ENTPs what do you do?

ENTP here trying to figure out what the hell I wanna do with my life?
What do the ENTP niggers of pol do?

Attached: entp.png (400x400, 11K)

That’s the ENTJ guy

t. INTJ masterrace

Entj here, mbti is gayer than gay

Attached: maxresdefault.png (1202x677, 832K)

no

Attached: no.png (1224x542, 80K)

not an argument

Oh fugg it snot. My bad.

Ok I just fucking apologized faggot. What the fuck is your deal?

thats not you,,,,
are you on drugs?

Isnt the myers briggs like astrology tier in terms of personality tests?

1. determine your values
2. based on your values find out how to optimally actualize your values
3. ???
4. profit
t. infj guidance counselor

Attached: nice.jpg (1019x746, 117K)

Its a useful tool, but big-5 is head and shoulders above it in terms of predictive power. Its mainly useful for people who aren't normally introspective to get a bit of insight into themselves.

my gf is an infj and I asked the same thing you know what she said.....
the same thing she said the same thing
"just make money"
lololo

Im Currently in University Studying Engineering. Once i get out, Ill be earning a starting a 6 fig income and over time it can rise to around 8 figs. How about you?

Attached: 1520625644614.png (702x486, 98K)

oh shit thanks. also INTP

im entp
teaching engineering
$$
own the room
12 hrs lecture + 10 office hrs
smart students doing meaningful wk
hard part was finishing phd

it reveals a lot about how the person sees themselves, but the way a person sees themselves may have little to no correlation to any empirical aspects about that individual; in that sense I'd consider it more helpful than astrology

Attached: late capitalism.png (631x26, 4K)

I’m same as you if you’re actually entj (Debater).

I’m a veterinarian and it’s my dream job because i focus on the big picture and rattle off orders to my subordinates and see my vision come together.
Ironically I hate surgery because I have to do gritty work

Find a job that allows you to manage problems via underlings. Any doctor, management, or military officer iob

Attached: C5DE5156-2655-4618-B7D7-DD27A0B79C22.jpg (736x718, 63K)

Im intj. Just realized i have autism as well. Explains a lot

ok go

Attached: huuhbuhn.png (670x342, 25K)

software dev

Am estp tho

i'm a comedy writer for a website

don't do anything you don't like or requires more than like 3-4 hours of thinking a day, money isn't important to you

What’s your secondary profile?
eg: Intj primary, entj secondary due to ability to mimic extroverts when necessary.
You should work on retiring early, regardless.

>MFW enfp and entp are objectively the most atttractive mbti
>MFW both of them love the big, INTJ cock

Attached: TFFM.jpg (540x960, 51K)

Join the navy as a nuke if you qualify, you'll have a great time trust me.

>Never again volunteer yourself.

I drive around to pool halls in the south and take money from chumps. I feel my type is why I am so good at hustling

>giving intjs a bad name

Ur a lurker so lurk.

ENTJ here, you're wrong, faggot. Also, I was INTJ before, but I realized it's better to pretend to be extroverted in order to get in such position of power, socially speaking, it's so easy to get people do what you want, ENTJs are the true master race

Attached: gvwWKhq.jpg (322x519, 30K)

lolol if your joking good one if not then good one

i saw that movie from the 80's

This guy gets it

Attached: weak_should_fear_the_strong.jpg (607x608, 60K)

Briggs Meyer is a lefty meme to divide people into little groups. Sage in all fields

Are you me?
>The INTJ chameleon.
I wonder if this is what true psychopathy is.

Same. Also, the word you're looking for is "sociopathy".

Would I be able to become an ENTP as an INTP if I destroyed my amygdala to get rid of my social anxiety?

Attached: gamma-knife-graphic-1.jpg (615x410, 47K)

sociopathy = anti social / assburgers.

E =! anti social

Anti-anxiety meds. Do it natty though.

>Cosmopolitan personality test for Jow Forums

>extroverts
>on Jow Forums

pick one

ENTJs are pretty good, but they do have their faults

INTJs are smarter and have superior ideals that are more thought out then an ENTJ, but our legitimacy makes it tiring to bring those ideals into reality, while ENTJ's enjoy the "grind" of achieving goals and they're not afraid of using people like pawns. ENTJs are short sighted compared to INTJ's, and they use goals as a pretense for self-aggrandizment, which is why everything an ENTJ builds falls / loses meaning when power is taken from him or he dies.

