How much do looks and personality correlate?

I've read solid studies that say society treats good looking, healthy males well and this tends to mold them into decent human beings. While those with physical flaws internalize the ostracization and rejection they face and become the likes of Elliot Rodger or your average /pol user. My point is looks really do matter. Fuck iq and all that nonsense. It's aesthetics that create better humans.

Attached: image.jpg (650x950, 137K)

Significantly. People who do not look healthy and happy are not healthy and happy. Emotions can hide into musculature as tension, which then becomes habitual and eventually chronic postural imbalance. Anatomical imbalances in turn affect the shape of your skull by either freeing or constricting the movement of the sutures between the 22 bones of the skull. It's not arbitrary that people with projecting jaws are perceived dominant. Forward jaw is an expression of significant amount of energy around the chest/throat area. It is the physical result of an emotional experience: confidence and determination. You can feel yourself how directing energy to this area increases your self-perceived dominance.

So to answer directly: your overall appearance is largely the reflection of who you are inside, not the other way around

But what about people treating good looking people like shit because of jelousy/ they may feel good looking people are conceited etc? Wouldn't such negative attention bring down that person in a way similar to how you mentioned ugly people?

I dunno man. I lift and have excellent posture but I'm still depressed and have anxiety.

attractiveness is mathematical
the more mathematically correct you are, the more evolved you are. this doesn't always manifest in "positive" ways.

I doubt you have excellent posture. Most lifters don't. Is your cervical spine perfectly straight, directly on top of your head? What is your intermolar width? Are your wisdom teeth erupted? If no to any, your posture sucks.

I'm probably 6'1 but due to my posture being shit i'm 6 foot any pointers on improving posture?

I look like an English version of Johnny Depp & we're about the same age.
However my life has been (through my own choice) FTW
I hate and still do all the judgement meted out to people who are viewed as ugly, I don't believe in Jesus per se, but I understand a lot of his ideals.

People are so much superficial cunts, peel back the layers and there is nothing there.

Attractive people will pretty much always be seen as having good personalities. Unattractive people will always be seen as having poor personalities.

Like anything, there are exceptions, but in general looks are ultimately the only thing that matters to anyone.

Attached: 5.png (1200x917, 218K)

core strength

1. Basically the position of your head guides the rest of the body. Position it directly in between your feet. weight evenly distributed between the ankles and the big toes.

2. squeeze your asshole/pelvis in and extend this vacuum/inhale type of action up your spine all the way to the tongue and palate, so that even the tongue is sucking the base of the skull. This is your functional core, aka the spinal musculature.

3. Simply strive to extend your spine further and further while maintaining neutral centre of gravity.

It can take 1-2 years to learn to use your body anatomically optimally. Your face will probably change too. I am two yearsi in , check how much my forehead has come forward and the back of the skull expanded. The pics are centered at the ear.

Attached: 89j.gif (482x618, 295K)

As the tension in the skull lessens I find myself more calm and less depressed and anxious. Everything makes more sense.

I looked like George Peppard when I was younger, and people hated me. As I started to lose my looks, people wewre nicer. BTW, women are very jealous of men's looks.

>retards will unironically believe this
Learn what focal length is mouthbreathers

The individual shapes in the pic do not change in the way changing focal length predictably would. The pics are taken from max arm length away, so variance is two inches and a few degrees away at most. The extent of change is disputable, the change itself is not.

I agree however there are other environmental reasons for a male to grow up into an indecent human being even if he's good looking and healthy. I used to be charismatic and decent well into my teenage years but my single mother fucked me up too badly at some point and I degenerated into an asocial, unambitious, unmotivated fuck that I am now. My looks are still the same so every time I meet someone new they'll act as if I was Chad, trying to strike up conversations with me on their own. I often get approached by drunk people, even though there's plenty of other persons around me to choose from. Whenever I hint that my looks don't actually represent who I truly am people act shocked and often don't give up on their social bothering until I blatantly tell them to fuck off. From my experience thots are especially persistent and often mistake my unwillingness for acting as unapproachable.

Attached: cyborg.jpg (419x610, 182K)

>ree why do people like me

Have you ever considered that they like you for who you appear as a person, not for what you look like? Looks are more than raw aesthetics. It is an attitude.

Elliot was good looking though

He had decent looks that were spoiled by ugly thoughts.

I didnt know I was handsome until i moved out of my community in my 20s. Where Im from being ugly and unhealthy gets you respect and being good looking and fit gets you hate.

Yes they do change, you can see the nasal bridge, the area below the eye, and the ear changing exactly like what you'd expect after a change in focal length. The hair and beard simply obfuscate the most obvious changes.

source?

Ugly people are generally cunts and not very smart

Beautiful people are generally sweet natured and high IQ

Proof that Jow Forumsniggers never went to university or engaged in any sort of higher education, you're just blurting out Jow Forumstard memes

In a room full of STEM students you'll find that 8 out of 10 people are butt-ugly people, not even the few girls you might come accross are attractive

My head tilts backwards and upwards (have scoliosis and TMJ). Any tips for correcting and maintaining posture within neck and jaw?

The rest of the head does not change in unison. Look closely

I had scoliosis too, free from it now. Anchor your tongue against the curve of your palate and try to reach the rest of the tongue further into the upper posterior throat over time. You should feel your anterior neck muscles and sternocleidomastoids work together. The occlusion and the tongue are kind of stabilizers for the upper verbetrae.

meant

If that's the case, then all niggers should be chronically depressed.

