Femcel Fitness Thread

>Who is FFT for?

For fat yet fabulous femcels who want to improve themselves.

Share your hopes, dreams, fitness goals and ideals.

Attached: 1566640261818.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fat isnt fabulous tubby lose weight

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: image.png (632x650, 99K)

fuck off and die roastie

>fat yet fabulous
COOOMING AAAAAAAA

Fat itself may not be fabulous but inside every fat femcel is a fabulous thin girl waiting to blossom

Thanks for your supportive post anonkin x

hey ill have sex with you fyi

I'm not having sex again until I'm thin

>Fat
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG

Attached: 1566511523947.png (390x348, 125K)

Unironically; Good luck, bitches.
WAGMI

based cumbrain

i'll believe it when i see it

Cope

I will be rail thin. Emaciated. My parents will worry about me and think I'm drugs. My BMI will be 15 and I'll lose my period. But I'll be a qt sticc

Post your fat titties or GTFO

will you take my virginity when you're hot, please?
;)

Attached: 53413731_165092044424806_6402231721476952451_n.jpg (847x854, 188K)

i'm not looking for casual sex. i want a real relationship preferably with a pro-ana coach

This is my gf, she is a bit insecure about her love handles. What exercise routine would you put her on?

Attached: jaLZpnE.jpg (1280x1920, 595K)

She has potential. I recommend she stop eating for six weeks then bump up to 400kcal a day until she reaches a BMI of 15.5. Then she can eat maintenance.

FUUGGG at least I tried
cardio and less eating like a fat ass.

Attached: twiBWFW.png (840x854, 412K)

nice watermark loser

There is already a /fat/ thread you fucking roast

I’m currently 213 and want to be 137.
F/24
I want to lose weight so I can join the military.

women don't belong in the military.

cadets need somebody to rape

I find it misogynistic

its hard for fatties to find motivation because they can always get sex. once i hit single digit bf% i can't even look at a thin girl without feeling disgust. my body craves fat and sugar so much i literally want to fuck butter, i get butterfucking dreams.

so imagine when some 200lb slampig waddles by and my dick turns sets into concrete. I have had threesomes where the weight is breaking 1000lbs. i am not proud of what i become during hard cuts. so imagine the dilema of most whales. cut = thin + ugly and droopy boobs + low energy + still face or height mogged by natural amazons. stay fat = fetish market, great sex, can always eat your sorrow away.

big sad. because i would never date a fat girl since i dont want loser kid genetics. but the appeal never goes away, just picturing that fat warm flesh wrapped around me, melting into those thighs, burying my face into those tits, pressing up against that soft smooth belly, feeling all the weight as i lift her up off the bed. stay strong ladies.

post ass

good point. my mind has been changed.
miso-gynistic?
the fuck did you do to your miso soup?

Tfw 20% bf but look 25%. Kill me. But I'm breaking plateaus at the gym and I'm finally at a point where I can eat a tad bit more and still lose fat/put on muscle because of how hard I work
:D
That mentality of working hard is def something I wish I knew how to do a year ago sigh

Skinnyfat here, can I join ?

I want to become tough and confident, and one day maybe, able to lead normies. I can't realise my dreams if I'm weak and retarded.

I'm doing a cardio and bodyweight routine, and I'll start lifting next week. I lost 2,5kg in two weeks, but the last two days I did cardio and gained 300 grams each day. I ate 1430 calories instead of 1230 to get more protein, but I'm sure I burned more than 200 calories. My fat loss goal is 1320 cal and my TDEE is supposed to be aroung 1500.
Next day I stop cardio, do bodyweight routine, eat 1230 again.
I lose 300 grams.
What's wrong ? Is my real TDEE 1300 ? Am I fucking up my metabolism with cardio ? Or did I lose lean body mass ?
And where does that Jessica Wojak come from ?

Attached: 6pFw4aV.jpg (1242x1546, 420K)

>femcel
no such thing

goddamn white women are disgusting

Attached: 1555226135671.jpg (1280x1661, 379K)

if you think about it that way, incels don't exist either. anyone can lower their standards low enough to get some. men are no different

>Hey guys look at this black woman that looks like a white woman with dark skin niggers are so superior

cool it with the racism bro

why do you want to join ?

She's gonna be fat and disgusting in the near future

~coffee and smokes and cold diet cokes
that's what pretty girls are made of~

This is my gf, she is a bit insecure about her love handles. What exercise routine would you put her on?

Attached: 1.jpg (1288x1110, 260K)

she needs to STARVE HERSELF

She's perfect. Bring her to my bedroom immediately.

Get the fuck out of my board tranny slampig roasties

so lose like 2-3lbs?

