What does Jow Forums think of microdosing?

What does Jow Forums think of microdosing?

Does it improve your lifts?
Your creativity?
Your mood?
Does it make you more sociable?

Or just a meme?

Attached: doctor-seuss-3.jpg (2448x3264, 632K)

I don't know what that means. Is that an acid tab? Is this an acid thread? The moral of the story is if you want perfect gains than don't live in a place of stupid people. Or "slow" people. Go to a place that's alive and living the present. California and New York being great examples. Amarillo is a blotch city of retards and if you're not one of the two races you're going to have a hard time. Mixes don't work well because you don't fit in either category

>Go big
>Go home
There is no in between. Pick one.

It's a meme. Proper usage of psychs is a few heavy trips when you're young (20-25), followed by 1-2 tab trips every few years or whenever you need a reminder.

Dr.Seuss from dream market, good shit

Just eat 1-3 hits of acid every 1-3 years.

Any idea that is popular in silicon valley is not a good idea.

Coffee is better than LSD, LSD is a shit drug for working out on

>Does it improve your lifts?
Don't think I've tried

>Your creativity?
Yes

>Your mood?
Yes

>Does it make you more sociable?
Yes

what the hell are you talking about

Acid is 100% a performance enhancer for me. Higher pain tolerance, increased pattern recognition, can read plays faster, improved cardio performance, the list goes on. I'm talking like 5-12ug here tho. If I was a pro athlete I would certainly use LSD regularly. Also better than alcohol for social situations (subjective tho). There is also times where you will feel as close to a god as you will ever get. Empty stomach on acid for me makes me feel like a king (while you're fit)

I regret posting this info everytime tho. I don't want you cunts doing it too. Baby Jesus forbid the normies figure it out.

How do you get acid and how do you properly dose yourself such tiny exact doses?

I've been microdosing LSD for months now. Mood, productivity, sociability and creativity are improved for sure. For lifting... It's weird. You are more aware of your technique and the way you use your body but you feel fatigue more intensely (at least in my case), although sometimes I feel like I can do even more despite that fact.

You can buy it on the deep webs. I recommend you to search for GammaGoblin's acid, top tier shit.

For the microdose you just cut the paper by the portion you want to microdose. This is very inaccurate since the acid isn't laid evenly on the blotter, so people dilude it in vodka or distilled water, it's called volumetric dosing.

Btw his store it's called pushing tabboo I think, search for it.

This right here don't be a fag. It's all or nothing and buddeh I'm choosin all.

yes to all of the above.

the only limitation is: the more frequently you take it the less point there is. once a week is alright, but no more than that. 10ug is fine by me.

i thought this looked familiar. aren't they 125ug though? i prefer the 100ug pandas (or GG's 105ug as per ), but not sure where the vendor is these days.

Acid + cycling is great. Went for over 30km after taking 1 hit of acid. Felt like a superman.

I pin test in my ass and do nofap

400 test
400 deca
30mg dianabol

Am i microdosing guys??

> new york and cali
> alive and no stupid people

If anything those cities are the equivalent of a half dead balding cat caked in its own shit that vomits more than it eats

Reminder of what?

LSD:

No.
>Your creativity?
Yes.
>Your mood?
Yes.
A little bit. But also more prone to getting lost in my own train of thought.

Mushrooms:

Yes.
>Your creativity?
Not as noticeably as LSD.
>Your mood?
Yes.
Yes.

what the fuck did I actually just read

Based acid induced schizoposter

The void and/or the omniverse. YMMV.

bump because more people need to know. fuck baby jesus.

Cool placebo effect bro. Try doing a proper blind trial.