How did they know?

How did they know?

Attached: Screenshot_20180522-161531~2.png (1440x1361, 982K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_religion
historyforkids.net/egyptian-religion.html
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Jews_from_Spain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THEY

How to use photoshop? I don't know, maybe they took a class

aint fuck all to do back then other than look at the stars

this, you'd be amazed at the kind of stuff people can come up with when there's fuck all else to do

Keeping accurate calendars was life and death.

Pyramids were oriented using their astrology. The soul hole for the pharoah to fart out of into heaven was aimed directly at the pole stars

The only thing they know is that you will click on anything

THEY

Holy shit, 3 points in the sky align with another 3 points in the sky once every so many years!

You can put your short ugly Jew dick in the sky and it'll eventually align with anything.

when was the last time they aligned like that OP? recently?

also, fuck off kike

you can literally align everything in the sky to anything on the ground and not just every 3456357675489476 years, do you know why? That's rite, because the world is round it may only align for example perfectly with the north every thousand of year sure but the rest of the time it is also aligned NW, NE, NS, NNNNSNSSNSSWWWS etc

it's so fucking dumb, how the fuck do you think navigation worked in columbus days? did they stop teaching you that in school?

Wakahdan magick
2373 is numerology
For
We Wuz
Kangs
N shit

too bad all the archeological digs have been suspended for at least a century now all because rainfall pattern proved the pyramids and even the sphinx were there before the khazar's/Tribe of Snake (DN, Dan or Den) infected Egypt and even the indigenous population didn't know who built them.

One of the most important roles for ancient cults was to tell the farmers when to plant and harvest, and they based that on their astronomical observations. They were aware that the planets moved differently than the stars.

They were just more intelligent than the jews. So jews just had to subvert them, destroy their economy, flood the land with niggers and arabs, eradicate their culture and identity.

Same thing happens today. Unless we remove the jewish cancer that keeps destroying civilizations from the face of this planet, everything is doomed. Pharaohs were right, Babylonians were right, Greek were right, Romans were right, Hitler was right. They all tried to save the planet. People need to wake up

One thing is for sure, religion didn't build pyramids but it sure did destroy the civilization around them

Attached: religionsdidn'tbuildthis.png (640x421, 765K)

I'm not saying it was aliens, but... aliens.

This. Honestly, how many of you even look up to watch the sky anymore?

>if you stand in a random place shit kinda looks like it lines up

checked
every clear night

But only if you look at it from a particular angle. I bet from other angles it lines up with other celestial objects at different times.

WAS

There is so much evidence for aliens visiting this planet in the past that anyone that doesn't know in 2018 is just a retard. You are on par with people that think the holocaust happened.

THEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imagine being an archeologist from the year 4000 discovering the ruins of hoover dam and calling it a tomb for the president and then you find cheyen mountain complex and insist it was a ritual room for summoning pantheon gods.

That's how fucking dumb archeology is today.

Attached: 1505254075183.png (456x512, 271K)

Well, you're cool then, but you're in the minority I think. I know I don't do it as often as I could myself, too (((busy))) watching stupid shit online. I should invest in a telescope one day, always wanted one as a kid, never got around to it.

GALLILEO AND SHIT

Wow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_religion

Attached: 1503858519089.jpg (1205x1330, 131K)

The (((history channel)))

maybe the eguptians was from space n shit so they was all ayy yo senpai we waz alens look at are home stars
that's why hiphop is named worldstar today.

light polution

>religion didn't build pyramids
Canadian education, "ladies" and gentlemen.

Attached: 1521664158087.gif (1336x1358, 2.34M)

>links to jewpedia
bless your tay-sachs

We came from the stars moshe, Earth is all thats left now.

checked !
leaf education says the jews built the pyramids, so yah it's bullshit

star wars isnt real, lay off the grog

>three random planets align with three random structures every random number of years
Owow

It's okay I don't know how to photoshop either.

historyforkids.net/egyptian-religion.html
Here you go Hitler

I actually had a thought just now (scary, I know).

If Africans also ruled Egypt as the Pharaohs, does that mean they enslaved the Jews?

If they enslaved the Jews, does that mean that slavery in the Americas was God punishing them for enslaving his chosen people?

Spoopy if true

>source: an image on the internet

looks fake i dont believe that you can see mercur,venus and saturn so clearly any info on pic?

> How did they know?
by the power of not being niggers or kikes

you're only proving my point, there's a thred about julian being dead that needs more support from your kind

The Annuna (Annunaki) Aliens...

Egyptian hieroglyphics refers to them.

This

Attached: Guatemalans were right too.jpg (825x793, 131K)

Attached: ac9.jpg (500x501, 33K)

I'm serious.

Humanity used to be superior.

where are the proofs?

It's time.

Attached: stargate-movie-poster-1994.jpg (825x464, 227K)

Theys made technology n sheet

Attached: wakanda.jpg (480x640, 189K)

wouldnt it make more sense if the middle and right ones switched so it actually mirrors the elevations of the pyramids?

