"If you have bad genetics you will never make i-"

>"If you have bad genetics you will never make i-"

Attached: kww8hx854uk11.jpg (2577x2256, 970K)

>barbell tattoo

I think it's an arrow

lets see the chin

>changes life because of lifting

Honestly i don't even blame him with as drastic as that change was.

Attached: k41s55myac831.jpg (2224x1663, 602K)

not bad. did you change your mouth posture or something?

Theres a difference between bad genetics and not eating

This isn't me just an impressive transformation i found

What a lad, guy fucking made it.

I'd say he definitely didn't have bad genetics, though. You just can't tell genetic potential from a completely untrained standpoint. Or even from a 6 months into training standpoint. Which should be an indicator that it's a pisspoor excuse for not trying.

Dude literally outlifted his genetics

this dude has scoliosis

genetics doesn't mean you didn't lift you cumbrain

You on test? just wondering. still respect for improving yourself and pushing beyond BS excuses

>barbell tattoo
definition of not making it

i'm in the middle of this transformation rn, went from 148 skinnyfat, hips almost as wide as shoulders, literally no pecs, just ribcage, 11 inch arms, now i'm 205, pecs, capped delts (lucky genetics not on juice), 16 inch arms, etc

feels so good, and no i'm not posting body because my midsection is still shit

No, it's clearly a barbell. Both sides have 3 plates on it

hes still dyel

post body

post body

post body

Literally god tier genetics
Fuck off

how did he got rid of that one wide hip, I have it too but it's far less noticable yet still annoying me

>fast metabolism
>bad genetics

It kind of looks like he finished puberty and grew some facial hair OP

Posture.

fucking based
genes only matter when you're comparing yourself to the physical elites like Mike Tyson or Lebron James or some shit like that

even if you have the worst possible genes, nothing is stopping you from getting out there & working towards improvement

you may not be a world class champion, but you WILL be better than the person you were when you started.

NO FUCKING EXCUSES

Very nice, though that chin will still be considered unattractive by most gurlz.

what exactly should I work on improving, or at least the name of this problem so I can look up myself

Always LOL when that faggots pic is posted. He goes to the same school as me. Always wear powerlifting t shirts and has a weight tattoos but barely totals 1000lbs.

post malone

and from the tone of your post, i'm willing to bet the cunt looks better than you

stop being a spiteful little prick, you sound like a faggot, a kike, a cunt, and a jealous little child

post your body to back-up your demeanor if you're gonna shit talk this guy then, fucking dork

dude made some solid progress, don't be a fucking faggot for no reason, ripping on a man who worked hard to improve himself

you're no better than a filthy fucking jew, with that pathetic little shittalking attitude, you fucking rat

fuck off with that pointless negativity, you useless prick

Attached: 1560117638151.jpg (480x360, 73K)

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

I remember your post some months ago, Gratz br0 from literally weak soiiiboii faggot to chadlike guy, you have done incredible work. Man im proud of you! but it is not enough you need to become the man inside yourself. the shell is ready but what about ghost

post body

post body mallet bitch

Post body

Attached: angrysoyboys.png (231x218, 9K)

I believe it's called lateral pelvic tilt. It's caused by imbalance in inner and outer thighs, hip flexor and glutes, and hip rotators

This is proof to the contrary though, because the absolute best thing he's fucking with that face are BARELY 5/10s, mostly 4s.
Worse still, he's in the deadzone where he's actually face moggable by the average non-Tyrone nigger, which is the #1 cause of interracial cuckoldry.

Tell me, Jow Forums, is graduating from soi incel into a pre-cuckold really 'making it'?

Attached: 1488466791585.jpg (500x359, 30K)

I look better and lift more while having another focus than powerlifting. you are pretty sad. You post your faggot progress pic all the time and now you're hating. Come up to me IRL and say shit, bet you wont you fucking albino.

His GF. She talked shit about me to my friend, cus I turned her down on tinder lmao.

Attached: wjBPEbw.jpg (480x599, 29K)

Well done Opie. You made it. Nice tattoo, don't let these sexually confused people let you down. They will not make it. Leave them behind and don't look back.

