Best martial art VS multiple assailants?

Best martial art VS multiple assailants?

Attached: AROUND BLACKS NEVER RELAX.webm (780x530, 2.96M)

gunjitsu, automatic style

Oppa, Gangnam Style

fucking fight back. why are whites so docile?

well there's a reason all cuckolds are white

If he fights back he will just get beat up worse, because they're not really trying all that hard, it's like a dozen vs 1.
Also, if he wins in a 1v1, he gets in trouble with the school and is now labeled a racist, and the nogs in the school will make life hell for him.
t. went to a 96% non white HS, kept completely quite and didn't get in fights. Brother now goes to the same HS, and is much more physical with other students.

>guy is already beaten, on the ground
>animal in blue keeps beating on him
>i finna beat his ass so gud he didn stan a chanseee

Attached: 0816 - W9pSBje.jpg (245x205, 15K)

Buy a double stack 9 and pray?

Western kickboxing
Inb4 Muay trannys and blow job jitsu nerds
Good luck clinching and pulling guard in a street fight you spergs

Public school

Too used to dealing with other whites that don't get violent over minor affairs

Overly comfortable lifestyles

What third world country did this happen in?

So?
>better not defend myself or I'll be called racist
Lmao.. crackers

Boxing

Wow, they really are like chimps. Damn. How about that

Whitoids are natural pussies

Against nigs? Gun kata.
Anyone else? A swift kick to the balls with steel toes.

Attached: Gun-Kata-gif.gif (350x149, 1.59M)

Then how’d they take over the entire earth?

>best martial arts against nogs

Situational awareness, user. If you see them gathering, GTFO.

A white poster posted this and doesn't even know why

As a white person, I fucking hate white people. Thinks if he just lies there they'll leave him alone. NIGGERS WILL KICK YOU WHEN YOU'RE DOWN YOU RETARD
Probably boxing though. You need to destroy one person quick, then dodge and duck and shit from the rest, then pick another one and rinse and repeat

I mean there's like 20 of them there attacking him.

Someone find the video of the South African man taking down two niggers at once
It’s almost like a cartoon how fluent he is
Also post niggers getting beat up

Attached: F2A27FE4-189F-4672-983E-64311AB45E8F.gif (212x235, 1.2M)

Why would someone be in such a proximity to a pack of niggers?

Attached: 1567003673373.jpg (1280x720, 446K)

You want the best martial art in a street fight? It's called Western Kung Use Anything You Fucking Can To Fight Back With Fu Style.

They used fists, body slams, boots, belts, bikes... You should too. If it means taking out an eye. Take it it's yours. Have to use a brick? Hit em as hard as you can. Don't wait, react. Just go get anything you can think of and defend yourself.

>Also post niggers getting beat up
For every one video of a nig getting beat up, there's 12 with some crying white pussy begging for them to leave him alone.

I just walked 4 miles through nigger town in Brooklyn. If you vibe like a hard case, they will clear a path for you.(pic not directly related)

Attached: Iv96EuxYPeI.jpg (564x940, 121K)

Someone was clearly too relaxed. anddddd probably brass knuckles or a gun or something,

>Also, if he wins in a 1v1, he gets in trouble with the school and is now labeled a racist
lmfao what

he would have lost but it would have been better than what he just endured

>they’re more likely to attack people who won’t fight back than there are fighting an equal opponent
Whoa

doubt it because then theyd have probably killed him

I'd sooner die fighting than crying stripped naked on the ground like that.

He should have gotten the fuck out of there way sooner, that's like common street knowledge wether white or black if a random group of strangers start surrounding, their all looking at you like that, then get the fuck out of there or at least don't just fucking sit there. Street folks are retarded pack animals the last thing you should do is make yourself a sitting duck and this goes for any race.

Oh what’d I’d give for a self defense situation and get to get away with killing every nigger in sight

Attached: 755CF1FC-8AD0-4228-A35D-1013EF248306.jpg (576x1024, 58K)

Nah most those guys were weaklings it seemed, he prob would have survived by just yelling a bit then running off

I have terrible eyesight and thought that first row of ammo boxes were old music cassette tapes and thought how fucking based that is.

Stop being a pussy blacks are no scarier than whites you cuck. Imagine being scared of some hot cheeto fueled nignog from some shitty fatherless home filled with roaches

>thinking clinching is cute

Modern whites are programmed to be sympathetic and self deprecating
Niggers literally just attack random people for fun, it’s a game to these apes

Attached: 0FBA9124-F999-4260-AF71-5BAD54F2243A.jpg (576x1024, 57K)

>implying you can conceal those weapons
>implying anyone would ask for a fight seeing you with those weapons

>Best martial art VS multiple assailants?
By playing the pyscho card. Grab one of them who gets too close and bit his ear or nose off. Nobody messes with crazy.

cringe

Niggers commit 56% of all murders despite being 13% of the population
Being scared =\= being aware and prepared

Attached: 53757AC8-1FC0-402C-B0CE-7C53D97D397A.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

yep social conditioning mostly and cultural differences

you need to be actually crazy
fake crazy is easy to spot and theyll just kick the shit out of you harder

You probably live in some comfortable suburb you larping faggot, why try to act like the tough guy on an internet forum?
Some of you are really weird.

