I lived in every us state for at least a month

I lived in every us state for at least a month

ask me anything

Attached: 27.jpg (512x384, 30K)

How is best to mow a lawn. crisscross pattern or parallel lines?

>criss cross
Who the fuck does this? It’ll take longer to cut and you can’t get neatly against edges.

parallel lines takes less time and looks better

What month were you in ny? Upstate i hope not the city.

Why haven't you lived in D.C., Guam, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands?

why is texas the best state and what can we do to stop basedboys from invading it ?

Because it looks cool and many people tell other people to mow their lawn for them.

I mean sǑybǑys

What do you think of West Virginia?

Attached: west-virginia white.jpg (3534x1391, 2.06M)

you definitely dont want other people to mow your lawn for you. firstly you're missing out on essential cardio that kills a good 1000 calories, secondly they'll do a shitty half assed job. it's your lawn, not theirs

Many lawns are too large to mow with a push. Also, the crisscross really works better with a large lawn than one that is very small.

Every state of a donation and only cities such as generosity? As only transients such as hippies and freight train riders do this. Neither of which will draw a conclusion worth any value..... Sage

did you like new orleans? did you like our beignets?

How long have you been homeless

I know it was some place shitty like Denver, but I hope you actually stayed on the Western Slope while in Colorado.

How much hatred did you harbor for Pennsylvania when leaving?

is new hampshire as based as they say? also, what is the best state in new england?

Why is Pennsylvania the best state?

Attached: 5BBA0897-9B3B-49F7-9A17-5061E61E5436.jpg (465x261, 59K)

Why is Ohio so depressing and bleak?

1 Fucking post fag shill sage.

What's the worst state and why is it Ohio?

Woah woah I live in Ohio and i dont think it's bleak at all

That's because the heroin hasn't worn off yet

i want to move to another state, what is either a good or the best state to move to?

Attached: 1351451.jpg (241x209, 9K)

this

A lot of NH is overrun with Africans at this point. There's also an unbelievable heroin problem and the job market sucks. Other than that its pretty ok, probably the best state in New England

Hi Sarah. You will see me soon.

This person understands. I've lived here for 30 years.

>It's a bunch of small towns full of white trash and degenerate junkies surrounded by corn fields
>The current drug capital of the states thanks to the two interstates, Dayton and Columbus
>The people are weird as fuck and oddly judgmental, despite living in a shit hole

Ohio is bleak because it's inconsistent. Some states are mostly flatlands with a couple of cities. Ohio is a bunch of small towns scattered throughout the entire state and it's full of degenerate junkies/addicts or white trash people who don't realize they're trashy.

Also how's Oregon nehelam?
"Lean mean Sarah Jeanne, the meanest girl you ever seen"

200 some odd people

Why haven;t you moved to the based rocky mountain states yet?

Quiet
Small.
Easy to find.

what state do you think is the best to raise a nice white family?

Neither, you create the american flag.

It literally isn't, it fucking blows here

Ohio fag here, Most white trash are in the southern portion of the state. Northern part is just utter shit and Central is a mix bag. Bexley needs to have more people to burn that ugly synagogue and lynch the Jews like John "the Kike" Kasich.

When Americans say "space ghetto" why does it sound like someone Scottish saying "spice girl"?

Certified snow mexican here, I'd have to say it depends on the property. Circling inwards is nice because you can get the edges of the property done first , which is the parts you have to go slow on like around flower gardens, then you can just speed mow the rest circling inwards.

Lawn mowerer here. Parallel is best. Crisscross is shilled as best so we don't have to pickup your fucking grass clippings and sometimes the grass is too high to mow on one pass. Wheels compress the grass so simply going over the lines again doesn't cut it, pun intended.

>How is best to mow a lawn. crisscross pattern or parallel lines?
I am a home owner that actually enjoys cutting my lawn. I go back and forth, but each time I go the opposite way.....For example one week I will go east to west, the next week I will go north to south. I honestly think this is the best way. IF you cut the lawn a few times a week during the growing season when it really is coming in, it makes a really professional checkerboard pattern.

t: Some random user who loves the few hours a week with headphones & Ween playing in his ear.

(Image is a flashing image, be aware if you have issues with seizures)

Attached: bognush-big.gif (175x175, 132K)

Why is Mississippi so trash-tier?

>chilean posting that pic
cringe

i like to do a circuit pattern where i start on the outside edge and slowly spiral into the middle

i dislike the patterns you start to see with parallel lines

>falling for the lawn mower jew
>not using sheep

Aw how considerate

Are muslims real