Tfw fit and chad, but 5’7” manlet

life is cruel bros. If only.
What do I do bros? She seems tall

Attached: 17D05F8D-50DF-474B-BD29-C67B64983289.jpg (750x1334, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K26JEXDhBlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you aren't chad if you're 5'7
im sorry but its the truth

Attached: 6F03F028-A071-4DE5-A7F9-B4CE585488AC.jpg (750x1334, 217K)

heightfraud to 5'8 she literally won't be able to tell the difference

okay, don't lay it on so heavy
no matter what your insecurity and no matter how justified, women are attracted to guys who don't worry about that shit, so at least act cool

chad enough to match with her

Tell her you’re “over 5’6”

Lie you dumb fuck. Say your 6 feet and then make fun of her for believe

>shes got it written in her info
is this b8 or do you just love shame?

she's ugly, shouldn't have matched

tall enough to rape you =^]

Tell her that you’re taller than the “must be this tall to ride” sign

She’ll think it’s funny trust me

butterface
youre probably 5'8 in shoes so say 5'9

>5'7 chad
come on now
maybe ur good looking but u cant be a chad at 5'7 sorry man

Tell her you're obligated to ask how big her tits are for the lulz, you'll never get laid by her anyways everyone knows white women aren't into manlets.

also
>chad
>manlet

Pick one

I estimate her height at 5’9”, I’m good at judging height

This

>Probably taller then you
Also your not chad for matching with some tinder chick. Kek
What would be chad is if you mate with her to ensure her superior genes prevent your off spring from being manlets. Hope shes 6'+ other wise if shes shorter it may be to high a risk to pass on your manlet genes.

>women are attracted to guys who don't worry about that shit
Ah, the blue pill. I remember those days.

Can you do me a favor, user? Can you describe the sunset to me? Or the feeling of listening to music you love? Or the joy of hearing a baby's laughter? I forgot what it's like to enjoy things, you see, and all the other privileges of the blue pill. I forgot what it was like in the days before it all turned black. I forgot what it's like to feel anything but my own death drive.

Enjoy it while it lasts user.

so I say 5’9? But if we meet she might tell. Should I wear boots

Perfect. Tall chicks are basically female manlets. Tell her you're 5'6" and that you you love tall girls. Who doesn't want an Amazonian princess?

>trying this hard
never said it was the ONLY thing they ere attracted to
jesus christ, i think you just like hearing your own dumb ass talk lol

this might be a tactic
maybe 5'5 even

>insecure dweeb
>chad

pick one

Don't lie if you can help it. Women I've dated don't really care about a guy's height but they hate dudes who showed up to the date and had obviously fudged a few inches.

>jestermaxxing
lmao. good luck bro.

Attached: D65BFF99-1B8B-4367-9B52-7DC27D5831E4.jpg (748x3472, 285K)

Answer in cm

CM answers allways look bigger to Americans.

If she takes the time to convert the measurement, you can tease her for obviously being into you by expending the effort.

t. genius

How bout one inch? I’m 5’7” (barefoot) I can tell her I’m 5’8” (barefoot) and insert a witty comment

respond if dubs
"5'7''
Are you 6 foot or over? Because I like long legs. ;)
*begins stroking 7 in cock*
"

Lmao nice one I’m thinking about it

also thinking about telling her the truth (5’7” barefoot) and saying this

this isnt a jester its just cringe

Penis is 6.5” not too far

tell her youre 5'10 and wear your squat shoes, hope she doesnt notice the missing 2 inches

>Women I've dated don't really care about a guy's height
heh

ohhh no no no no huuhhhuhhhuhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *WHEEZE* HAHAHAAHAHA

This as well don’t screw it up

>obligated
ask her how much she weighs

reroll

Rolling for victory

>t. over 6' guy ***whose height never mattered because he didn't lie about it

youtu.be/K26JEXDhBlw

Attached: 1568055425177.png (517x1084, 497K)

>"How much do you weight I'm obligated to ask"
If you respond any other way then you're a beta faggot.

she’s obvious slim body

This was fine when she said "falling asleep while talking to a cute boy". Past that he fucked up. That was the most blatant signal you could ever ask for and was the opportunity for this sperg to try to land a simple coffee date.

Ask a girl how long her fishcave is.

>tall chicks are basically female manlets
What did he mean by this

He means tall women are undesirable to men as short men are undesirable to women.

I'm fucking crying this guy literally loses his mind
Best laugh I've had

Attached: ded.jpg (1024x640, 329K)

I’m gonna tell her the truth. There’s no point in lying. What if I lie and she wants to meet up? Game over. I don’t think it’s wrong of her to not like me based on my height. I personally wouldn’t go out with a fat girl, I’m just as shallow as her. Hopefully my personality will keep her on me as I already caught her attention through my photos. Updates soon. Hopefully she can be my tall gf. Wish me luck bros

Attached: C3683322-A213-4B87-A49C-00DA59E4CC81.png (280x194, 65K)

Oh and also i forgot to mention im a complete sub sissy and i want to be pegged hard by her wearing an 8 inch strapon

that is really funny

Lying just comes off as insecure. Which by the way, you clearly are.

Ya maybe tell her this aswell while youre at it.

I'm serious. Of course Jow Forums will never believe me, but most women outside of the most basic of hookup sluts aren't as superficial as user says. All the girls I've gone out with have past dating stories involving short/fat/poor/crazy/awkward guys. Specifically involving height, the chicks I've known haven't cared about the figure but they usually want a dude to be at least their height or slightly taller.

