MED Supermacy

Im so fucking happy that my people were blessed with piece of this most beautiful Sea

This is piece of Croatian MED athmosphere
>youtube.com/watch?v=-wwtfo4Pjtc (Dalmatia, Worn Out By History
)
>youtube.com/watch?v=C3UydgdOkKY (This is our land)

Post pictures and videos related to your MED culture

Attached: ahahhaha.jpg (1000x750, 657K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p1SlBlB5pzU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_of_Croatia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_of_Spain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aegean_Sea
youtu.be/S-GlgD8QxOk
youtube.com/watch?v=mljQJw3rtsI
youtube.com/watch?v=fsTtXyWpCTM
youtube.com/watch?v=YOpoOHjwZNY
unaids.org/en/regionscountries/countries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too bad croatians are not the best lookers, looks just like tanned slavs.

are you here to piss off serbs ?

LOL how about you go out sometimes...

psst

Attached: Brits.jpg (600x424, 48K)

Bless our family, including Europe too, what it was meant to be.
>youtube.com/watch?v=p1SlBlB5pzU

Superior Med reporting in.

Attached: med.png (979x555, 243K)

t. Ante

Attached: 1520177536545.gif (413x313, 500K)

Kek, I get tanned fast and even, I am norwegian and dont have britskin.

Croatian are mostly Dark brown hair and eyes, but during summer our hair goes light

than what was your innitial point?

Attached: BernardaPera.jpg (689x920, 120K)

Attached: 6bff79e80eb357e370c2e184bfa40a0.jpg (277x613, 65K)

You look slav, big and bulky and like inbred minions. Now you are cherrypicking showing a grill, but the men are hideous.

Croatian are Mostly I2 haplogroup in Dalmatia 60% in rest of croatia its 30%
we are highly mixed witch is litteraly opposite of inbred you inbred fuck

Attached: croatian army.jpg (504x335, 84K)

Mediterranean>Adriatic

Go fuck yourself inferior Croatian curr

Lolol

We are mixed aswell.

Many west-norwegians got iberian features because of 1600s shiptravelling up and down the coast.

The best looking slavs are czheck, you just don't have good looks. Simple as that.

t. been to croatia a number of times cause its a nice country except for your looks.

Been looking at the Slovenian coast for a winter place. How cold is it in winter? Wikipedia graphs don't tell the whole story... And yes, I know you're Croatian and not Slovenian, but you're neighbors.

Dad reporting in
vete a la mierda Shlomo

Are you implying that the Aegean sea does not belong to the Mediterranean sea too?

Dontz pick battles you cant win
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_of_Croatia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_of_Spain

I dunno i find blonde hair pale skin and dose fat lips of nords horrific but you know i also understand that its normal to you guys couse everyone looks like that

Also if you dont find croatian girls in top 5 in EU you are just to subjective

I dunno about coast but i know their landcapes are beautiful... so any time of year is good to visit slovenia

Hence why the are separately named

Jeez, you fucked up.
>is an elongated embayment of the Mediterranean Sea
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aegean_Sea

LOL its like saying thast Iberia does not belong to EUrope

Attached: 1495256836629.gif (493x342, 480K)

>cooking together: fish, choriso, chicken, rice, curry

fuck of pleb

Attached: 1512832468232.jpg (535x462, 64K)

>Blonde

Yeh, I am, but my mothers family is not. Also I got dark eyebrows.

>Fat lips

I got thin lips.

>Pale skin. Cause of winter. In summer I get tanned fast.

I don't like woman at all so yeh.

im telling you how most of you are and most of you are just ugly to me ... i do understand that you guys inn a way cant see what i see cuz we got used to faces around us

>google translate pic related

Attached: against faggs.jpg (800x535, 86K)

Kek, also you are backwards in many ways. Primitive. You should be happy I am willing to spend shekels in your country, or you would be just another east-european shithole.

I hope Italy conquers you again.

youtu.be/S-GlgD8QxOk

explain this crofags

Are Greek diaspora welcome?

Attached: sleeping-and-dining-in-nafplio-8.jpg (640x427, 132K)

WE

meant to link this

youtube.com/watch?v=mljQJw3rtsI

I get it, though,
What it was Meant to be.
Europe could have succeeded in so much more if things were judged differently.

wow you got mad rly quickly ... pls dont come here if you are gay we dont want those here... rather just stay in your country where you get 2 h a day of sunlight and kill yourself cuz of deppresion

I dont get it whats there to explain they are celebrating its normal... mb they went overboard a bit with flares but its not harming anyone

I want to talk to my fellow meds about the chink problem.

