Bad idea? Anons will talk you out of it

ITT: we say our bad ideas and other anons talk us out of it.

Me: I'm going through a period of >tfw no gf and it's gotten to the point I'm considering trying to get back in touch with a girl I accidentally ghosted on years ago

Attached: jQpFKx_n_400x400.jpg (240x240, 12K)

don't do it, you are always better off starting fresh with women. a women who is still in the "honeymoon" part of the relationship is the ideal gf, when she is keeping her flaws and entitled bossy cunt nature in check, and it's usually downhill fast after that when she feels she has gotten you to fall in love with her (pussy)

I want go out from ma home.

Attached: 14801046276690.jpg (1024x687, 111K)

oh and my bad idea is I want to get into the legal weed biz somehow and get rich af

you have nothing to offer that someone else is doing, also it will cost a lot of money.

>fall in love with her (pussy)
This is why you don't have sex until you're married, folks.

Don't do it. When you go outside you're vulnerable to diseases and other germs that can make you really sick.
It's better if you just stay inside and be safe.

Going outside is a normie thing, user.

In the words of St. Vinyard, "Weed is for niggers"

I'm considering NOT burning down a Quechan reservation today.

Good advice i understood you.

Attached: 13721917701817.jpg (449x671, 64K)

Let me give you some more backstory to better round out the kind of relationship I had with this girl.

>lived half a country away
>texted constantly
>occasional sexting because she had the sex drive of a 15 year old boy
>after months of this(a year or so) she makes a comment about being careful I don't fall in love with her
>tell her it's too late
>a couple weeks later she says we should be together
>tell her no because I always fuck things up and hurt people
>conversation goes nowhere
a few days pass
>she texts me
>ignore her because I don't know what to say about the being together thing
>life got real busy and before I know it 4 months went by without talking to her
ffwd to about this time last year
>send late night sleepy text telling her I'm sorry
>we talk a little but she's LARPing as not knowing who I am
>finally stops texting me and I say I get it and I'm sorry one last time
TEH END

It sucks too because she's the best friend I've ever had in life as well. Just going through a lonely spell I guess.

Attached: 1506566942154.png (632x852, 47K)

I know the feel user. We all go through dumb shit like this. You made the effort to reconnect but since she isn't interested at this point you can't do much else. You tried your best but she just doesn't seem to care anymore.

Дa o чём тyт гoвopить, шлюхa oнa!

>You tried your best
but I didn't really. I wasn't trying to reconnect, I just wanted to let her know I was sorry for ghosting on her. If I wanted to reconnect I would've done things slightly differently.

And at some point when I have my shit together I do plan on calling her just to talk to someone who knew me when, ya know? I have no one except family that knew back from that time in my life and it'd be nice to just have some kind of a reference point like that.

You can try it user, and I wish you luck, but more than likely it's all over.

I'm thinking of getting drunk and shitposting in waifu threads on /v/

This is a BAD ideas thread, user. Unless you're an alcoholic, I can't see the bad idea here.

I'm sure it is, but I will say from my experience I have this way of getting back in with people. No matter how much I piss them off I'm always able to get back in there. Thanks, user.

Attached: 1509581037007.jpg (500x461, 18K)

I endorse this. Shit post to your hearts content.

I wish you the best of luck, friend. Life is tough but you've got this.

Anyone just desperately trying to escape unhealthy opinions or extremes? I'm not sure how to explain it properly, but an attempt not to get into the mindset of pure bullshit. Like Jow Forumstards become the way they are because they let those ideas corrupt them by spending so much time soaking it up like a sponge.

>let those ideas corrupt
From what I've seen they'd describe it as cleansing themselves of corruption. I you don't want to become a Jow Forums tier type, I can't say it's a bad idea. Those ideas seem to be getting more and more popular so it's logical to familiarize yourself with them.

