He does not get massages with happy endings

>he does not get massages with happy endings
it's like you don't event want to make it

Attached: 75348_300x300[1].jpg (225x300, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbRf67-BSjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just want a normal massage but even the non-sexual places make a move on me

Then just tell them no.
If you go to a big company massage parlor, they'll never offer happy endings, too much risks.

youtube.com/watch?v=SbRf67-BSjE

Thread theme? Thread theme.

Was the song really that racist?

lmao
dislikes are from SJW tbf

dunno, but hopsin is fucking awful.

>be user in utah
>everyone is lds
>no happy ending offered at any place
meh

>tfw town 10 minutes away offers 4 Hands massage

Attached: 1558488720649.png (226x202, 52K)

Who says I don't?

Attached: sticky.jpg (888x894, 68K)

First few were great - diff techniques awesome pacing. Lately they've been getting worse and worse even the expensive ones are lazy and robotic as I got fit. Just finished one where I just wanted to get out. Wtf do I just get a gf

Getting a wife is healthier overall

>tfw you say no to the happy ending only because you're afraid to show your tiny penis
>"Good choice son, I'm a cop. This would have ended very differently if you said yes."

Attached: 554953.jpg (1600x900, 122K)

Would it be illegal tho, even in Freedomland? You paid for the massage, happy ending is just horny masseuse iniciative, unless she's clearly state something like "would you like me to give your meat the good ol' rub?"

You can get arrested for blindly accepting a happy ending here. You, or the worker, need to explicitly confirm this is separate from the massage and that there was no money involved (such as an inflated upfront price on the massage) and also confirm that the worker isn't a sex trafficking victim. After that, sure, you can claim it's just a horny worker coming on to you.

I'm glad I don't live in the Land of the Free.

Americans arrest innocent people from black neighbourhoods all the time. What makes you think this is any more outrageous?

alright, here's your (You)

Let me explain a trick. Do lots of squats. Pay for the hour. They will keep massaging your butt because they think its erotic. Just never turn over. They will massage your butt for an hour. Secret gains and you will never get a regular masseuse to do this.

holy shit kek this is great

I would rather visit a mistress who rapes me into submission, ties me up and wanks me to orgasm and then continues to wank me as i plead her to stop but no mercy is shown me.

I've had a mid-range ($150 USD) 1 hr erotic massage from a real-life 10/10, and I've paid a third of that for a 20 minute regular deep tissue back massage. Actual massage is 10x better. I jacked off later that night and came way harder than I did getting the handjob anyway. Best of both worlds.

Attached: peituda.jpg (999x999, 69K)