Are american suburbs still the same as portrayed in movies and other media from the 90s?

Are american suburbs still the same as portrayed in movies and other media from the 90s?

Attached: 1979.jpg (920x584, 33K)

nope

Attached: billy 'the gay basher' corgan.jpg (1500x1000, 193K)

No.

Overran with white collar teen heroin addicts, commies, degenerates, etc.

No.
Suburbs are armed to the fucking teeth and increasingly have their own police forces. Some nigger broke into a white woman's home recently and beat her half to death before he stole shit. The cops hunted him down like a dog and blew his head off.

neat

Attached: 1254508970478.jpg (300x225, 14K)

Shit, sounds tough man. Growing up I have always had this fascination with suburbia, listening to Jimmy Eat world, Sum 41 etc. Recently watched Donnie Darko and the 80s seems like some paradise

Had less to do with him having a gun on him and more because nog crime will drive down the $300,000 and up housing prices. There's zero tolerance. So pretty much if you commit a crime and have a weapon on you you're dead.

its funny to think he had a midlife crisis and tried MMA.

I live in rural america now.

At least the most I have to worry about is a meth head stealing random shit.

>tfw you will never be grow up in all white suburbs in the 80s
>tfw you will never go to pool party and make out with your crush
>tfw your first car will never be a pontiac
>tfw you will never know what it means to be American and have a white picket fence
why even live bros

Yes, they are.

Attached: yes.jpg (600x318, 24K)

lol no

Attached: image_3.jpg (768x527, 109K)

>pajamas

this pisses me off more than it should

Attached: 1511473159953.jpg (420x410, 17K)

I FEAR THAT IM
ORDINARY
JUST LIKE EVERYONE

This fucking american-fetish is absolutely disgusting. You know they are the puppets of israel, who'm has all but destroyed Europe with (((american culture))). Kill yourself Hans.

I was in North Carolina recently and saw houses with white picket fences. I was shocked that they still existed.

Only in red states, but not Arizona or the deep south.

Those are Evangelicucks and they're about to die out in the next 20 years.

You don't see them portrayed a nearly as often as you used to him general.

The early 90s had a suburban boom in housing. A lot of cookie cutter communities were going up and families were moving out of cities in masse for favor of newer, safer neighborhoods. These were some of the biggest areas hit by the sub prime housing crisis, causing a lot of people to move into apartments.

Attached: 20180426_005421.jpg (736x784, 196K)

Is this real life? He's a fucking twig, MMA? Wew lad...

Still sorta the same where I live (in California). It's always been a suburb filled with whites and Asians so it has never felt dangerous to me.

Attached: DK_bjT1VoAA726e.jpg (720x846, 73K)

Sweden has autonomy, and what did they do? Import brown hordes by the thousands.

Suburbs of large cities are getting more brown
>tfw there's a chain of small towns in western Ohio that have staved off decay and degeneracy and are just as white, alive, and comfy as they were in the 90s
>like, time capsule type shit, literally everyone goes to the football games every weekend, everyone knows one another, can leave your doors unlocked at night, etc etc just like years ago
Can't wait to raise a family here when i find the right woman

Attached: 1522415224687.jpg (650x608, 89K)

America is a great country and it has good people, I don't like Israel either but American culture is unique and something to be appreciated. Did you not grow up watching wrestling, Malcolm in the Middle, American cartoons, listening to American music. America is GREAT.

No, they're mostly pakis and asians now.

>America is a great country and it has good people, I don't like Israel either but American culture is unique and something to be appreciated.
Gunna need to see your shitposting loicense, bub.

Attached: 1525701126607.jpg (686x427, 301K)

He browses /pol

Attached: Smashing_Pumpkins_Billy_Corgan_wife_Chloe_Mendel.jpg (448x379, 68K)

Kek

CAST THE PEARLS ASIDE

LOVE IS SUICIDE

Not nearly as great as it was before.

In the North and East, you have lots of niggers around the suburbs. Most of them were our slave niggers, but up North there are niggers imported directly from Africa.

In the South and Southwest, There are loads of beans around. Texas is flooded. NM, Colorado, etc. Can't go a day without seeing at least dozens of beans.

The midwest is mostly fine, for now, they import niggers to the college campuses there, but it's mostly just farm fields and boredom.

Cali is fucked.

The NW is for the most part still 90% + white

We're honestly done if we don't get a wall, and start deporting. At least our white birth rate is back up though.

Attached: wallpaper.jpg (750x936, 121K)

lol apparently he is a big libertarian and despises SJWs, like most people from that era, who are REAL Americans.

