HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 92024388-07AF-4390-8FB6-2D726DAC0924.jpg (750x1038, 138K)

me on the left

The judge should have stayed out of it

how will Jow Forums recover

>sueing your own son
America is fucking degenerate

he had no job and just browsed the internet all day. at least yuros help around the house when they stay with their parents

>Med subhuman is upset because its normal to live with parents until you're 40 in poortugal

Couldn't they just throw away his stuff outside or force him out? Actually sueing him is way too fucking extreme, in my opinion.
Why would you want to move out of your parent's house in binland anyways? There is nothing to do besides drinking and shitposting on imageboards, might aswell enjoy that in the comfyness of your house.

its called growing up

It's not always about "growing up" it's about considering the financial aspect of it.

> he thinks we don't have fuckups around here
you're missing the point of having such a fucking emotional disconnect with your own son that you have to settle this in court instead of just on your own
that's absolutely fucking retarded and I'm 100% with portugal about this
you do know everyone makes fun of your lawsuit culture a lot right

Who doesnt want to move out from their parents house and live their own life?

>american
>get sued

Yeah you do want that but you're retarded if you move out too soon before you get financial stability, here it's hard to move out when you're young because if you have a minimum wage job you're always living in the limit due to high renting prices.

>yeah I live with my mom, why?
>yeah I'm 30, so what?
>I just do it because this way I can study and not have to worry about paying for a house
>Yeah I still go to school at 30, so what?
>Uhh no, I don't have any plans to move out
>I love you mummy :) *kisses mom on lips*
>I hope your proud of me daddy *kisses dad on lips*

Yeah I'm going to have to side with portugal on this

Not an argument.

Does mommy still tuck you in bed? Does she do her big boys laundry?

oof babby's first bait post

Don't know what I was expecting you're Finnish after all so you're just shitposting

Attached: b8.png (600x600, 119K)

t. manchildren living with their mom and dad

i agree with the emotional disconnect. that’s definitely a thing that his parents generation is guilty of here with their kids. i also think the lawsuit is extreme, but i still side more with the parents even if they are fuck ups themselves. he had no intention of moving out, and was a NEET

I don't know the context to this story in particular but shouldn't they try to help him before sueing him?

they did. they offered to help find and apartment, they offered him money, he was lying to them about having his own business... he was looking for a permanent free ride

I'm going to bet they did. Repeatedly but dude wouldn't listen or make promises he didn't keep. Only reason I can think of that would lead to getting the court involved.

Yeah I checked the article and it seems like he was offered help, going to court still feels too extreme for me but considering these circumstances it's deserved that he gets evicted.
I guess it's just a difference in cultures because here it's really uncommon to sue other people much less sueing your own family.

fuggin sam hyde you went too far this time

Attached: ebin.jpg (714x512, 35K)

>be American
>sue your child

Attached: IMG_6209.jpg (600x539, 61K)