Graham Hancock, Randall fatgeodude and another geologist from the University of Boston who's name I can't remember right now.

ugh why cant they make another decent stargate i loved sg1 atlantis. universe was getting good too

I am really starting to believe that aliens came and created us for some reason. probably to mine gold. I have been reading a lot of books on ancient myths from different cultures and they all have some pretty similar shit in them

All is one
>lawofone.info

You post like some kind of reddit faggot

(((THEY)))

the name given to "usury" is "snakebite" and it came later in the Egyptian civilization because of the abrahamic/khazar invasion from the sea and silk-road. It was called that for two reasons, first, usury causes inflation and eventually kills just like snake venom does and it honored the tribe that the Torah called the tribe of DN, which also went by the name Dan, Den or Snake, but what's also interesting is that the Torah mentions they loved to sail and Ramses III mentioned a Sea People's who were a very destructive union of united lands one of them being Shekelesh which later became Rome and founded the Catholic religion centuries later.

The Stars Align

Attached: (((cnn))).jpg (2350x3600, 2.66M)

Randall Carlson

Their Joe Rogan podcasts are amazing

>The Real Exodus story
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr

What the fuck is this post.

my theory: "aliens" are just inter-dimensional beings that came to earth in order to plant their seed in an animal that was well adapted to the planet, already had a high intelligence and could manipulate their environment (opposable thumbs).

"aliens" know that colonizing planets is not the way to spread yourself through the universe that includes time/space.

the truth, but you were taught otherwise so it's going to take time to deprogram yourself like I had to

Well yeah if you live in Krakow, Wroclaw or Warsaw as an example you probably won't be able to see shit anyway, but in smaller towns it ain't that bad.

I never remember Randall last name, thanks buddy

Every weekend. Always make sure to relax in Galloway Forrest Park after a long week and look up at the night sky, smell nature, and relax knowing im miles away from degeneracy and smelly niggers.

You are aware there are hyroglphys on the fucking pyramids explaining their purpose??

>this

Attached: 1522274911302.jpg (645x671, 81K)

They means white people. Reminder egyptians were white, niggers try to appropriate pyramids

This, can't see shit and I hate it

>One thing is for sure
>religion didn't build pyramids
>it sure did destroy the civilization around them
first off that is two assumptions not one, second Egypt was very religious. Historians believe the one man one wife ideology in marriage comes from Egypt.

Any argicultural societies, Egypt perhaps being the single most famous example with it's reliance on the seasons and the annual Nile flood, relied on tracking the procession of the night sky to keep a calendar accurate. So they had an extremely good knowledge of the migration the planets and the position of the constellations.

I think that the image is fake bullshit though. The pyramids are aligned with the 3 main stars of orion's belt.

Attached: orion.jpg (736x860, 92K)

>degeneracy and smelly niggers
In fukken Scotland? U wut m8?

They were kangz and shiet they say how 2373 aligned. When you add 2+3+7+3 you get 15. 15 minutes is when wakandas protective shield opens up and wakanda is open to the rest of the world. Black people are superior life forms of the human race and these white devils just keep holding them down

its fake, only some stars align

Attached: athf-Fargate.jpg (400x298, 17K)

I think the soul hole was for his cum. Really not joking. The pharoah would rock a dead load into the soul hole and that would carry his spirit up into the stars.

But yeah, the pyramids are much older than (((they))) tell us and are connected in crazy ways. An ancient advanced civilization built them.

There's is a lot of debate around that, it's a misconception to think the pyramids are covered in hieroglyphs, they aren't. There isn't a single hieroglyph within all three pyramid, the only inscription is a single graffiti saying ''King Khufu'' at the entrance of the great one, which is heavily suspected to be a fake. Nothing inside the pyramid indicates it was made or even used for ceremonial procedure, all evidence rather point to a mechanical use.

Attached: 1524512340838.jpg (957x960, 184K)

checked
historians only have what they were allowed to investigate but all the archeological digs have been on hold for the last century and no new digs are permitted.
Also note, Hermes Trismegistus was the founder of Egypt but he later became Thoth the bird god because of the Abrahamic/Khazar religious infection that had already taken over Mesopotamia (Dagon worship) but needed to be tailored to the Egyptian lore in order to ensnare the locals.

Attached: 1525819799372.jpg (299x392, 48K)

the stars aligned differently a few thousand years ago

Ok ladies just save this post.

Attached: 1231323.jpg (776x525, 113K)

>flag

Fucking jew scum kys

This is the absolute, immutable truth.

Be careful. The attitude of “real knowledge of how things really are only started after the enlightenment” is a dangerous path to tread. It’s what killed God and lead to deep nihilism. Now life is so empty with fuck all else to do, that we’re stuck with people larping as religious.

He's 100% right

Astronomy.

Yep probably did, there are multiple ancient sites built (like the pyramids) where we are supposed to be believe were built by slaves with little copper tools. Things built out of rock with perfect cuts where paper can't even fit in between them, and have been proven to be much older than previously told.
So they are for Mechanical processes?

Precisely correct...the reason for creating earth beings were to make slaves and to essentially squat on the gold.

When they started to be able to translate hieroglyphics it terrified the church because all their religious larping dates were wrong

>ID: RD6/nIGD
>1 post by this ID
>no sauce
I am disappoint.

Q predicted this

I know they weren't built the way we are told, but still thought is was mainly for Religious purposes still.

Attached: 1503443688904.jpg (239x304, 22K)

>Pharaohs were right, Babylonians were right, Greek were right, Romans were right, Hitler was right.
Also Spain.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Jews_from_Spain

He also predicted you'd grow up to be an enormous cock-sucking kike faggot, and look how accurately that turned out. That Q guy is alright.

Attached: a9aeef0ed13b364907d155818c7969cc5bdf915866902a7f49d21b3817897d78.gif (500x209, 1.46M)