what really volumize your shoulders, at least your middle and rear delts, not OHP and other front delt-dominant movements.
No lat raises are gay and won't pack on /that/ much mass because of the limited loading potential. Upright rows are the true king of building massive middle delts.
> Inb4 faggy parroted REEEEE ROTATOR CUFF r/FITNESS SAID SO
use a fucking dumbbell or a rope on a cable machine or a wide grip on the barbell then you dingus.

Came to post this.

YGMI, bro.

>Advocating upright rows. Ever.
Just tell him to fucking pin.

> Advocating upright rows. Ever.
Gay detected.
Yes, upright rows are a great exercise and build the very upper part of your back and middle delts better than virtually any other compound movement.
You're only complaining because you are just parroting the same stupid talking points that the know-nothings who don't look into anything on r/Fitness and other shit say.
If they are /that/ problematic for you do them with a dumbbell or something that allows you to move your wrists and each arm freely and you will have no problem with impingement or anything.

>I've been lifting for a year, why aren't I huge

you skipped lateral raises and reverse flyes

you still have a long way to go.
but you look way better than me and I'm the same height and weight.
OHP is my best lift and my shoulders had stretch marks on the tops of them.

can't see, theres a stick insect on the lens

>1pl8 ohp good
Please. It's expected if you've been lifting for a while consistently. At 1pl8 you are at least in 'strong enough to claim he lifts' territory but you really aren't edging into 'strong' territory until you can rep out 175 or 185 for reps.