Attached: 1553333614131.jpg (1404x1185, 682K)

Post body

body post

reviewbrah?

how do i avoid tiny forearms

Adding this “after” pics to the facelet lifter compilation

farmer's walks

based
p o s t
o
s
t
b o d y
o
d
y

>he's in the deadzone where he's actually face moggable by the average non-Tyrone nigger, which is the #1 cause of interracial cuckoldry.
>implying women actually date blacks
Someone post it.

Never ever use straps and hold for time after your last set of deadlifts/chin-ups. Alternatively, get a job that requires you to use your hands (for something other than typing) and your forearms will blow up without you even trying.
t. line cook

Turning this into a progress thread. This is me

Attached: progress pic.png (1659x960, 1.95M)

>starts talking about interracial cuckoldry out of nowhere
Why are there so many mentally scrambled cumbrains on this site?

Looking good

all he did was put on a shirt and go bald
literally still dyel

post body having sex

you are pathetic

geat transition, but unless your like 6ft + I doubt your 83kg. looks more like a very lean 70kg.

Post body

Pathetic incel

Yes, it's a pretty huge transformation by just about anybody's standards.

Hello newfewnd

can you post without shirt? I mean, I want to see how your chest changed

I rock climb, its perfect for forearms, you'll look like popeye in no time. also deadhang after every gym sesh, will boost your arms.
finally, double overhand grip from deadlifts, none of this strap nonsense or swtich grip.

this proves 'wide hips' are a meme
just lift bro

He just went through puberty, you retards.

Attached: 1565966217195-fit.jpg (625x353, 30K)

Attached: 1561056657172.jpg (470x470, 59K)

post body

>I look better and lift more
post body with timestamps you lying little fuck

you can tell an ethniccel posted this

you're never gonna fix that bug-eyed alien skull with drooping adolescent boy chin

So yeah, can't outwork garbage genes.
Also i'd bet a tenner that you're a manlet or at the very least sub 5 ten

I bet $100 I look better than you

Protip:you won't post body.

Sure. 6'1'' 202.5lbs

What does my body have to do with your weird Macaulay Culkin recessed child jaw though? Does someone need to be big to point out that you're a bug eyed dweeb

Attached: AB2.png (540x960, 380K)

a true /fit brah

turn aroud fatty

Aight. Happy now glub glub snail boy? Did i turn that little woody woodpecker jaw into a big ole smile?

Attached: cb.png (527x681, 410K)

>doesnt have 20/20 eyesight
Not gonna make it

if you can do a change this drastic you can tattoo a fucking penis on you

You have a combover and a bald spot, friend. Not a good look. Your options are to trim/shave your whole head, or to get a transplant.

Good job user.
Well on my way myself

Lol

Slayer if he dyed his hair dark

lol

Attached: 211f053a3119.jpg (550x518, 239K)

Attached: IMG_20190805_102221_1.jpg (1025x1662, 422K)

post body

>the chad virgin vs virgin chad

He deserves desu

ayy lmao

post body

Attached: 157569765.jpg (500x500, 34K)

You look objectively worse

Agree on the Jew hate but this was cringe

DAYYYUUUMMM SON! Looking good!

Attached: e30.jpg (300x288, 23K)

Nice

Hope you won't claim you're natty. You clearly used alchemy

Attached: Avatar_nina.jpg (300x295, 30K)

>20 years old
>6'1 lanklet DYEL
>noticeable gyno
>really wide hips and hourglass figure
>fuckin Scheuermann's kyphosis
>probably pretty low test and might be klinefelters idk

Boys, is there any hope for me? I have a gym membership and prepared to do whatever it takes. My kyphosis limits in the amount of strain i can put on my back. Im just really lost and have close to no idea what im doing. Ive lurked for a while though and saw that t rex mode pic..

Whats a basic routine i can stick to? In terms of eating and nutrition i know what im doing more so

Attached: 20190822_091154~2.jpg (2113x2114, 520K)

>Boys, is there any hope for me?
lifting an exercise is always better than not lifting or exercising. because of your back issue I'm hesitant to suggest anything specific, since you know your limits better than anonymous fags on a fitness image board.

If you've never tried lifting then you can at least try the basic compound lifts (bench press, squat, deadlifts, ohp) and see what you can do. Start with the bar (or lighter if you're really dyel), get good form memorized and work on improving from there.

If you really want a routine you can try a beginner routine like SS or SL. (read the sticky)

farmer's walks/barbell shrugs

read the sticky