Anger

Make repeating thread about one topic.
>b&
Make repeating thread about one topic, but add general/XX#
>Not b&

When this became OK?

Attached: __kagiyama_hina_touhou_drawn_by_maho_moco__afe7b556ef754d88a52b5a4047f18061.png (700x1050, 1.21M)

Well, you did say you were gonna crossdress.

this desu

What does this has to do with anything?

When will you get the fuck off this board

based korbo

Attached: 1527015086333.png (1087x1295, 281K)

at least your taste in dresses is nice

Never, and I'm not talking just about my thread. For example look at "happy day".

He had to rename his threads and give them number just to avoid getting banned.

Your happy day is the most intensive form of chronic retardation on this board and anyone who posts 2hu should be permanently range banned.

Lol, how?
This is /jp2/, deal with is pasta boi.

This is Jow Forums 2.0 deal with it weebtrash

Are you baiting?

eat shit monkey. Jow Forums will never need a 2.0

pic is literally you, you bottom feeding fucking cunt. maybe if op called it an 'edition' you'd like it. you fucking subhuman below 60 IQ dipshit. how can you look at how Jow Forums looks and think 'yes this is what i want in an image board, american-centric content all about tweets and youtube celebrities'. i am convinced you shouldn't be allowed around animals because you'd suck the shit straight out of their assholes to get it as fresh and pungent as possible. go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1514337071020.png (644x500, 66K)

Absolutely based

>Bump good threads with "fuck off" to kill shit threads
>b&
BUT
>Fr*gposting starts and kills threads for no reason
>No b&
THEY DO IT FOR FREEEEEE

Attached: Dab.jpg (700x720, 44K)

Why are you even typing like a person when you're a shitskin pig born in a criminal island?

Very good argument. I can see why you had to use almost 40 minutes to come up with that.

>Why are you even typing like a person when you're shitskin pig born in a criminal island?

Attached: 056.jpg (485x720, 34K)

Why does this stupid fucking guinea post here?

i want to dominate you gently until you cry all your impotent rage out onto my chest

A lot. Norway was right in saying you're a tranny.

This.

All of you have the big gay and need to kick yourselves out from r/banter

I haven't been banned for my repetitive threads yet but they've been getting constantly deleted in the mornings tbdesu

Attached: Chibiusa 27.jpg (500x380, 28K)

maybe try not to post lolis
remember that time mods mistook bant for trash

I had to make American 2hus be a general.

Attached: image.jpg (1296x876, 105K)

That's the fucking problem, "general" or "daily" is magical anti-deletion barier.

MODS ARE FAGS
that's sucks

test