AMA - Nigger With 122 IQ

What's up Jow Forums? Hit me with what you've got.

Attached: Kongo.jpg (630x420, 22K)

*blocks your path*
sage

Attached: 17-paul-blart-mall-cop-2.w529.h352.jpg (529x352, 68K)

Why are you still a nigger?

>*blocks your path*
Why? Afraid of what I have to say?

Because I am a nigger, some of us are smart enough for government work son.

How do it feel to have the highest IQ in your race?

If what you say is true, then odds are you have a lot of non-african ancestry.

Post 23andme results faggot.

Sad but strange. I say things and people see the sense in what I say. But they trust me not because of what I say but because I'm black.

Like I said, it creates a sadness.

I don't know I haven't taken the test, I'm light-skinned slightly so prospects are I'm not entirely sub-saharan African, but I imagine there's a lot of Nigerian.

Opinion on race mixing and if it is actually being pushed in your culture.

Do other groids distrust you for sounding or acting "white"

what do you do for a living?

Why do you call yourself a nigger?

Well when you say "culture" you're on point man. It is a culture. Being "black" is a culture. What you don't get is black people are struggling too. There's paranoia about pedophilia, homosexuality, "the white man", there's brothers who even blame the "white man" for having your pants hanging down because it promotes homophilia.

There's a similar sense of being culturally undermined we have that you have - it's just for us we have the police and the drug culture to contend with also. But we blame it on the "white man" whereas you blame it on jews.

I'm not attacking your institutions here I'm just saying we have to see each other fair and square to assess where we stand.

>nigger
>122 IQ
FUCKING KEK
You "smart" niggers are worse than the dumbest whites. Get necked faggot.

When you've lived through what my culture has globally and nationally as far as the narrative of a soft culture of power, you'd understand why I say that.

Nice try, everyone knows niggers can't read or write. Next time you're larping as a nigger on the internet try to be more believable

Are you more proficient at crime than average niggers?

Attached: 1520052557253.jpg (225x224, 10K)

I try to act very carefully to "stay black" but yeah it's a burden. It's a burden like it is for men like you out in the world who have to edit that which you say to stay on point.

You can't say what's in your heart because if you do you'll get piled on. I see the commonality in that. It threatens me just like you.

How does it feel to be smart enough to see your race for the embarassment it is?

Do you live in Africa? If so, do you think them nogs will ever get on their own feet without Western aid? Do you think the nog masses will ever stop fallin for the victimhood/wewuz campaign messages?

>muh self-victimization
Yes, your entire identity is based on something you or your parents never had any part of. How is that any different from white supremacists whose identity is solely built on the experiences and the achievements of their ancestors?

I don't think so man I think when you look at crime it comes down to the influx of morality and law. Some crime is on the wrong side of the wrong cartel, some isn't. What becomes the wrong cartel is crime, what becomes the right cartel is law.

That's as far as all crime. Not all people are criminals.

lel

What have you done personally to red pill your ghetto nigger breathern on the Jews?

why does the north pole of a magnet point to the north pole of the earth?

Show proof sub 130 IQ brainlet nigger

Do you believe in the JQ?

I stand in AL, one of the darkest states and been a bit in Selma, married a white girl from Selma. I know it got to be bad when a black dude comes to your door at 2AM "Tryna seel som pills, grl."Look, its the negative on both, some blacks are even MORE racist than actual kkk members Ive met, they just hate the worse of your brothers. I had a black teacher in school who literally not call a white kid by their name, in central AL not Selma either.

>implying were all just individuals floating through space with no connection to our ancestors or the culture they created
Okk finnigger

So are you aware that the worst enemy of black people today are black people them self?
A second Martin Luther King would be called Uncle Tom and his followers Coons. No one needs to oppress you to stay down since you are capable of doing it on your own.

>With 122 IQ
Wow, that puts you in the top 1%... for niggers.

That would be annoying, having to force yourself to talk like a retarded ape to fit in with your fellow nogs. Intelligence must be like a curse, smart enough to realize just how shit they are.

but most crime is commited by your people despite being a minority.

Are you a big guy?

Then you probably know already that the majority of your race is worthless. Just as the majority of any race is. The thing is: People are cunts. It just so happens that blacks (due to their nature, and maybe other things) are *more* cunt-like.
And that "Racism" doesn't exist in 2018, no one is holding you back because you're black, they're holding everyone back because its about money. The racial tensions in the West are by design to distract people from this fact of life.

This doesn't mean (((people))) aren't manipulating things at the same time for their own reasons.

That being said, you and your people have no right to live in my country in my opinion, nor do I want you here. I want you to be in your homeland, and for it to prosper on its own.

There should be a maximum number of foreign peoples allowed in to a land at a time and only if it is for work/research purposes. Same applies if Africa wasn't a shithole and they fixed it and every black moved there permanently, maybe you allow X number of people per year to work/research or only in extremely rare cases to live permanently, though this wouldn't be a good idea because you'd be a foreigner living in someone elses land.

Clearly there IS an issue with race because we are having this discussion right now. Clearly race exists. Clearly its important. If there were no issue and "everyone should just be not racist bro", but then why are we? Don't the ""Racists"" (or people who dislike foreigners in their homeland) have the right to their say?

I've had this conversation with "woke" niggers in real life, and they usually agree.

No I don't live in Africa and there's nothing to a black man without his paranoia. So I'm not going to say where, but I have some Ghanian relatives and mine aren't as dumb as some. And I have some Nigerian blood too. I know this. I can feel it.

