Thoughts on us finns? just curious

Thoughts on us finns? just curious

Attached: Sculp-Finns-04.jpg (232x300, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RhMH0fzClg
youtube.com/watch?v=XawCb8Zni4U
youtube.com/watch?v=Gblr07yKLBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck all non Americans. I want a Jow Forums and an internet of USA bros only

keep producing great hockey players and i'll continue to like you guys.

Attached: yeahchief.gif (300x200, 686K)

WhItEr tHaN YoU MuHamMaD

I love you, Jarmo. And I hope you like true Swedes, too.
Maybe you'd finally face your own problems instead of mocking Europe.

Good joke

I love you också Björn

Heard you were nazi's and shit.
Can you fix germany?

my favorite asians

Do you guys still have any Pervitin?

I dated a finnish girl for a bit. the jokes on here are not jokes. they actually are all socially autistic.

Hey Suomi
You ma homie

There is literally no knowledge of Finland as a nation or a people here in the USA. Finland gets as much attention as Paraguay.

we are unfortunately getting cucked as well! It spreads and will not stop. All hope is lost my fellow finn.

Attached: Carl_Gustaf_Emil_Mannerheim.jpg (338x536, 61K)

I hate my neighbours.

Idk man. i hope we could

truly our greatest ally
finlands sak är vår sak

Attached: frivilligkåren.jpg (285x400, 35K)

I'll take that as a compliment

I think the Finnish are a beautiful, resilient people.

Hey mate

I have nothing but respect and admiration for the Finnish people and their culture. You guys are some of my favorite posters on here as well.

would be fine if they didn't have to lie to boost their soldiers morale

That's not saying a lot though, your country's education system is dogshit tier. 50% of 18-24yo Americans can't even put NYC on the map.

Bror

Fugg/perkele!!!!

Attached: 1525908231193.gif (355x355, 643K)

Thank you for the kind words, really

Your language is retarded, why does it continue?

Didnt expect any more from an american

C'mon

I don't trust finns. You fucks are sneaky. I hear about you, see your flag, but I never met one. I think you may be snow jews.

Attached: nordicinsight.png (669x542, 20K)

Norwegian and Swedes who fought for Finland for 6+ years - against commies in the Winter War AND The World war - got backstabbed by fins at the end of the latter war, and left alone at the Fin/Soviet-border to be massacred by artillery and Soviet hordes.

That should tell you all you need to know about the fins.

Attached: 531bd79f795ce8c17fd9ba4ee822e66e69181678.jpg (476x640, 105K)

trust a finn
find a knife in your chin

You insult me

Attached: 1486565486701.jpg (173x189, 18K)

Don't know anything other than the fact that you killed a lot of commies, you're nto as cucked as sweden and spurdo memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RhMH0fzClg
Rekt the Soviets.
Helsinki is a cool town.
In danger of following Sweden into SJW hell.

Well our schooling system is retarded. He was simply stating the truth.

Sexy women i'll say that, I liked that time lordi did Eurovision too

Attached: 1515549965200.png (640x480, 352K)

they got what they deserved
every nazi must perish

Autists. That's my general impression of various Finnish race drivers.

you forgot got before rekt and by the before soviets

based nature and i like how you guys are isolated from all the bullshit.

Finland is an Internet superpower.

Finnknight it's one of my all times favorite anons.

Attached: 1526228347517.gif (600x338, 706K)

I know I pray for your children

I don't think about you all that much to be honest. I guess I neither hate or love you, I just don't give a fuck.

>Seima-Turbino horse nigger mutts

...and strangely this means purest white genes in Europe actually.

Attached: moomins_in_natural_habitat.jpg (557x373, 64K)

fucking love you people. Still grateful for your help in our independence war. You are nowadays inviting too many niggers into your country though for my liking

Fuggen saved!!!

Attached: absolutely_heretical.png (1132x960, 1.22M)

There's a large group of Finnish people who live in lake worth Florida. My best friend growing up and to this day is a Finn. I like you guys irl and online.

Well i love you

The only Finnish woman I know is a mudshark who thinks the biggest issue with her country is "racism" and hates that niggers are mistreated. Why the fuck are women the world over all exactly the same and delusional?

However, in a general sense, you guys seem alright. I remember once a Finnish poster here said he mixed his vodka with water because soda was unhealthy, which made me feel like I had a spiritual connection to him.