This is the most retarded dragonballz-esque bullshit I’ve ever read.

>If I just close my eyes and flex I can become super saiyan.

Imagine being this retarded. Learn genetics you fucking basket case. You cannot meme yourself into having a nice jawline you beta male.

Get out, creatura

>gets called out for parroting memes
>replies with another meme
It sure smells like white nigger in here

you have to evolve towards your ideal form. keep working on it, die, get reincarnated in slightly better form. continue from there. evolution is real, but it involves individual progress over many lives. look at donald trump for instance.

reminder that Keanu Reeves dated a tranny

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Attached: 1515891490322.png (366x286, 6K)

Most good looking people i meet are horrible arrogant assholes.
Looks makes you more appreciated, not a better person. In fact, its quite the opposite. When you are beautiful/handsome, you need less efforts for some social interactions and can get away with shitty attitudes. For the same reason, they are also often not very clever.

I don't blame you. I am just sharing what seems true to me and works for me. What people do with the information I give is of less significance.

He has had a difficult life....

He is being groomed to become a future leader. You could say he is Chosen.

I'm intelligent, attractive, and got enough muscle to start looking fit, but when I was younger I had a bunch of shit happen in my life all right around the same time that fucked up my ability to socialize well with people. Not saying this as a pussy cop-out for not trying, but it's something that I have to relearn now and it's more difficult to do so than to have had continuous socialization throughout my earlier years. There are plenty of people here who have had fucked up pasts that bring them here, not just being unattractive.

Any tips for understanding head/neck orientation in daily life? I'm so used to a slouch to one side my eyes automatically adjust and make the slouched position look normal to me. I try to correct it once I consciously notice however not even 10 minutes will go by and I notice I'm leaning to one side again.

I'm speaking from personal experience, but I've come to realize we're not as "objective" as we think we are. Everyone - short of true autists - read others more than they realize by a LARGE margin, so what we think we perceive as "looks" might not be looks at all.

The cliché about
>it's all about confidence
is not that far off, but it's more like (the wrong) half of the story. We're all told we can become confident, creative, intelligent, and all that shit, but that's bullshit. We are what we are, and while there is wiggle room, the likelihood you'll turn from a basement dweller into George Clooney - even just charisma-wise - is unlikely.

As I said, I know this from experience. I'm not handsome, not by a long shot. Albeit I dress well, but the fact is I'm obese. Yet people have been telling me I'm insightful, intelligent, charismatic, and whatever the fuck since I was barely an adult. In hindsight, when random people started consistently telling me that, I was a fucking knucklehead back then.

Fast-forward to today, I out-earn my peers who've acquired the prestigious degrees by a massive margin, and I still get the same comments from clients I meet out there in the real world. How people perceive you has a lot to do with intangible qualities that you either have or you don't.

Attached: 1525252203107.jpg (1000x1000, 87K)

>anxiety
That's because you still believe in the greatest Jewish lie of all time, time itself. Time is perpetrated by the Jews to have you stuck thinking in the past or thinking of the future (both which can cause anxiety). You need to live in the moment and curse the time jew every chance you get.

Or maybe thots are just blinded by good looks and are more willing to overlook flaws.

You should either lift, or if you already do, work on any imbalances you might have, especially lower back and core. I found when I got a stronger chest and back my posture improved, but is still need to work on my core. If you do crunches, stop, they're a fucking meme, do full situps, as they target your legs, lower back, and abs. Throw your shoulders back and keep your head held high. I found it just became more natural to maintain when I stopped being a skinnyfuck.

Yes, although one thing is that if you have asymmetry/scoliosis - which it sounds like you do, by lifting hard you will easily only workout the existing imbalance, so that you get stronger but your level of asymmetry doesn't resolve.

I would suggest to begin with light postural work, seek to expand your range of movement and tense the musculature against the skeleton in order to discover. inactive muscles.

Eh, Morrissey was handsome and still a depressed motherfucker. Some people just can't help being sad.

Attached: gaylord.jpg (1196x1200, 311K)

>The rest of the head does not change in unison. Look closely
what are you trying to say?

Regular yoga + focus on your posture whenever you can. Get a friend to correct you if he sees you slouch.

When I was skinny I was rear-ended and my insurance sent me to a chairopractor as part of treatment. I don't know if it was truly from the accident or previous poor posture, but my neck was slightly straight from it. Had another scan at the end of 'treatment' and it was gone. Might be worth looking into, but I noticed after going I now pop a lot more than I used to and I don't really like it. Hard to tell if I'm doing damage from all the cracking/popping, or if it's just natural. But I also think I might have ligament laxity, so maybe it's just me. I'm not a huge fan of chairopractors desu.

This is good too. My friend pointed out I was sliuching while sitting and now we break each other's balls over it whenever we notice

Looks are a manifestation of your inner soul, ugly people are also terrible people

So much cope in this thread

You sound ugly.

>hur dur your attitude shapes your bones & shrinks your jaw
Absolute fucking nonsense, go away & suck Oprah's cock some more you charlatan.

must be why you're such an ugly cunt then

it applies perfectly to old people.

You still here Finfag?

No, go back.

Not a damn bit.