>will ever get on their own feet without Western aid?
No.

>Do you think the nog masses will ever stop fallin for the victimhood/wewuz campaign messages?
It's hard to say. I don't think so but if it was I wouldn't think it would be in a context you or I would recognise.

>How do it feel to have the highest IQ in your race?
*Blocks your path*

Attached: th (2).jpg (300x145, 10K)

>they trust me... because I'm black.
Kys

How does it feel being 2 standard deviations above the average nig?

Why are you attacking me? Are you a white supremacist, did I hurt your feelings?

do you think nonwhite nations should accept being ruled by white countries without being exploited to help them develop properly?

We call those people "small hats" in the people who know. I don't know. It's hard to focus on the field marshal when the commander is the problem - so is the line of thought at least.

Finbro NO, put down the knife!

desu I think his primary talent is in his verbal IQ.

>So are you aware that the worst enemy of black people today are black people them self?

Not really, it's whites who are the majority that are not shaming blacks for the retarded culture. PROVE ME WRONG.

>122 IQ
>Still labels himself as a nigger

almost 2 full standard deviations away from the mean of intelligence and you are still unable to recognized your damaged psyche.

It's hard to do and I say it's about culture. But I can't get far.

Whats up with black not caring about other racist blacks?

even thought it's a bait thread i will ask serious question from you 122 iq black man
OOOUGA BOOUGA BOOOAGA AOOUGA?

So 122 is smart for a nigger? I feel bad for you.

Your individualist ideals are fucking retarded

With an iq like that you could become a famous hip hop artist, why are you shitposting on Jow Forums?

lol just in time, but isnt that REALLY vague?

You make it sound like I support that. Think harder man.

Yeah.

AMA half Jew with 132 IQ

What's up Jow Forums? Hit me with what you've got.

(I'm not even joking).

But whites don't own the record companies or entertainment media that dictate black culture, jews do

Does that count the 50 diversity points you get for signing your name?

Attached: tubbo.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Why are we your playthings, jew?

>half Jew
So full

>122
Lmao, sub 140 genocide when?

What did the Jewish pedophile say to the children?

Hey kids, want to buy some candy?

>122 IQ
lmao
sorry kiddo time to go back to derrit

white guy with 137IQ signing in.
youre still a dumb nigger

that's cool

>Nigger With 122 IQ
With an IQ like that combined with your skin color, if you're anything less than Kang of Black People you're an utter failure at life.

TOP KEK

Attached: KEK2.png (327x316, 188K)

>small hats
kek

We scared him off guys...

How many BLACK BULLS are needed to completely black a wh*te town of 10 000?

>Not really, it's whites who are the majority that are not shaming blacks for the retarded culture. PROVE ME WRONG.
First of all "coon" and "uncle tom" are slurs used by black people against other black people. Behaving not like you are from a ghetto, don't speak "ebonics" and you get called white nigger.
Meanwhile if you speak like a normal person, dress like everyone else and behave and care about you own future you get called even on Jow Forums based.
Ever wondered why there is a black man and a nigger?

126 iq Caucasian, come at me.

>There's paranoia about pedophilia, homosexuality, "the white man"
So they are actually healthy and racially conscious.

Wtf is are the mods working for (((THEM)))

Do (((they))) have big noses?
Is air free?

I think they fear unity.

how much do they pay them????

Kek

OP is kill so mods being jews is new topic!

Alright well I guess I don't even get the pleasure of disguising where I'm from.

Nah still here nigger.

Bear it in mind though. They have a pretty specific purpose in what they're doing. There is one thing they're afraid of and that's losing their ability to divide.

How do you feel about Zionists?

Redirect your question to George Soros and friends who dump vast quantities of money in order to force public opinion in one direction or the other.
I don't associate with them.

It's not my most direct problem which is why I don't focus on it. It might be yours, but it's not mine.

I think about this sometimes man. The cartels. The finance. How it all works and how we're all puppets. How we divide and how it plays for the people who benefit.

I figure however the reason it's not the rallying cry to us it is for you all is because it wouldn't benefit us. We are a tool for them.

thoughts on race and iq?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 12K)

I'd say they're a pretty big problem. Got their big noses in ever corner of government and media, responsible for degeneracy, division and deceit world wide.

What is a more direct problem for you?

Anyway I'm gonna start a new thread on Jow Forums with a black nationalist theme so it's political. I'll make no illusions man about the fact I can see why they put this here though. You support me on that whilst I do it, will field questions on it.

Just finishing off here.

It's a hard call man because ultimately I guess it comes down to genome. We don't really know, epigenetics, genetics, sociology, memetics, all of that.

What sustains is what sustains so obviously people feel loyalty. And entrepreneurship and camaraderie is what can be gained from mutual endeavour, in a time of scarcity to the degree there's parasites? That's hard because it turns people on each other, and I might once have said perhaps that you were even my brother in spite of what I've been taught to believe.

But it's hard man, society is stagnant and prone to "hysterisis" and they know how to use that for their own purposes. So as far as a more direct problem? I guess it's question of what I can solve in my life versus what I figure is a more long term goal. It's always a question of what you control in yourself vs what you control in others. The game and the rules and how it's played.

I figure in terms of the "guns germs and steel" manifesto I can't really say otherwise. It is what it is. Perhaps it is the case I come from a people who didn't have to plan for weather which needed crop rotations or inclement circumstances.

But I can't see myself in terms which would say I never have anything to contribute no matter how hard I try - that's demoralising.