I've been living in America for the past two years and the chinks here really are insufferable. We should never allow them to gain a foothold in our societies like they have in America.

they're degenerate, uncivilized savages

this is how graduation is celebrated here
youtube.com/watch?v=fsTtXyWpCTM

>tfw i have olive oil in my keyboard right now

Attached: 1515824302034.jpg (787x787, 97K)

>2 hour of sunlight

Not in spring and summer, the sun shines longer here than in Croatia. Also its hotter here than at yours now.

How little you know. There are alot of gays in Croatia btw, they just hides because of your primitive views. Savages.

italian diaspora checking in, am ashamed of my actual flag

lol nice cherry picking you rly think i couldnt find same video of serbs ?

youtube.com/watch?v=YOpoOHjwZNY

we also have organized celebrations i think this year they tried to break guiness record in something but i would preffer for young people to go their own way and not to be bossed around on the day thiey finnaly finnished torture

>look at savages on pic related fammiliar?

Attached: 1495988588006.jpg (640x411, 142K)

>they just hides because of your primitive views. Savages.

Fuck off you disgusting Nordcuck. Legitimizing homosexuality is pure degeneracy. This is the med thread, for real men who like munching olives and fucking drunk anglo tourist girls.

I like munching olives too, when I am at my best friends italian villa.

>Real men

Real men are not thots that lays arounds like common whores.

>Real men are not thots that lays arounds like common whores.

True. Those refugee benefits aren't going to pay for themselves. Chop chop Ulf.

you know youa re fucked when you actualy at some point of year have 2h daylight...
Also why dont you stay stay in norway and fuck your country to extinction

Attached: progress.jpg (300x404, 37K)

>Ulf

I have a classic Anglo name. Nobody names their children Ulf anymore.

We don't really have that of a big problem with refugees, and the ones who come are mostly educated and more western. It's not sweden, darling.

>and the ones who come are mostly educated and more western.

Based. You will be a minority in your own country within a century, but at least they are "mostly educated", lol.

LOL litteraly changed their historic names so he wouldnt be backwards... hahahahah

In the north, it's that little sunlight in winter. Not where most of us(and I) live.

I got 7 siblings and 60 cousins. My family is doing their part.

Germanic name nonetheless. It has a germanic root, so nothing wrong with that.

>got his heart broken by a bisexual croatian and is now raging aimlessly on Jow Forums
SAD

Looks comfy.

>tfw had a really nice holiday at fortune Ventura

Attached: jbyrwlgbxc0z.png (1006x574, 234K)

My grandparent parents are from Croatia, white as the sun niggers.

>Med
>Adriatic

Mong

How did you know :(

I miss you, Jadrian

>lol nice cherry picking you rly think i couldnt find same video of serbs ?
you can't

those graduations show your future, your culture degradation into savagery which is actually returning to your default state
throughout the history you were known as such, examples are many:
>"God save us from plague, hunger and Croats" - inscription on a german protestant church after Thirty Years war
>WW2
>the pic you posted which was the biggest ethnic cleansing since the last world war in europe
seems like you can't help yourselves but be a nation of degenerates and murderers doing the worst atrocities that one can imagine, like you always were

Anyone is welcomed, as long as it respects Greek core values.

What are those? Leeching of others?

Canadian Croat checking in
>hair def goes from light brown to blonde in the summer

+
Though, i guess -ed is bad grammar.
Mkay.

Don't talk to me about money mr 1,931,900,000,000$.

It's still just niggers on islands, medfags can do two things right, clean toilets and be hiv infested whores with endless debt.

how about you look into mirror a game of football cant be played without you savages kill yourselfs and that is game between 2 clubs from same city

Also how fucking incefure can you be to watch what croatian 18yo doing hahaha sad

dude you need to find pride in your own nation and not hate others for being supperior to you

Attached: 1498915845512.jpg (800x551, 168K)

Kek

We have money enough to pay of everything.

Iceland is filled with niggers and retards though, so you're one to talk. At least they don't kill themselves from misery at having a toxic culture that stifles people.

Attached: 600 BC Cretan Bronze Helmet.jpg (1653x1479, 693K)

Count up all the bennies your gov has given refugees and other immigrants over the past 10 years. Probably enough to fund another sovereign wealth fund single-handedly.

I know this guy who's sitting down

Lol.

Iceland is great. Great people, great culture, wonderful scenery.

Don't you shit on my brothers, primitive obnoxious amerilard.

>be hiv infested whores with endless debt.

Eh? Women in Southern Europe are far less promiscuous than those in Western Europe, and the rates of STD infection are far lower. These are both statistical facts.

Doesn't matter cause we are in plus anyways.