But really, when it comes down to it, ENTP, ENTJ, INTJ and INTP all need each other even if they think they don't, we work with each others weaknesses and strengths. All the other types depend on us.

You should try sarcasm and corniness and seeing everyone as an interesting NPC, if you do it right people will look up to you and it sometimes works better then chameleon. Sometimes.

Also no, most INTJ's are not psychopathys. We're on another level then everyone else. Its the istj's that are the serial killers and fags who are needlessly cold, they often get mistaken for us

Meditate and work out. Will cure 90% of cases of social anxiety. If in the remaining 10%, see psychiatrist, take medicine.

Only enough that it keeps you with enough $ to continue what you like to do

INTJ is the Master Race. Kek says so.

I found a really good career that is rewarding, paid me to learn the trade and pretty much leaves me the fuck alone while I act like I am self employed. As a journeyman pipefitter, I am currently making over $40/hour + good benefits ($20 copay for everything) + dental/vision/annuity/pension/vacation. I enjoy what I do immensely, and it is like a logic puzzle at times. I work in heavy industrial places, and fit pipe of various metal compositions and sizes that range from 1/4" to 6'+ in diameter. There is never a day that you don't learn a new trick or a better way to do what you do. I also am a licensed plumber and have the clearances to work in nukes, hospitals and schools. I don't drink or drug, so that helps me pass piss tests (2" open cup test).

I could easily segue into engineering of complex systems, or even become a business owner...but why would I want that headache. I make more then enough to keep my family fed and happy, and live a great lifestyle....and at the end of the day, I don't bring my work home. EVER.

>That’s the ENTJ guy
Not from the testing I have completed. Pic related.

>What’s your secondary profile?
That is an odd thing to think about. I personally do quite well in groups, but always prefer to fly solo. I think have a lot of respect for many types of people, and always enjoy playing "20 questions" with coworkers. Things like "how did you meet your wife"....and because I work construction, the answers are usually outrageous. Lots of us are quite traditional in that sense, but there is a high occurrence of "Bars/bowling alleys/ex-wife's friend.
I may be an ENTJ, but don't know. I never thought about it or know how to test for it. I have "tested" a few sites and consistently come back at ENTP.

>Kek says so.
Q predicted this.

Attached: personalitytype.jpg (1496x925, 161K)

Former ENTP here
We burn out become crazy and move to the woods

>We burn out become crazy and move to the woods
Unironically that did actually happen to me. I live innawoods with my family, and love it. Wife and kids enjoy it as well.

ENTJ's are overly self important delusionists

Q's gona predict my foot up your extroverted asshole.
>tfw intj and no one understands me when we text so I stop texting people.

>Implying I burned out
I just love nature and innawoods is the closest I can get to it

INTP wage slave here.
When I was youger I though that everyone has it sorted out that they know what they want and they know how to get it, I thought that that's the main thing that makes you an adult. It's bullshit, people are absulety clueless, majority of the people just don't think about it and the rest is on happy pills.

Fake it until you make it muh nigga, I too was a definite INTJ (nerdy, social anxiety, loner, high-IQ) until I changed myself. It takes years but totally worth it, tbqh.

ENFP reporting... I am a bartender.

Attached: ENFP.png (1248x836, 109K)

>Q's gona predict my foot up your extroverted asshole.
You couldn't put velcro tennis shoes on without help, and now you expect me to think you have the capacity to lift your fat cankles that high without having to hit your inhaler and having another asthma attack?

Attached: am_141112_overweight_child_asthma_800x600[1].jpg (800x600, 84K)

Really pipe fitter entp
Don't you get bored?

>not being intelligent enough to recognize anxiety is a figment of your imagination

we all shit and end up in the same place. why do you even care? you are probably a TURBULENT. convert your self to INTP-A for real results

Attached: 1487394492597.png (543x474, 278K)

The hustler was in 61 you unlearned fuck

Agreed, I like using ‘target fixation’ as a metaphor for anxiety.

>extrovert trying to take energy from others around them instead of harnessing their own
Shocking.
t. INTP masterrace

intj-t

>normies are too shallow
>nobody to talk about real stuff with
>parents pester you about gf but most of the girls you know have been passed around
>every year talk to less and less people

Should I just move to the states when I graduate and start over?
Where do I even find friends that I can talk to about real topics with?

Attached: 1418163693874.jpg (200x226, 7K)