Just took 6 shots of espresso and feeling like shit, heart beating and all that. I almost never drink caffeine drinks

Just took 6 shots of espresso and feeling like shit, heart beating and all that. I almost never drink caffeine drinks.

Am I going to die, bros?

Attached: Nervous.jpg (646x595, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rjVXFqiPDwE
hvmn.com/blog/supplements/caffeine-and-l-theanine-the-best-combo-for-energy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you would know if you were going to die

Why would you take six. One is plenty.

Well, fuck IDK.

I took 2 and then I waited 15 min, didn't feel anything, took 2 more repeat.

Also, I'm not pretending. I'm lowkey scared.

Attached: halp.jpg (657x527, 40K)

Yeah you overdosed on caffeine, not lethal though. Just probably painful. Haha

This is how most noobs overdose, hope you learn your lesson on drugs

You're an idiot, OP. Never do that again. You'll live, though. This time.

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

I'm not sure you're going to make it OP honestly that was pretty dangerous of you, but if you want to increase your chances of making it through I would recommend getting some marijuana and smoking a ton of it till your heart rate slows down.
hope this helps

Just go walk around a public area like a Walmart if you really feel like you’ve overdone it this time. Other folks will call EMS for you if your heart seizes up. This is preferable to dying alone in agony.

Happened to me a couple times. You’ll be fine. I’d usually do something do expend the energy on.

Go take a walk, clean your room, cut the grass, or something like that usually helps

youll be ok OP. sometimes if i drink a lot of coffee i get bad anxiety too and my heart starts beating like a lab rat. dont worry, just lay down listen to some asmr and youll be normal in an hour

Don't do this to your liver

Op here, Drank 2 big glasses of water and pushed fingers down my throat. Puked up whatever remained(I think). Probably wasn't necessary but I feel relaxed.

not a great idea, not terrible though. itll prevent you from metabolizing the rest of that caffeine. make sure to drink some more water now that you threw up though

I'll make sure to. Thanks.

>never drink caffeine
>lmao6shotsofespresso
bro a regular coffee would have been fine. why did you need caffeine in the first place? tired?

i really have no sympathy for you

You're young, you'll be ok.

If i drank 6 shots id be dead.

Test, two days in a row, did an all nighter for the test today and now I'm studying for the one tomorrow.

youll be fine man drink some water, listen to music and try to study itll start to fade in an hour or so
you must be pissing like a race horse though

There is 2/3 the amount of caffeine in a shot of espresso as compared to a normal small (8oz) cup of coffee. 65 vs 95 mg.

The darker the beans are roasted, the more caffeine is destroyed due to heat.

Yeah, I'm going to the toilet between posts.

You only ingested ~400 mg of caffiene. You're well below the lethal dose.
Hydrate, drink milk and low exertion to burn it off without raising your pulmonary rate too high.

my co worker drank 10 rockstars over a 8hr shift

Blood in my saliva and red-dots-whatever the fuck this is called from puking. Face also feels numb.

Fuck, don't be dumb like me.

Attached: _20190822_061622.jpg (1157x1920, 257K)

God damn, OP, hope you get some sleep man. I had a cup at my local cafe that has a 4 shit espresso cut. Fucking stayed fully alert and aqake without wearyness till 4pm the next day, at which point I just crashed HARD.

What is heart attack for 800, Alex?

I once drank 20 shots of espresso over a 6 hour shift at Starbucks.

take this
youtu.be/rjVXFqiPDwE

BASED caffeine addict. Espresso is nothing. I could drink 6 shots and take a nap within an hour.

You won't die, unfortunately your body will enter caffeinated ketosis due to the large initial shock of caffeine. This is essentially a long lasting state where your body will begin metabolizing its muscle for energy. For approximately the next 2-3 months you will lose SIGNIFICANT muscle mass and feel much hungrier. Unfortunately most the calories you eat will be stored as fat almost immediately as your body consumes muscle to get most of its energy.

Medfag here, can confirm this is the sad result of your actions. Hope you learn from it for the future.

ah caffeine. the sharpest edgiest 'high' ever, feels like broken glass. you'll be fine OP but you may have a panic attack so practice some logical CBT thinking and slow breathing. you're just gonna have to ride it out. I've been where you're at many times, not pleasant at all. caffeine is a bitch, do not underestimate it at all

Haha

Coffee starts kicking in after around 30 minutes. Do not be so impatient user.