I've been, they are beautiful with a great culture on a nice island. They threw it all away, in case you haven't been. It's just like your shithole, they hire niggers for the opera there hahahahaha

Attached: Caracalla in the Guise of the Infant Hercules Strangling Serpents (ca. 193-200 AD).jpg (490x735, 43K)

Hola at my MED brothers.
Feeling blessed bathing in sunlight and eating my vegetables.

Attached: Child strangling a goose; or Boethos Chalcedon, a Roman marble copy after a bronze original from ca. (1650x2750, 2.74M)

i met one guy from Iceland few daysd ago we started talking and stuff he offers me his 2 friends to chose i chose and fuck her and next day i fuck the other,,, he also said that if i were to go live in island that i would get wife instantly,,, he also hated Danish and rest of scandianavians

Is that avrage Icelander?

im sending you pic related jsut to piss of that serb

Attached: serbiastronk.png (354x693, 144K)

Kek, that guy triggered you so hard your spelling and grammar dropped like a rock.

Attached: beach serbs.png (500x998, 255K)

>24,390,600,000$
You're doing quite good on debt.
>TB and HIV
>Estimated TB-related deaths among people living with HIV (#) Estimated TB-related deaths among people living with HIV (#)

Hahaha, and thats coming from an amerimutt? Really? Skin colour doesnt matter if you are a nice person. But that would be a tad to much for your little ameribrain to grasp, eh?

>These are both statistical facts.
No, they aren't. You just want it to be (((fact)))

Im also from Zadar

+
>unaids.org/en/regionscountries/countries/

Your brothers are Mohammed and Ibrahim from Sweden m8.

>"b...but they're integrated!"

>how about you look into mirror a game of football cant be played without you savages kill yourselfs and that is game between 2 clubs from same city
how about you stop projecting your savagery onto others first, because you also have hooligans who beat the shit out of each other even when the match isn't happening and call each other serbs as insult lol

>Also how fucking incefure can you be to watch what croatian 18yo doing hahaha sad
those videos were in all news here because that's how much of savages you are

>dude you need to find pride in your own nation and not hate others for being supperior to you
with this kind of "culture" i don't think you can be superior to anyone

Skin color doesn't matter? Good, enjoy your country becoming ugly and black then haha. No, I'm not American, I just live here.

I'd rather have a Mohammed and Ibrahim that behaves well than a a puny croat that behaves like a rat.

you're not even white hahaha

I get tanned, and ain't white any longer. Hmmm...

>Ugly

Wew.

>Skin colour doesnt matter if you are a nice person.

Race isn't merely "skin color" you clueless Nord. You'll realize this when your demographics go full Sweden. Believe me.

Of course you would. Because that's working out so well for Sweden right now eh? And France? And Germany? Maybe you'll have better luck trying the same thing the rest of Europe has been doing, and expecting a different result.

Statistically low.
Based on religious dogma.

Have you seen a nigger or a shitskin? They're repulsive. They smell like actual feces.

Jow Forums just has an inferiority complex towards Meds because they've contributed more to European culture, history and civilisation than their snownigger and mutt infested countries ever have.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 01.24.21.png (1214x504, 327K)

This.

Attached: L'atleta di Fano; or, Victorious Youth - Lysippos (ca. 300-100 BC).jpg (682x1023, 92K)

I am "white" by definition when it comes to genetics.

No, your dad fucked a brown whore with a disgusting animal pussy

>iceland
>where the shittiest of european genes went

Those arguments, wow.

I have two adopted cousins from africa, yeh. Growing up in a safe christian upper middle class family. Never smelled like feces to me.

That's because they have to be lathered in fucking soap to get their apocrine glands dessicated for white civilization ahhahahah you disgusting slimy trash bag

Why do we fight among each other in these threads anyone? I don't actually have any problem with Nords but there are so many of you who simultaenously shit on Greeks, Italians, Spanish while claiming some barely literate moron from Afghanistan or Somalia is "just as Norwegian/Swedish as anyone!!!"

At least the Finns actually dislike non-Europeans.

Kekek, god, I love the trolling on this board. Must Jow Forums never die.

also, to adopt nigger babies is hilarious. If I had to look at some monkeys from Gabon in my family I'd have a hard time not spit taking each time I saw their disgusting melanin-infected faces hahahaah

I love putting people down, so if you're trolling me, thank you for making me laugh then hahaha

And then they proceed to talk shit about Meds using an alphabet that the Meds gave them.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

I am partly finn like many norwegians. Also partly iberian(further back) like many west-norwegians.

I don't mind non-europeans if they are good people. Just like europeans can be trash, they can to.

what? you looked down and noticed your scaly dick head?