What happens if you lift but you don't eat

What happens if you lift but you don't eat

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-130150_Video Player.jpg (1080x2280, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

joint and tendon issues

Wasted 5 months doing this

You just make zero gains

Attached: 1543225382644.jpg (480x480, 16K)

what if ur fat tho

no proteins to build muscle

hmm but would u lose muscle?

What happens if you eat but you don't lift

Attached: 88c21935cae9d7c88bfbb5d6f0e8d65d.png (861x758, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0

I've been trying it via intermittent fasting and OMAD, still saw strength gains (im really fat though), gonna throw in a 24hr fast a couple of times a week to see if I can push it. Just make sure you're getting enough on a weekly basis

How do you even get fat? I eat like a pig and I'm still a lanklet.

Attached: 1553479286946.gif (540x540, 2.4M)

You don't eat nearly as much as you think you do.

You just come to a plateau. Made this mistake in high school. YOU GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG CMON

Attached: 7764DA4B-B9F4-4C53-BA79-C58E10EC6B8B.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Fuckin same. All my lifts improved but I gained zero mass

If the volume is high enough you'll recomp, but it will get increasingly harder and then you'll plateau.

Your mom dies in her sleep tonight if you don't eat

"I eat like a pig"
>eats a chocolate bar a week

You become the average american

Attached: Picture 3.png (210x256, 77K)

You stay skelly and make few gains. I made the mistake of lifting while barely eating and made almost zero gains since I thought people telling me to eat more was just a meme.

no gains

I would like to reword this question somewhat for my personal gain. Im working towards becoming a slimmed down ottermode twink and im not sure how to go about it. Im doing SL 5x5 right now on a diet. Ive had people tell me its as simple as Lift+Little Food= MuscleTwink whereas Bodyweight+little food=slim twink.

Its left me in a predicament. Do i just cut as much as possible while progressing my lifts? Should I not take protein after the gym? I understand that i'll plateau, but im just lifting to reach a specific point, not to lift into the eternal nether of weight and strength. im fine with going to the gym and doing the same workout for eternity to maintain my appearance, but how do i get there? Will post in-progress twink pics for response. Please help

Attached: 1554184388668.jpg (640x853, 49K)

You lose your muscle mass over time.
I had diarrhea for a week and managed to lose all kinds of gains. I was eating sufficiently, but shitting everything out with little absorption.

Just jackfuck for gains. All my lifts are absolute garbage, started lifting while I was fat they plateaued super early. Can't even break 2pl8 on a squat.

And they're going to stay garbage because I'm still cutting. Priorities.

I'm literally you but 2.5 months in. I want twin/ottermode and I started out skinnyfat. Just keep progressing on SL 5x5, get your 1g/lb of protein every day, and stay under 10x your body weight in calories. Do OMAD as well if you can stomach it. You WILL gain muscle and you WILL lose fat. Can't do it forever but trust me, this will work. Eat only healthy foods and it'll go even faster.

Attached: 1562629593693.gif (600x600, 3.16M)

>starting out as skinnyfat

Must be nice :(

Attached: 2.53.jpg (1750x984, 137K)

The only real gains you make are via CNS adaptation and form correction.

t. took me 6 months to go from 40 kg bench to 55 kg bench without eating

Looks like what you are to me but that faggy pose makes it hard to tell.

If you want muscle, you need that protein.

Look at the love handles user. LOOK AT THE LOVE HANDLES

Heres a less faggot picture. Look at those mantits. And dont get me started on my ass cellulite.

Attached: 2 - Copy.jpg (1750x984, 173K)

Stop thinking like a woman.

I maintain that being disgusted with your fat is not, in fact, woman's protected territory. I just want to get in shape, but genuinely do not believe myself to be skinnyfat. thats all i was trying to prove

>cant do it forever

What do you mean by this?

Based, same goal here. Currently skinnyfat and doing callisthenics while eating at a deficit. I look quite similar to atm but a bit chubbier on the torso though, because my arms store no fat. If all goes as planned I should be fully transformed by December, maybe even earlier.

I mean can't get anything out of it forever. Eventually your body will not want to use what little fat is left and there won't be enough to add to your muscle, so all your lifts will plateau. At this point you can either bulk as clean as possible and do this process again or just lift what you plateau at forever while eating at maintenance.

Gotcha, thanks for dealing with my being a brainlet

If you are white and no fap and only eat meat?
Aryan NatSoc Ubermensch mode.

Glad im not the only one. I am a land whale (303 lbs) and i am at 220 lb squat nearly 9 months into lifting, but being the weakest lifter in the gym is worth the 100 lbs ive lost.

you make no gains, feel like shit all the time, and get injured a lot
you will eventually get quite lean but not big at all

What happens if you lift but don't live?

nothing happens at all

you don't need a caloric surplus to gain muscle

you only need enough protein

the biggest gains you can ever make is on a protein rich diet doing OMAD

unless you're Hafthor Bjornsson or Brian Shaw you don't need more than 2500 calories a day

>decently strong, not particularly big though
>decide I need to start eating more
>tfw gained 4 pounds of something since August started
>now im 171lb and 5'11"
>Bulk is already spooking me

Imagine not burning 4-5k calories between work/gym and sex.

It's gonna suck when robots replace me.