R/banter help

r/banter help.
how do I fix my're wife, this is what she looks like after one trip to California

Attached: IMG_20180522_230325.png (858x720, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/image//order/asc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i think you meant to say MY wife

Add some colour to her

All aboard the CalArts style meme

Attached: 1526759764090.png (736x603, 40K)

I know exactly what I said, bucko

Attached: 1504222568776.jpg (1280x600, 146K)

You’ve been on /co/ as well?

I don't have any and it's too late in the night to go buy crayons

I go there sometimes

It's been a fucking blast, more OC than april's fools day.

It was fun for the first couple of days, but it’s getting irritating now.
Nice. What do you usually discuss there?

I drew moonman in that /co/ thread 2 days ago

Attached: mactonight.png (2480x3508, 1.29M)

I go for the DC comics because I like them even though I never read any, just watched the old batman/superman Cartoons
I don't post there because people tend to be hostile to the uninitiated in comics like myself.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (270x204, 664K)

>It was fun for the first couple of days, but it’s getting irritating now.
That's true for every fad. It's been annoying to grab the images because of the stupid image server change.

*SNAP*
yep. this one's going to my based and redpilled compilation

the threads still get a good laugh out of me everytime, the meme isn't stale just yet

Attached: 1527018386366.jpg (1280x914, 82K)

bump

Attached: Untitled33_1.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

eraser
erase her
erasure

Man, I should've saved that calarts rendition of Space Ghost.
As long as people don't keep posting the same art over and over again, the calartsify-everything meme will still have life for a while.

Attached: CalArts Ed Edd n' Eddy.png (982x770, 226K)

good lord the artifacts on that thing.
I think I saw another EEnE edit that actually looked passable, don't think I saved it though. Between this, and the /tg/ trainwreck, it's been a hilarious week.

>erasure

duuuuuude, people are flocking from /a/ literally just to be contrarian.
like, all I did was debate with some people and they regress themselves to ad-hominems and anime reaction images out of butthurt when cornered. this site really is a joke.

>/a/ has a stick up its ass
Wow, colour me impressed. At least it isn't on the scale of the f/a/mily guy night.

I keep hearing about this f/a/mily guy fiasco, but no one wants to supply me with a dump of all the images. All I know is that some dumb/a/sses whined about a shitposting thread and the mods became jerkwads.

Attached: Peter Kenshiro.png (777x577, 794K)

desuarchive.org/_/search/image//order/asc/

You can hash the file yourself or just click "view same" on any archive to find out the hash. Follow the trail and you'll reach the thread(s).
Basically, /co/mrades were making entertaining edits of Peter in various anime, /a/utists heard about it and then crusaded /co/ while the mods turned a blind eye (mostly).

this