Attached: 1504441185896.jpg (1920x1080, 370K)

Currently in a hotel sitting on a balcony on the 7th floor. Kinda wanna jump. Can't tell if a good or bad idea.

Thank God there isn't a waifu thread on v right now

Is it a "seems like it'd be fun" or a "Life sucks and I wanna die" kind of urge?

Go start one then. Maximum shitposting

Attached: shit.jpg (499x499, 9K)

Ideas are in themselves very abstract. They exist as clouds in the sky but they never condense. I've learned over the course of my life, the more you step into reality things tend to be a lot better. The higher you're up in the clouds it's harder to grasp what's below.

why not both?

Why what? Expand on that thought.

both honestly. i am afraid of heights though so i'd probably never do it like this.

Why can't you be a man of thoughts and ideas that also walks about the living? Be a crypto normie

Well the "seems like fun" goes away when you realize the landing will not end well, as for this "life sucks" hang in there, brother. I'm may not know your problems, but I've been there and I've seen the light of dawn after you come out of it. It's something magical, you just have to work towards it.

Attached: 1505871121576.png (468x487, 304K)

No. What I'm saying is that your thoughts should be influenced from a good look at reality, not a mere glance of it from the window of your room.

Ah yes, fair enough. I agree with you there. But I don't see what you're problem is then if that's already how you feel?

The problem is just to stay balanced in the center.

That just comes down to experimentation. See what works and what doesn't.

cool

Ok, here's my bad idea: going to sleep now despite having to do a ton of shit. talk me out of it.
also keep in mind that i've been up all night

man, that vaporwave aesthetic went stale like milk

Attached: 1497319717231.jpg (320x255, 26K)

Attached: 6.jpg (490x519, 59K)

Attached: 7.gif (340x374, 10K)

Attached: 8.png (1315x1085, 1.24M)

Attached: 9.jpg (745x769, 96K)

I want to eat a heathy meal!

Attached: 10.jpg (500x375, 39K)

Attached: 11.jpg (700x700, 127K)

Attached: 12.jpg (600x614, 47K)

Attached: 13.png (780x720, 373K)

Attached: 14.jpg (628x443, 81K)

Attached: 15.png (576x432, 218K)

Attached: 16.jpg (223x225, 5K)

Attached: 17.png (712x452, 33K)

Attached: 18.jpg (620x748, 72K)

Attached: 21.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Attached: 4.jpg (678x1024, 75K)

Attached: 1.jpg (358x344, 30K)

Attached: 1527027789578.jpg (885x705, 104K)

Attached: 3.png (709x1085, 271K)

Attached: 2.png (585x439, 36K)

100% imp

Attached: wtf08.jpg (494x329, 70K)

every. single. time.

>tfw my thread gets called out for being foreign
I thought you guys were my friends.

Attached: 1505523583668.png (398x394, 29K)

I want to buy the new Stellaris DLC.

How poor are you?

I'm not poor, I just heard it was absolute shit and still want to buy it.

What was shitty about it? Glitchy or something or just dumb and a waste of money? How much is it?

>Glitchy or something or just dumb and a waste of money
Both.
About ten bucks.

the glitches will get patched, and for $10 I'd say fuck it and buy it. Gotta be a completionist with those Paradox games.

Thanks mate, here's to hoping they actually patch the bugs this time.

I feel like my family (mother, father, little brother) is on the edge of total collapse and the only way to fix it and make it feel like a family again is to marry some chick and have kids. So maybe my parents have a reason to live again. My lil brother is an absolute shithead about to graduate high-school and fuck off to Iraq and im gone so much at college its tough as fuck on everybody. I just want us to be a somewhat happy family again.

Attached: 1526969617090.jpg (960x720, 99K)

>fuck off to Iraq
expand on this

As for the rest, shit happens as you get older. As someone who had a family that had huge get-togethers every Sunday and Wednesday, as you grow up and get lives and families of your own shit just kinda happens. It sucks, but that's life.

I'm sorry, user.