Why do some whites look asian?

Why do some whites look asian?

Attached: James_Coburn_Pixar.jpg (540x720, 129K)

cause we're all chinese

>squints eyes at bright light
DUDE LOL CHINK

He always looked like that.

Attached: James_Coburn_in_Charade.jpg (280x356, 15K)

Because of Asian admixture in the past. I don't know if you know some guys, the Mongols. There.

genghis

Called Eurasians

In all fairness he does look sort of Asian in some pics

His mom was swedish and their faces are sort of fat and squinty like eskimos is my guess.

Attached: 154047078.jpg (819x1024, 268K)

Steppeniggers

>Swedish
Most likely part Finn then, the eternal Pekka gave him the blessing of Tengri.

clearly visible mongoloid features - finn ancestry is a good guess, but why skip around the bush when we all know finland was CHINKED hard as fuck by genghis

He was a karate fighter. I think he had a black belt. Probably was asian or had asian surgery.

Because attila the hun any more stupid questions

Attached: 7701258.jpg (330x418, 38K)

Most Huns that reached Europe were Germanic in origin...

Good actor.

Attached: 1527023536545.jpg (600x450, 21K)

Maybe he is part Sami. Renne Zellweger is part Sami, and she had the same squinty eyes

She got plastic surgery and now they look white though

>Why do some whites look asian?

I have always thought this about Himmler.

Attached: The warrior blood of Khan flows in my veins.jpg (343x469, 73K)

True - Huns were a ruling minority

Do you think Heiko Maas, German minister, looks Asian?

Attached: q73s_520h.jpg (520x520, 59K)

He looks like a kike.

Kikes are asian.

That's true.

Because they’re mongols

Attached: 022AF273-B680-46C4-9A29-E6BD0713B147.jpg (500x746, 185K)

Looks very Tojo-esque due to the glasses.

Nein hanz, you are ze part of nomadic steppe chinks

Actually we are precisely not that.

Attached: 1446736736971.gif (800x545, 73K)

Look up the Tocharians.
Some “White” ethnic groups originated in Central Asia, or at least migrated there at some point, for hundreds, or possibly thousands of years.
Tocharian tombs contain people who appear ti be from different ethnic groups, due to facial features and DNA tests. Some of the mummys are tall, blonde, skinny, people, and I believe DNA tests have shown they had blue eyes.
There are also ceramic sculptures that have been found in the same areas or in nearby regions that show what could be white people, on top of camels. The clothing those people portrayed are wearing is similar to traditional Norwegian or other Scandinavian clothing.
The Skythians were originally from Central Asia, and were historically listed as the ancestors if the Scots, and Saxons, and Franks, and maybe some other European tribes. The Skythian claim might be supported in a few ways. Some Skythian metalwork appears to show Mistletoe, which was sacred to the druids. Artwork found in celtic areas and in Scandinavia is also similar to some found in Skythian tombs. And there is mention of the “Huns” ruling “the isles”. Most historians presume the isles that were being referred to were baltic areas which the Romans thought were isles. I’ve seen an argument that the Romans never used the same term for the baltic as for the term that was used by the classical author, and that the term was usually used to refer to the British Isles.
There was also a tribe from Asia that had a name that sounded very similar to “Saxons” I forget what the name was, maybe ”Saqusins” or something.
There was also immigration into Europe by Eastern tribes that were originally from Asia, such as the Huns, Alans, Sarmatians, etc.

>Machiamo posting

In the case of Nordcucks, it's because they're mixed with eskimos. Finns are the most mixed and therefore look the most chinky, but other Nordcucks can exhibit this phenotype as well.

Attached: 1461272903746.jpg (4289x2834, 1.12M)

why did some 'white' people mix through the ages with various asian tribes? not me though haha

rafaela nadal

good post, retarded piece of shit who doesn't know history 24/7

they were already chinks when reached Scandinavian Peninsula you fucking idiot, they're uralic tribes

Central asia is a melting pot of white and azn race , no wonder why they look like shit and with down syndrome there, that area needs a major genetic clean-up.
*scythians, they aren't from the skies.
Central asia was white in the beginning, but after some mongoloids started invading from the east... shit happened, and the whole are transformed into gay turkic/uralic confederation of tribes, hence the shit asian look in turkish population, kazakhstani and "finnish" and even estonian ppl, haplogroup N and O.

It's to do with Cro-Magnon admixture. The man of Cro-Magnon would have had the same facial structure as Oliver Kahn.

he cute

Baltic and finnish people look pretty asian desu