Oily skin acne machines

Best skin care routine for oily motherfuckers?

Attached: 5CC2AEAC-5E09-4F4E-806F-EAB1CC70390C.jpg (642x482, 30K)

Dont clean your skin with anything but water.

Bumping, sick of all of these small zits everywhere

I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Cold showers.

wash face with hot water at least three times a day. I do it whenever I wash my hands.

Moisturizer sounds counter intuitive but helps your face not produce oil since it’s moisturized

Mental illness. Just water is enough for me and I'm oily as fuck, especially on nose and forehead

accutane lel

Attached: 318 - UfSRJ5l.jpg (538x491, 23K)

gentle cleanser + gel moisturiser

you need to retain your skins natural oils so it doesnt overproduce

i'd recommend cosrx low ph cleanser + sebamed clearface gel

never wash your face with hot water, always use lukewarm and then splash cold water on your face before patting down with a towel

>hot water
Nigga, that's wrong.

>waking up at 06:30
>arriving at office by 11:00
Bro, that routine would take centuries.

Attached: 1563700466167.jpg (625x835, 50K)

Imagine being this retard. Read a book you fucks

I known the guy who wrote that was trolling, but anyways if one would consider doing all that in the morning before going to work you get a kick in the ass easily from your boss within a week.

unironically stop using soap, stop dairy and reduce carbs

taking the bait
Watch American Psycho you faggots

tfw no one got this anons reference
Dont worry, I understood it...I even read it in his voice
The rest of these newfags need to gtfo

Neutrogena grape fruit face wash with salicylic acid. Leave it on for a few seconds before rinsing. Follow with a facial moisturizer like Ponds for dry areas only. Spray oily areas with ELF (cheap cosmetic brand) oil absorbing clay mist. All of these can be purchased at Walmart for around $15 total.

Do a strict elimination diet for 3 months. Meat, salt, leaves and water only. That will fix your skin. Now reintroduce food items one at a time until you find out what was causing your skin problems.
>b-b-but I can't afford that much meat
Then you have bigger problems than acne.

Calm down Patrick.

When you discover that the book was written by a homosexual, this level of obsession begins to make sense.

At least you recognize mental illness when you see it.

The post is opening dialogue from the book/movie American Psycho.

these also reduce/stop coffee

some dubs would have been great

not really

moisturize so that your skin isn't creating its own grease which it obviously can't regulate correctly.

Based and checked

Browse more if you didn't get the reference.

nice quints

I haven't seen that copypasta on there in a while. It's all Sneed and Bane posting

sneed is dead bro, its dead

What are y'all's thoughts on Witch Hazel? It seems to help with my redness for sure

Attached: 735752_xlarge.jpg (1000x1000, 93K)

every one of y'all is either
1) fat
2) a fucking greasy nerd
3) both

you type like faggots

this is me a year ago, no acne and a nice twink body, now post body faggot

Attached: P_20181023_172740_2.jpg (2304x4096, 646K)