Attached: 1525832486059.gif (355x355, 811K)

Honestly why would the school waste any time talking about Finland? We barely get taught about things like WW1 or WW2. We have to spend months on the Holocaust.

I love you too Eesti. And i know

Finns are so based and wise and graceful as a swede i wish our nation was as advanced as theirs.

Attached: ebin.gif (800x450, 224K)

I like you guys. Fucked up the Russians during the Winter War and continued to fuck with them during the Continuation War, often with outdated equipment and inferior numbers.

I never met any of you (I live in a desert, it gets 120°F regularly during the summer), but I like your history and current culture
Maybe I'll visit some day

Attached: 1515687461632.jpg (720x528, 55K)

Fuck off we're full.

I honestly don't know much beyond you kicked ass in WWII, and currently have a really cool dude with a hydraulic press that makes great YouTube videos. And you have a beautiful country from the pictures I've seen.
Yes, American education sucks.

Attached: 1526088556956.png (293x805, 271K)

we won you lost lmao

good people. intelligent. very naive and trusting while is being taken advantage of by the huge leftist government. big picture we’re heading the same direction as scandinavia. next gen of men are cucks and the girls consumerist whores.

Finns are based. Nothing bad to say. Try and keep your country to yourselves. Don't be like Sweden.

Top quality!! :DD

Attached: wide_dess.jpg (1000x1409, 194K)

Y’all are an inspiration, you held off commies by playing innawoods. And y’all got away with siding with the nazis.

Attached: 1524083501383.png (781x956, 705K)

Dont know much about Finland other than the fact that it doesn't seem to be cucked like all the other Northern countries. Also, White Death is a legend, impressive no matter what side of the war one supports. 11/10, would hire snipers.

what's with that?
finnish memes are over represented on Jow Forums like jews in hollywood

Attached: this_does_törni_me_on.jpg (640x905, 84K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XawCb8Zni4U

:(

Any chance a right wing military and conscription of manning up the next gen of men or have politicians made the military soft?

Bros, love em.

You really hate Communists. I like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gblr07yKLBQ

Attached: 20664784_673698696162679_4794303903744131152_n.jpg (640x640, 43K)

My impression as well after my trip to Helsinki.

Attached: jack.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

Thank you for bringing sauna culture to Canada, absolutely based. Also you guys(and girls) are autistic and qt, which is fine by me.

Forgot pic

:DDDDDDDDD

Attached: y-dna_haplogroups_europe_genetic_map.png (1600x1313, 1014K)

Voi vittu perkele, saatana mustalainen!

I love you Finn bros, especially those in the north.

Your courts say that sex with 10 year olds isn't rape.

Live in snow, drink a lot of clear booze. Are you the guys who queue for the bus exactly 1.73 apart fro each other?

Why would you think they are jokes?

Attached: Screenshot_20180522-224159.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

at least you're not Sweden.

Dont let the muslims take over... Take a lesson from us we have been invaded.

Voi ei! Jenkit tietää pistäkää se kiinni!

Great hockey players....
>ri99e
>loline

Finns are among the worst posters on /sp/, contributed greatly to the death of /hoc/. I have zero respect for them anymore based on the way they act. I can't remember the last time I saw a Finn post anything of value, all they do is spam the same 5 pictures over and over again and are incapable of making posts without using Spardo speak, which is pathetic.

Inb4 10 Finns reply with "hurrrrr a fucking Leaf". You guys are a bunch of no life fags.

ty for the memes
also had a finnish exchange student in a class years ago, he was a pretty cool guy

Indeed

Attached: FA219C7C-B14E-4C2D-9354-AE23371BBD0B.jpg (800x559, 79K)

>Leaf accusing anyone of poor posting habits

Aren't you the elves that raped the russians during WWII without the help from the allies but also without the help from the axis?

Attached: 1512880545998.jpg (407x500, 44K)

>r1a
god i hate living here

>italian education

Ivan, get your eyes checked.

>Obnoxious slavs
>Outside voice all the time Americans

Just because we look white does not mean you can dishonor our Asian culture of serene introversion.

Attached: are_finns_really_white.jpg (1200x1078, 204K)

>dutch education

My books made by the allies after WWII says russians were raped nonstop by snow people you bologna nigger.