In fact, you can use this delay time in extremely efficient ways if you master it. e.g.
>drink coffee
>nappy 30 minutes, gotta get those sleeping gains
>wake up and get coffee boost
>enjoy 2x boost

damn, i also used to feel face numbness when i drank the most amounts of coffee and didnt just occur after the times of drinking itsbut but during the periods of where i used to actively drink in general, good thing i quit coffee and only used it before gym from time to time

this reminds me of that time i found a broken meth pipe with residue inside it
heated it up and took a puff, waited 5 minutes and nothing, then got a butane torch and smoked all the residue, i didn't sleep for the next 2 days and i felt like i'd drank 10 espresso shots the entire time

Why the fuck would you do that?

Lmao I just had a few shots and am thinking about having more. Six is close to nothing, I take that when I'm seriously constipated.
>tfw espresso machine at home with freshly ground coffee
Life is amazing.

>Six is close to nothing
>I take that when I'm seriously constipated.
pick one.

Why do you do shit like this, you fucking idiot?

In memoriam: OP.
"What a fucking retard." - user

Attached: 1564799114566.jpg (240x210, 7K)

it was about a 1 inch broken glass tube with a small film of residue on the inside that i found in a used car that i'd just bought, since i'd never tried it before i thought well, why not ?
it felt great at the time, but i wouldn't go out and buy more.

You'll be fine tomorrow but you might feel like utter shit for the rest of the day and night.

Get some l theanine, it will help your heart relax

hvmn.com/blog/supplements/caffeine-and-l-theanine-the-best-combo-for-energy

It was a few hours ago. I'm fine now. Thanks anyway.

Legend.
One time in highschool we got an older friend to hit a crack pipe that we found in an abandoned apartment for a pack of cigarettes.
I miss the recklessness of youth.

Attached: 1553832773709.jpg (267x348, 32K)

Chad move.

>Am I going to die, bros?
Yes.

But not right now. Right now you are going to shit like you've never shat.

Yes, 6 shots is nowhere near enough to sustain healthy activity, you should double that.

rip.

Take l-theanine next time

Been there, lol
You're about to shit out your fucking eyes

Attached: 1566341652711.png (236x237, 90K)

You're ite OP. Just chill, pop a vally if you have one.

You wont die, the anxiety will just make you think your going to die

its funny, the paranoia caffiene can cause, most people who go to the hosptial reporting a caffiene overdose never actually overdosed they just felt like they did because the jitters and anxiety

youll be fine, get some shit done to keep your mind off it

>Just took 6 shots of espresso
>I almost never drink caffeine drinks.
Why would you do this?
6 is probably fine, but yes, very rarely guys who slam too many energy drinks or caffeine pills do keel over.
Drink water, eat some healthy snacks. If you have chest pain, dizziness or an irregular heartbeat (not just elevated, literally irregular) go to the emergency room.

Attached: naming.jpg (566x566, 22K)

haha i once smoked crack and thought my throat was going to close!

you must be an ebin bitch

>my co worker drank 10 rockstars over a 8hr shift
>I once drank 20 shots of espresso over a 6 hour shift at Starbucks.
This is how people die. Not every time of course, but if you have any other health conditions it is not a good risk.

Wish I had one when I was at the deepest.

AHHHH 400MG OF CAFFEINE, THIS DOSE HAS NEVER BEEN REACHED BEFORE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I once had 32oz of Nitro cold brew when I was a barista. Like 600-700mg of caffeine and I was fine. 6 shots of espresso is like 400mg and even that is the same as a scoop of Hyde

it is possible for you to actually have a heart attack at that caffeine dosage

I get a venti doubleshot on ice every other day and that is like 5 shots of espresso, just makes me feel good and energetic

Sounds like op is a little bitch

you probably fucked your system up over time ramping up your caffeine intake. OP clearly stated that he doesn't consume caffeine, you are a fucking retard and should refrain from posting.

I weigh 270lbs, work a very physical job that requires heavy lifting and a lot of rapid movement. I drink MINIMUM 600MG of caffeine a day. Only when I venture into 900MG territory do I even begin to notice the uneasy sensations of higher doses. You're probably fine, drink some water and sit the fuck down for a bit.