Forearm thread

Kindly remind to train your forearms

Attached: IMG_20190822_134108.jpg (1834x2582, 1.3M)

Of those wrists

*oof

im also a wristlet fuck

At least it makes your forearms look bigger. They’re solid user

I don't know where to fit in forearm training into my PPL routine. I just do the big lifts along with some hypertrophy exercises and track progress.

Really arent that bad + girls couldn't care less if you have nice forearms

I do them on pull days after everything else. Wrists are worse than OP, I need every bit of help I can get.

Attached: 1566100366952.png (512x512, 67K)

OP here, my wrist is only 6". Forearm at the biggest is around 14.5"

I do direct training and occasionally with the COC grippers.

I need to start doing my grippers again. Also 6" but only like 12" forearm from direct but nowhere near as defined as yours. They look great, man.

I love training forearms. And because I have tiny (6") wrists, my forearms look more impressive than they actually are teehee :^)

Attached: forearms.jpg (565x240, 39K)

Can someone post that ultimate arm training guide with a Bruce Lee pic or something like that ?

I got you, fampai.

Attached: 1564419426968.jpg (1900x1500, 1.7M)

Thanks !

>Have the same wrists as OP
It's not fair guys ;_;

Attached: 1556978934995.jpg (677x445, 306K)

Does anybody use towels or fat gripz in their training?
Leaves out radial deviation and ulnar deviation as well as supination and pronation.
Some of the best forearm training equipment are one-sided dumbbells, resistance bands, and baseball bats/sledgehammers.
With one-sided dumbbells you can rotate: pronate or supinate your forearm, and resistance bands can be used to achieve this same effect if you grab each end.
Sledgehammers and baseball bats are great for rotating and doing ulnar and radial deviation and don't even really need 'weighted' since the distance at which you grab from the end determines the leverage you have and the load you will feel.

anyone uses the ironmind twisting things? you roll a string up and down.

go rock climbing, i do twice a week and your forearms will blow up. if u dont want to do that, just deadhang at the end of every gym session. once you can do 30 seconds start doing weighted deadhangs.

Attached: 20190409_192212.jpg (857x1076, 457K)

I do cross-chest hammer curls every pull workout and my brachioradialis have blown up. I should add something else to work the other forearm muscles.

The circumference of my dick is 6” what are you anorexic

That's like a Pepsi can.

>all these twink incels smashing their forearms every day and then get ForeMogged by any 50+ boomer

Fucking boomers how do the do it?!

My wrists are also 6". Kill me.

I do but I can't do the wrist curls because of injuries. What's your routine?

things were less automated, i'd imagine more boomers did manual labour compared to millennials and zoomers

Who here /CaptainsOfCrush/?

They’re just fat, it’s really only old fat guys with thick wrists and forearms(only thing I’m jealous about).

Attached: 88EF9CBB-CEEA-4C0F-B2E1-3BF12FF91F1F.jpg (275x183, 10K)

I do deadlifts, hammer curls, reverse curls, my forearms are still laughable. Might have to do with my wrist injuries.

Attached: 1566348567898.jpg (639x911, 292K)

They're decently proportioned, don't be too hard on yourself. Try swapping out some exercises and see if that changes anything

can I rub your head for good luck?

I do dips on push days and farmer's walks on pull days

Yes please

any decent routines for forearms around?

sure it is