>posting Jow Forumsshit on Jow Forums
never gonna make it

>heres my chance to finally show the world my worth
>posts pictures on the internet

stats are stats user. Watch yourself around them.

nice pussy fag

I was molested and beaten by a group of nig nig type blacks when I was 13 and realize the best thing to do is avoid them or shoot them

is this the Jow Forums thread?

Attached: 1567924326941.jpg (788x250, 24K)

>going to a public school

its almost like you want your children to turn into human trash

Attached: chris-brown.jpg (300x300, 17K)

>when they start jumping on him

Attached: kek.jpg (912x905, 96K)

Sort of.
Really, it's because whites grow up in safe surroundings, so they grow up to be soft.

Minneapolis/Mogadishu

> pajeet with an anti tank rifle
It shoots curried poo, doesn't it?

Go back to Jow Forums

Attached: 1469478065369.gif (480x270, 537K)

Jews.

Nice. Can't wait to see the cycled white genes die off though. Honestly believe it'll be mostly done by the end of my generation

Cycled
?
Cucked I say

Are you a self hating white cuck or a mutt? post body

Attached: 56F5FADE-91DD-4207-B424-9B5BF0E7D4D7.jpg (755x3557, 1.02M)

>white man ASSAULTS 12 black teenagers, gets life in prison

why is the ultimate fantasy of all concealed carry holders to have an excuse to kill someone

Hm. Based. You seem like a cool guy and I can tell by your lower Ab/hip lines you are also Jow Forums

A S S U M E C O N T R O L

>fight back against 10 people

How can you possibly be this dumb? The only thing you could do in this situation is to get away, or think ahead and not get yourself in that situation.

Attached: white boy tries to be a hero.webm (720x480, 2.05M)

If you dont know any form of self defense martial arts (boxing, muey thai, kick boxing, ect) as a man then youre not really man. I been boxing for at least 6 years now and there came many point in my life that I had to defend myself from niggers, the most recent is one came up to me and ask me for money and got pissed when I told him no. What kind of normal person get mad that someone dont want to give you THEIR money, needless to say he had his hands on his pants and was pulling it up and started walking towards me saying "bruh, i need the money to buy school supplies" I knew exactly what he was going to do if I was a little bitch I would had gotten robbed by a nigger, but niggers dont know how to fight unless in pack, the fight ended with a right hook to the nigger dirty ass face. Had to wash my hand afterwards

Did that guy not have any friends or something? You can see all of the black kid's friends jumping in.

>that story
post a picture of your knuckles

Attached: 1456499215785.jpg (716x724, 15K)

Shouldn't have went to the ground with him unless you know for a fact it's 1v1.
Better to just get up quick and try to kick him in the head.
But yeah, if you have no MMA training, don't even try. Just get out of there.

you are pretty stupid yourself. If every man knew how to fight, it would be the same as no one knowing how to fight. You should be glad the majority of the population doesn't know how to fight

>How do you stop a pack of nigs from noggin?
Toss 'em a basketball

You could tell 100% of the population to learn to fight and 99% of them still wouldn't do it.

most based poster on Jow Forums right now, kill em all bro

thats not the argument retard

I tell everyone I know to pick up some sort of self defense martial art I honestly dont want to see a friend ending up on a wshh knock out video

I say I want to see the cucked genes removed from my glorious race, and I'm self hating? You need to read better friend

gun kata

those black kids probably weren't even friends, they just know what side they're on

>That flab
Lift more

>If everyone is strong then nobody is
Retard-tier thought process. Strength is not just a relative measure, neither is training to fight. There is an absolute benefit to be gained society wide for all people to be healthy and strong, same for having an understanding of how to fight.

east new york?

If everyone knew how to fight, everyone would know how dangerous other people are and no one would fuck with each other.
Same with societies where anyone can own a gun.

Yes. That was the point I was making, very good job.

>just when you think shit can't get topped
>this nigga says hold my sickle cell
>nigga stole his bike and runs him over too

Try actually going outside you nerd, I never shy away from blacks and you shouldn't either

Thanks

Attached: 1568164449536.jpg (640x960, 169K)

were they trying to rob him?

Decent muscle mass and having taken hits before in sparring would've kept him against those weakass apeswing punches they were throwing

Blacks are so scary.

omfg lemme pull down those boyshorts and tear apart that poipussy bb

don't fear them, HATE THEM

Honestly have better things to do.

Wtf how did this happen. If I saw two niggas even stop in front of me idk wtf I think I know I'm using my adrenaline to SPRINT the fuck out if there. Watching this makes me feel good about not being white

if you dont have much time to train id say boxing if you dont work or study and dedicate yourself to being a human weapon than boxing/kickboxing/mauy thai with judo and supplement twice a week with a knife fighting/army marital art/ krav maga also lift weights a few times a week and cardio cardio cardio

Kek

Any other white guys laugh uncontrollably at this shit? There is nothing better than some soft pudgy pussy ass faggot white beta getting his shit pushed in. No doubt lived a sheltered life of cheetoes and video games never touching a weight in his life. Parents hired Mexicans to do the chores. A life of ease and comfort enabled by soft white parents.

Fucking idiot thought it would be fine to sit there. He's so pathetic he's not even worth a serious beating. They just trolled him and dabbed on his bitch ass

Every white bitch needs to experience this before they can wake up

Attached: whiteoidbeta.png (720x1280, 566K)

pussy

Attached: MsaN5mR.gif (800x598, 3.26M)

fag

Your tattoos aren't intimidating, it just shows you're strong enough to scare people with your sheer presence. Get mogged by an nigger.