Attached: widu22.jpg (859x763, 470K)

No more like 30

the optimal BMI is 15 - 17

Like anyone would have sex with you

>roasties
>on 4chink
Heh

Attached: 1507428132684.png (586x578, 37K)

My bmi is 17 and I'm an actual sticc. Not recommended for femcels since I assume a bf is what they're looking for.

horrible advice
die anorexic T H O T

I'm 5'11" and my goal BMI is 16.7/120 pounds. Currently 140. I want to embrace an ascetic lifestyle and make self control gains on my own because I'm never going to be able to get or stay in an actual relationship
>tfw almost 30
>had sex twice
>hikki NEET with worst imaginable personality

Once I get down to the BMI 16s I plan on working on building muscle/body recomp, but I want to prove a point to myself, so. Skelly first

fat femanon you dumbass lose weight instead of just talking about it its not that hard REEEEEE

It's nice that you posted a pic of yourself there

>n-no u
oh no stop roasting me, you absolute genius

White bread fucking SUCKS

Bitches so fat they're getting switched from the time domain to the frequency domain

Are you implying dudes don't want sticc gfs? Because that's literally all we want, girls who work out to look muscular give off a cunt vibe and will only ever attract assholes. Sticcfu > chubfu > fatfu > musclefu

wheyfus 4 lyf you fucking plebian

Come out of the closet already fren

Fuck off to crystal cafe

Fuck niggers.

Most of my fat coworkers are the biggest annoying fucking cunts.
How they managed to get married and have kids is beyond me.

Attached: 1564161045727.png (340x304, 149K)

>so I can join the military
So you want to catch herpes?

sticcs are disgusting dude

There are some guys like that, yes. Maybe it's just a matter of luck. Either way, I appreciate your reply a lot.

Did I wander into /lgbt/ lmao

Fuck no, it's the ideal. Wheyfus come from Jow Forumss desire to have a girl to work out with - but that really just stems from insecurity and wanting to have them around at all times. I'd rather a sticcfu with feminine interests who at most just goes for jogs and has a sensible diet, I respect the masculine and feminine energies that both parties bring to make a balanced and healthy relationship.

>mfw period are two weeks early
>mfw they're the heaviest I've ever had
>mfw I literally can't stop bleeding
It's been 4 days of non stop blood pouring from me. I almost thought I had ruptured an artery at a point because I lost so much liquid blood that was gushing in a steady stream for 2 secs straight. Like an open tap but with liquid, fresh blood instead of water.

Anyone here ever dealt with something similar?

Attached: Eva02.gif (500x282, 489K)

GOD I HATE WOMEN SOMETIMES

Attached: 1542584456277.jpg (5000x5000, 1.98M)

its your body telling you its time to get bred and be happily pregnant until you hit menopause

reminder most men prefer skinnyfat girls

Attached: 587 (2).jpg (1334x1884, 550K)

Unironically rope

Well hello ladies. I thought I smelled pussy in here. Who's got an embarrassing first period story to share?

I fucking hate women

girl here posting should be hard banned from Jow Forums, I don't understand why girls can have access to so many communities that will be happy to have them but insist on ruining Jow Forums with retarded shit, fucking sluts

Shit bait

I ate 1.800 cals for breakfast, and I'm going for a big lunch now, AMA

Attached: 1505593958428.png (498x631, 171K)

Like I said, I give up. Don't bully me too much I'm sensitive.

Attached: 1564960537600.jpg (680x455, 57K)

How do I make personality gains? I'm tired of being a socially awkward autist with no friends.

women can't settle for having 99% of society worshipping them and insist on coming to the few places men have left

what ethnicity are you
height/weight? in cm/kg

Main source of protein ?

semen

>being triggered by blood
>posting an anime girl as a reac pic
you absolute homo

Mediterranean
height is 176, weight is 64kg, I don't eat like this daily, lol (although I'd love to).
Yesterday was my last cut day, so today I have an ebin cheat day

usually chicken, today pork

get the fuck out of my board you disgusting fat holes

Attached: 21412412412534.jpg (474x477, 21K)

what a retarded slut

Mediterranean isn't an ethnicity you mong
also are you fat at that height/kg? just realized this is the femcel thread, so i maybe it is

>height is 176
based
womanlets deserve the rope

based

fuck off whores Jow Forums isn't for you

it is an ethnicity
>are you fat
no, but I'm not thin either

I love being tall, but womanlets are fine

>womanlets are fine
kill yourself stupid hole

fuck off & kill yourself human garbage

it isn't an ethnicity you low iq subhuman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group

>176 cm tall
brownlet cope

no no it's true. I thought it had something to do with my weightloss, but after doing some research it can also be endometriosis, hypermenorrhea or even super early menopause.
If I'm in luck it's just cervical cancer though. Or just irregular periods, who the heck knows what even is going on down there

una fazza una razza you nigger
>being a bit above average is coping
how?

Develop personal interests and talk about them. Read the news and develop opinions. Watch popular movies and series. Learn about all kinds of stuff.

This won't make you a popular stacy but you'll get along with some people and start working your way up from there.

Also, never say what you really think. Always listen first and deduce what you can't say. If someone tries to out you as a pessimist/misanthrope/loner, deflect it. Tell the normie they shouldn't be so cynical and assume the worst of others. Act like you have the moral high ground and people will believe it. The moment you show weakness, it's over. Good luck

Attached: 1565946768711.gif (500x281, 381K)

>nigger calling others niggers
just because you're all niggers doesn't mean you're one ethnicity, nigger NIGGER

calling 176cm anything (m/f) tall is prime is typical brown cope

>vapid hole gets herself riddled with stds
>tee hee hope its cancer I'm so edgy
you're not even human

Practice. Like everything else in life some people are naturals, others need to practice and fuck up, practice more, before they get good.

Also, fake it till you make it is not a meme. Go where people dont know you and just put on an act. Doesnt matter if you make a dick of yourself cos no cunt knows you, walk away. But you find people will start responding to you, you get more confident. Eventually thats just the new you.