Male with a fat ass

Please help me Jow Forums. I'm a skinnyfat guy with a disproportionately large ass (no fags, i'm not posting a pic). It sticks out like hell and I'm insecure as shit about it. It's not my posture either- it's genuinely just a big fat ass. I have to wear like 4 inches bigger waist size pants thanks to it. I wouldn't be surprised if a main percent of my body fat was literally my ass. Anyways, I was wondering if there was any way to shave this shit off ASAP. This isn't a troll post btw, this is a genuine cry for help.

Attached: 1429825382186.jpg (385x387, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

megaproteine.ro/antrenamente-si-nutritie.html#Masculin-crestere_masa_musculara-avansat
instagram.com/p/B161A5tg-G1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get your hamstrings and quads bigger, bro. It’ll balance it out.

Try lifting.

work the other muscle groups to draw attention away

Attached: 1559508742168.jpg (450x500, 26K)

Post your ass cutie

Get a hormone blood panel done. Maybe you have high estrogen levels.

Attached: Remember.jpg (1200x5050, 985K)

I'll give you some tips breh.
>sleep
>lift(focus on your back, shoulders, chest, late
>dont skip bbn leg day
>sleep
>dont eat junk food and dont drink

whats going on there? They grew up together, dude turned gay, and she fucked the black guy and ended up in a drive by?

he probably got some common sense when she confessed the baby was black and then tried to give it away.

>butt blasted take my bullets

The young kid is her brother. It's a still from a viral video where she does a massive fart in front of her brother.
Because the video went viral she appears on Tosh 2.0 or whaterver.
The white guy is her boyfriend/husband.
The baby came out black and she convinced her white boyfriend that it was his.
Then after a while he realizes it;s not his.
She saw him perform a gay act.
She starts dating her baby daddy.
She gets involved in crime.
She's now pregnant again apparently.

I will help you. I was in the same situation. I had skinny as hell arms and big legs and ass.
The problem you and I have it's that fat deposits on the legs. At some peoples it deposits on the arms, at some on the chest. And unfortunetly, the worst of all, on the ass and legs.
If your fat it's on the ass and legs. Then you neee to lose weight.
You need to hit the gym 6 times a week.
You need to have your diet in check. Eat clean. No fast food. No fried food. No pepsi, fanta, coca-cola. You get what I'm saying.
You need to take protein powder, aminoacids and creatine.
It also hels if you wear black so your appear smaller.
After a while, your chest, shoulders and back will be bigger then your ass and legs.
Also, don't be a fag and wear skinny wear.

Same boat here bro. Takes longer for the upper body to catch up but it’s not the end of the world. Looked goofy when I was 120 but now gets complimented by thots

that story had it all, thanks.

Continuing on what I sayd.
Does anyone knows if fat on the legs it's a sign of low-test? If it is. What could be done about it?

Sorry OP but we can't properly help you without pics of that boypussy.

I have a huge ass.

I like to fuck my girlfriend where she puts her legs up in the air behind her head and I squat over her with my ass facing her. Then my balls slap her clit and she spanks my ass.

Squats, cardio, stop jerking off three times a day. Also find things in your diet that could be messing with your androgen/ estrogen balance i.e. onions consumption or exposure to BPA. It's ok to have a big ass though the gays love that.

No problems user, I hope you make it.

megaproteine.ro/antrenamente-si-nutritie.html#Masculin-crestere_masa_musculara-avansat

That's my program. It's in Romanian but there are pics that can guide you.
Take protein powder two times a day. One time after training. One time after sleeping. If you hit the gym for 1 year straight. You will see the motherfucking results. Good luck user.

>Cucking yourself by not looking at her
I guess fit was always for faggots

I like the thought that she can see my little boy hole.

On phone, meant onions not onions. Apologies for confusion.

No it's not "okay". You look like a motherfucking bitch with a big ass.
To be a man, you need strong chest, arms and back.

My ass is huge for my size. I am 6'1 and have a 29in waist and a str8 up bubble butt.

Before sleeping*.

instagram.com/p/B161A5tg-G1/

look at that ass brah

If you look at the ass of a man. Then you are a faggot.

SOMEONE POST THEIR GODAM BUSSY ALREADY IM TRYING TO CU- HELP OUT

>ends with CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
kek

fine idc i'm a faggot. ive thought about sucking cock

i also double you deadlift bitchfag

Succ me? No homo though

Sub-human. Kill youself asap.

YES I AM A SUBMARINE HUMAN CUS I GO DEEP IN THAT ASS

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
SUFFOCATION
NO BREATHING
DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I CUT MY ARM BLEEDING

Attached: 54F8B74E-DADD-47BD-BE03-4E00F77A4645.png (284x529, 56K)

Based and pride pilled
BAAAAASED

Attached: 001F95C1-B709-4662-94E5-30F897821364.gif (640x324, 3.03M)

Okay, this is epic

>Divebombing squats on anything except a 1RM

Goodbye to knees

SS+GOMAD

Absolute based and truly Jow Forumspilled

>succ
succ me??? SUCC ME???

Attached: disgusting.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

I think you might have klinefelters

Don't worry about it, make sure the rest of your body is fit. I have always had a shapely girl-like ass because of genetics, basketball, running and cycling etc. Girls love it,

Why is Jow Forums obsessed with saying everybody has klinefelters, isn’t it extremely rare? Lmao

The type of people that browse this site aren't the same that walk around in public.

based XXY radar bro

You probalyy have apt

I keep forgetting 95% of the fuckers on this board don’t go outside, let alone lift

Attached: 3EDED8BD-B185-4FF4-B526-A9BFED7E6CF6.jpg (453x500, 46K)

Attached: 50155049-summer-style-emotions-and-people-concept-laughing-man-in-sunglasses-pointing-finger-on-you. (1300x866, 64K)

Does genetics determine how fat is stored? I used to have a fat ass like OP but when I lost weight it leveled out. Now I suffer from having fat on my hips. It's like I trade one curse for another.

White women are fucking retarded. This is why I chase trannies

But girls like large asses

Not OP but I am actually romanian and thanks for pointing this website out , will help me fill in some exercises in my workout.

just let us see user we need a point of reference

based

I was a retard and convinced myself I had kleinefelters because of this site several years ago.

Had to get checked by the doctor and have sex with men to realize my balls were normal.