It’s over fellers I’m gonna kill myself

It’s over fellers I’m gonna kill myself

What is the most Jow Forums way to die?

I think I’m gonna end it by seppuku but I don’t know yet.

Attached: 4C0DB71E-B1FC-4D4F-9CC3-3528025F6406.jpg (500x371, 27K)

Bench press asfixiation

>It's over
tell me why
not trying to stop you from doing what you want but maybe I can offer a fresh perspective on things

unrack a six plate bench and drop it

>What is the most Jow Forums way to die?
idk but i'd read mishima or something

It's never over. Your next life will be torture.

Travelling the world doing crazy shit you've always wanted to, then diving off the tallest place you can find, with the firm belief that your lats will allow you to soar like a squirrel. That's what I'd do if I had nothing better to do

Do a flip!

Being rich must be fun.

I’ve made this thread before. Mods are going to ban you for 24 hours for off topic posting (mental health).

It actually made me kek when it happened though, the idea of banning someone after they post a plea for help before killing them selves. Hahaha

Jannies are such shit

Not sure about most Jow Forums
But the most metal way to commit seppuku was to slice your stomach, bandage it, walk to your lord and then undo the bandage, and while you are bleeding to death in front of him, you explain why he is a faggot and brought you so much dishonor you had to kill yourself. Just do it to your mom or your boss or something, metal af.

Oh also, suicide is for cowards. Unless you are rendered utterly incapable, you should fight to solve your problems.

Attached: 1479145557974.jpg (750x746, 49K)

Not Jow Forums but /o/. I'd tie an 1/8th mile of rope to a pole and my neck then do a zero to 100 in my shitbox.

Dying after making it is the fit way.

Do they make you read martin eden in your amerischools?

Didnt do it thought did you

Yes I did

I´m from Mexico pal we don´t have books here

however zyzz went

Fight a group of people that are stronger than you and go all out. Maybe you ll get to valhalla.

Imagine thinking that if you suicide you will just stop existing. Why are people so dumb? Do you think it's so easy just to not exist? Your consicuisness will just get put into new body. And the torment will start again. It's better to just live as healthy as possible to feel good all the time. Until eternity.

You're on Jow Forums and seeking english therefore you have access to most literature on earth

Woah so abstract bro. How far in your ass was that idea? I mean it’s so out there!

>no it’s true! I saw it on a DMT vision quest

speaking*

Never had DMT. I have opened my third eye. Had to close it because the voices told me lots of strange things. Even now some of them slip.

Oh wow now I really want to take your advice >_________>

it's not advice. That's how world works. You can't stop existing because we exist in already existence. Non-existance is impossible. We dont remember what happend before our last death because all the memroies in our last body simply transformed into another energy.

Kek I already fought partner

This.
How do you know there is non existence when your body dies? You have no way of knowing so why risk it? Just try to get better.
This sadness is sadness, this sadness is not yours, and sadness is not you

Ok what's the point of seppuku? Why cut your stomach open? Why not just slice your wrists or whatever? Why is it most honorable? It leaves a big mess too I imagine. And just imagine the smell

Just fucking overdose on coke and go shoot a cartel barn

this
this, OP's a fag

So would your argument support suicide if your life is shit? Like why not erase all memories and transform into new energies?

Because the beings/entites will punish you. They will either put you somewhere where you dont need to remember your punishment but will feel it for so long that in your next reincarnation you will be afraid to kill yourself.

bench 1rm xF

Attached: sadboys1.jpg (258x194, 8K)

standing with your arms akimbo and then crushing yourself

How do you get back on the right path and make things better for yourself AND for your future selves?

By existing as rightfully and morally possible. By helping others out of their misery. By existing and loving the existence.

Steal an expensive bike and overdose on heroin

Prayer, and hope it's too the right one.

Inject 1g tren intravenously

Tell me everything you know

I know aesthetic and methods are just an illusion, death is death. But I like the idea of die with courage and beauty, and write a poem before I die, (that’s the reason I red a lot these days)

you're not gonna do shit, you're just being a faggot on Jow Forums to try and get attention
kindly fuck off

Gotta overdose on creatine bro. Go out with a huge bang!