I guess an inch would be hard to prove unless she measured you, but at same time it seems kind insecure to have to pretend to be 5'8". Let the chips fall where they may. If you're so desperate to impress one chick on Tinder you're already losing. Being short is find but having a complex about it is tangible failure.

this is a terrible post and you should leave this website

straight from reddit, this one

ok "chad"

Attached: 1563673754499.jpg (480x360, 73K)

If this isn't a bait post you need to chill the fuck out. Don't put any importance in these dates until you've been seeing them a while. Most first dates go nowhere and it's nobody's fault.

Lie and hope for the best. What's she going to do, whip out a tape measure?

You better not fucking be OP, calling yourself a chad and talking like this. You haven't even seen this woman irl, don't develop oneitis this quickly.

Lying would be pathetic, either tell the truth or make a joke

>tall chad feels

Attached: Capture+_2019-09-10-22-35-44.png (1440x2952, 527K)

nah OP here, still haven’t said anything. Timestamp proof

Attached: 0CC34484-0459-44B0-9ACC-BF4246FE2B71.jpg (750x1334, 130K)

Tell her that, actually it's one of the most common fetishes, many women like ass for a reason.

Alright thank fucking god.

Get on with it you homo, you're probably fucked anyways, if she feels the need to bring it up then height obviously matters to her.

Just be honest about your height and say you like tall girls, it’s your only chance

just fucking ghost her right there
power move
dont listen to this faggot

I'm gonna say "5'8" and I love tall girls". Yes or no? 5'8" because I'm 5'8" with shoes

its too late to say "i love tall girls" it sounds like a cope
shoulda said it at the beginning

well we have been taking long to respond to each other, our replies have been 1+ hours in between

>mfw i'm 5'9 and have been on about 10 dates in the last year, only one of them was close to me in height and it didn't even matter
And i'm North American
being under 6'0 is not instant death

Attached: 1511012899362.gif (200x183, 428K)

She can tell you've spent the last hour trying to come with a response to a question with what should be the simplest answer humanly possible. I just hope she thinks you're asking your bros instead of Jow Forums.

Why tf are you wasting time?, she'll know something is up and that the question rustled your shit, just go with what this nigger suggested
>Tall enough to get on most rides at Disneyland.
Then tell her your height, stop being such a pussy.

Attached: mogged3.png (556x600, 537K)

This

Attached: 36D88F24-673F-43F8-9C10-7744B6EE27EB.jpg (828x806, 130K)

Tell her your height, just reply with tall where it matters. If she's gonna be a bitch and not give you time cuz youre potentially shorter than she'd like, y'all weren't meant to be.

Attached: 69434150_134519467807182_5344320410202669056_n.jpg (960x864, 55K)

I'm 6' and I wish I could experience dating as a shorter guy. I want to go out with a girl my height but the closest I've ever found was 5'10" and most are barely over 5'.

No fucking shit, most women are 5'5" or 5'6" and a few inches is all they really care about.

Anyone under 5'8" can panic but the rest are fine.

Rolling

Attached: F332A0EF-7564-40A9-AF28-B5052E2EDCE7.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

What was the papi line?

Just tell her you're 5'7-8 and that you don't mind dating taller girls, there's no other way to go around it.

But there's 65% chances you aren't in her ideal height range/she'll reject you/will debate herself to do so. Good luck.

Attached: 1568153269532.jpg (1200x690, 202K)

>be an honest man
>tell truth
>get unmatched
heh

Attached: B1647D23-D659-4793-814B-70C900A84475.png (645x1260, 440K)

Apparently not, because I see tons of posts of people losing their shit over being 5'7-5'9, and how their life is over

For anyone who actually buys into this guy’s shit:

I’m 5’7”
Married 9/10 model right out of college
Have two great kids
I’m a partner at one of the largest consulting firms in the world

Height matters less than you think it does unless you think about it all the time.

>Married 9/10 model right out of college
>right out of college
Because you knew you'd never be lucky enough to find another girl, manlet.

They use their height, something they can't control, to deflect blame away from things they can control.

All -let and -cel posters do this. Framelets, manlets, wristcels, gynocels, whatever the fuck. It's just people blaming their genetics for their problems when it is definitively not strictly the fault of their genetics.

I’m happy with my choices. Where are you in life?

would you put insecurity and anxiety as controllable or uncontrollable?

>I’m happy with my choices.
As long as you realize your choices were limited by your genetics, that's fine. Otherwise you're a grown man living a fantasy.

Just tell her your height and follow with, but I have a huge dick.

Then say it itsnt true and it bends to the right.

h-haha

This is on a spectrum, but generally controllable. Some people have severe enough issues with anxiety that it's a pretty valid excuse for having issues with women (e.g. actual panic attacks brought on by just saying something awkward), but most people are just fidgety and quiet, which you can honestly train away by just gradually increasing your exposure to unfamiliar surroundings.

>which you can honestly train away by just gradually increasing your exposure to unfamiliar surroundings.
Been there, doesn't work long term, even CBT is just cope in psychiatric form, some people are just dealt a shit hand.

Attached: el-paso-shooter.jpg (2500x1406, 438K)

Maybe, but potentially all of our choices are limited by our circumstances. Maybe your choices were limited by your intellect or poor personality. Who’s to say, really?

>Oh no I fucked it up
>better make it look like I didnt care and this is all a joke by sending her some shitty memes haha

Would definitely breed that hoe

>Maybe your choices were limited by your intellect or poor personality.
haha why are the short ones always so angry. I'm just teasing you bro, relax. Go enjoy your model wife hahaha

Aha what a champ

Based. Do this OP. Her mind will race, you are anywhere from 5'7 to infinity. It's genius

>bro just have money
Sheeeit I knew there was a catch