How come there is no dating and relationship forum on here?

How come there is no dating and relationship forum on here?

Attached: 1gz6sx1x7ob31.jpg (1511x2015, 136K)

Attached: 94e.png (600x680, 349K)

Most people on Jow Forums already got gf it would just be a ghost town with a few gymcels and r9k incels

nah, that aint it buddy

that is it

looks like a bunch of weirdos and weebs

try r9k

True but what about them though? Should we forsaken our brothers?

blind leading the blind

its newfag

im cooming

look where you are fuckhead

Jow Forums4chan/

Attached: 1566970522991.jpg (833x925, 100K)

You looking to have that boipucci clapt?

what do you mean?

Most of Jow Forums has a bf or a gf but you might be surprised that other boards like /v/ don’t have them

Why would a bunch of angry incles who hate women and themselves want advice on dating women from each other? It’s like if a group of snakes got together and published an academic paper about how snakes really aren’t that bad

I don't know what that means

You are an idiot. This board might all have one but most don’t

didn't know it was like that around here
this place isn't for me

Get punched, Nazi faggot
I'm contacting your employer to tell her you were on this terrorist site

Fuck off nazi

>being this new

Based. I also have a gf

how do you get the green text?

Poosy is for later, muscle gains first, social gains second, financial gains third, then fuck yo mom, faggot

Why would you ever hold off getting laid that long? Sure, some people get all of those things by their early 20's, but it doesn't happen that quickly for everyone. I'm not saying that getting laid needs to be your number one priority, but it's not like it'll kill you to go hit on women this weekend at a bar or anything. You can get on Tinder, even if you aren't raking in 6 figures yet, and try to play the field a bit. You're never gonna be this young again. It's smart of you to look ahead, but don't miss the world around you now.

Because it'd turn into a weird amalgamation of /soc/, /b/, and Jow Forums. Any questions about dating and sex can really just go in the /shg/ here on Jow Forums or can go to Jow Forums or /soc/.

good advice brother

Why is she standing like a complete retard like that? Anyone have a non photoshopped, none filtered image of this likely PIG where she's not standing like she's about to fall over?

▲▲

It is. Trust me, I've been there before. I didn't approach girls in high school or college when I was around them every single day. I kept to myself and focused on working out and getting good grades. Now I'm in a job where I interact with a whopping zero women my age every day and I only get to talk to women on the weekend or on Tinder. Don't throw away your youth in cocoon mode. It's a bullshit waste of time.

Those regrets are painful