Shit, how did blacks get into the suburbs? I thought they lived in ghettos and projects, are the starting to afford those nice houses now or what?

it's the gibs, germanbro, the gibs

>Shit, how did blacks get into the suburbs?
Obama built low income housings in white neighborhoods and shipped niggers there

Attached: 0qvjxvlwxqw01.png (606x473, 368K)

>american suburbs
There's tens of thousands of them. Some are dominantly black, some Asian, some Hispanic, some white, some mixed, and then there's others in between.

They started building apartment complexs for them, specifically in the suburbs.

My small town in Minnesota got flooded, and is now 20% somali. They leech our taxes and breed like rats.

Obamas "refugee relocation" program seriously will fuck our demographics forever.

Minnesota used to be nice and white, now basically the Southern half of the state is filled with shitskins and shitbrains (liberals).

Attached: 1526860603144.jpg (975x548, 217K)

You're a weird dude.

Attached: fucking leafs.png (837x546, 1.13M)

lots of minorities here now in them user

I had all of that and I'm a fucking Spaniard dude.Pretty sure you had pools and comfy middleclass neighborhoods in Germany 25 years ago too.

Obama. He made a law via HUD which shoveled nogs into white suburbs solely because they were white, and said "You must have 25% blacks/non-whites in white neighborhoods or we'll pull federal funding for your city." I THINK Trump rescinded this, but honestly no one is talking about it. Obama was the first sitting president that effectively said all-white neighborhoods are illegal. So white people were literally forced to pay for criminal nogs to move into their safe neighborhoods. Crime naturally spiked, which is the REAL reason gun sales have gone through the roof.

Don’t fix what’s not broken.

I grew up in a somewhat poor but all white town. When I was a kid most other kids stayed inside and had helicopter parents. Its pretty /comfy/ and I can walk the streets at 3am with no fear, hell we could probably leave our house unlocked

>They started building apartment complexs for them, specifically in the suburbs.
This happened, too. The government would go to underperforming apartment complexes and offer to buy out the owners to turn the area in to Section 8 housing. Sometimes the government would force the sale even if the owners didn't want to part with the property. After that, the government poured in all the nogs and illegals so that there was a nice safe place for them to rape white children and deal drugs. They destroyed the west end of my city this way, turning a former golfing community into Section 8. Now it has the highest per capita felon and pedophile concentration in the county and white parents pulled all their children out of the nearby school. That's actually why the "school voucher" thing is so nefarious, they basically want to FORCE white kids to go to dangerous areas full of brown pedophiles and criminals, while brown kids go to the safe white schools in safe white neighborhoods. Then (((they))) shriek when parents would rather homeschool or put their kids in private school and avoid the issue entirely.

A lot of it depends on location. not all suburbs are the same.

Attached: 1518470760470.png (674x714, 583K)

Yeah, it's basically gov sanctioned abuse paid for mostly by the parents themselves.

I grew up in NYC and then moved to a suburb you could keep your doors unlocked in, with huge houses on cul-de-sacs and streams and parks and kids on bikes. Now I visit and lawns are overgrown, houses are all for sale, things are just decrepit.

The whole of America is contracting. I've never seen anything like what has happened to this country in the past two decades. It's more than surreal, it's a manufactured psychological operation to force the Americans to beg for more top down control and more services based on tax dollars.

I know like a dozen upper middle class families who went to lower middle class haha lower middle class are just straight lower class now.

I even see vans with signs begging for gas money and my town has 500 or more homeless people (it's a small sized city of 50k). Petty theft is a lot more common, and drug use is all over.

I used to think the suburbs were cancer and wanted to be a cityfag. Now I want to move to some suburbia deep in the Midwest.

In some places, yeah. The dream is still alive.

I love Billy and I consider him the best musician to come out of the 90s. I'm glad he's retained his sanity while so many have not.

Ignore these idiots, suburbia is the same, just more woke

>picture if a city
>suburbia
Kys faggot

My suburb has alleys and looks like that. Suburb doesn't mean straight rural, it's sub-urban.

Oh nvm missed the barbed wire security wall ahahah

There's still tons of small white conservative towns that are chill, people leave the doors unlocked, kids can play in the streets etc. The problem is the number is going down constantly due to the mutting of America.

The government pays niggers to show up in white neighborhoods now.

Thanks Obama.

Suburbs are in decay because the economy is stagnant and millennials cannot afford the homes.

The McManshion slipshod constructions are crumbling and there's always encroachment with minorities.

Tbh suburbia was shitty planning and the result of people looking for an quick exit from the cities.

The main change is in the media. Anything filly white is not PC so it is like it doesn’t exist in the media. They only run stories about burbs getting blacked. In real life, this is still a majority white country. 70% of life in this country is never shown in media - THAT is what changed.

Not as widespread, still some pockets.

Why was this moved? It is a good thread.