So we decided that Japanese are honorary whites. What about Koreans?

So we decided that Japanese are honorary whites. What about Koreans?

Attached: 1094AC07-523C-4678-9EE5-AB6F0079EA7A.jpg (960x960, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ENscSDOsodE?t=67
www2.uni-hamburg.de/oag//noag/noag1995_2.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no we did not
fuck off

Fuck off rice mixer

only north koreans

They give themselves surgery to look hapa, why wouldn't I just take the hapa? There's enough of them here.

Koreans are more plastic than anything these days. They are a race of plastic people.

white is a Jewish term fuck off Jew

Artificial whites

Koreans get plastic surgery to look white. Don't fall for the yellow jew

Japanese here
we see koreans as the jews of japan
they come to our country and complain and demand reparations from being slaves and being raped and demand we take down our monuments depicting us killing them. they enter our politics and spread feminism and say we need to accept more refugees. we are their host nation but yet they wish to take it over. even after we give them money and apologize yearly to them for the way we treated them they still demand more. without us they would have no culture. you will see in america they are doing this. you will not be able to control this asian jew. my family runs a business here and we wave the american flag every day in front of it. my father was in the marines. koreans will never adapt they only branch out to take over more through cults and politics.

>race isn't real guise!
Look at this pathetic kike

>ancap larper supporting commie faggots

If you were not such a newfag, you would already know that the Koreans are East Aryans. It's a shit meme, but it's true.

yeah we call ourselves stinky pinkies

>we decided that Japanese are honorary whites
who is "we" and no they are not

>Koreans
are Asian to the core and from inside out

t. Korean-German

>I'd like to have a word with you.

Attached: 1518748880452.jpg (560x417, 74K)

Show your flag sea nigger!

I was under the impression the Japanese deny those war crimes.

stop dreaming. no Asian group gives a fuck about Caucasians disappearing

Neither do the whites themselves!

They are honorary blacks!

If the Japs are honorary Aryans,
Koreans are honorary Slavs.

Attached: IMG_3585.jpg (199x253, 24K)

Same face!

Attached: anne.jpg (239x340, 19K)

did she intentionally ask for plastic surgery that will look like Anne Frank?

>rice mixer
holy fuck spbp

Attached: 1477685734484.jpg (776x748, 115K)

>Hitler said it, so it's god's word.

Fuck off cunt

some of us do. low White birth rates is a misnomer as we have 3 groups on the planet banging and spitting out more mouths to feed as though there was a shortage
- the point about any Asian group being "Honorary Aryans" is also a misnomer. when they take pride in who they are, that's all that matters
- the Japanese are holding onto tradition which is good
- Koreans (South) are ungrateful little shits that don't deserve a peaceful peninsula. and the US Army enforcing a cease-fire over the past 50+ years for a war that never ended does fuck all for US soil

japs are not honorary weeb

youtu.be/ENscSDOsodE?t=67

Attached: japcheating.webm (854x480, 2.38M)

japs aren't your kawaii desu ne waifus, weeb.

Attached: 1515960672088.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

fpbp
he's not calling them white

Useful pawns to fight to locust horde. Just as Slovaks, Hungarians, Romanians etc were useful in combatting Bolshevism.

Also more need to convert to Catholicism.

Why is it always Jow Forums's first reaction to just throw Hitler straight under the bus every fucking time?

That's right. He's calling them Honorary.

However, also allowed German/Japanese marriage in Nazi Germany.

Attached: truth14dox9p2.jpg (783x543, 179K)

Ow. My illusions.

Attached: 1516351263497.jpg (600x398, 192K)

Asian women hate their men and worship Whiteness.

Attached: Crazy (1).webm (320x180, 2.55M)

Apologizing and reparations are never enough. They'll always demand more. America has always maintained 'yeah we nuked you, so what?'. Japan should have the same attitude towards Koreans.

I prefer the term rice cooker.

Rice mixer makes no sense.

Attached: 1527070660634.jpg (722x1024, 100K)

Japs are pretty much just Koreans that boated over to the island

She still has blue eyes and better bone definition (tall nose, jawline, cheekbones). She's not plastic unlike chinks who dyes their hair or wear contacts to make themselves look whiter.

Attached: 146976394775312-5.jpg (500x620, 77K)

Koreans are the eastern Central Europeans of of the Far East

...um.

Attached: 1527153904170.jpg (319x398, 32K)

why do you lie so often
is it a function of your garbage genes?

this is photoshopped like crazy....... right?

>...um.

are you mental? Go back to Japan or whatever ching chong land you're from.

Attached: 1514851940064.jpg (1000x562, 74K)

>is in plastic gookland
>doesn't know about plastic gooks
instagram filters aren't photoshop

Wouldn't be bad if she just had eyebrows. The rosacea/acne isn't super attractive, but otherwise she looks okay.

Honorary

holy shit dont kek my shit up senpai never had i seen those fuckin surgeries irl

Attached: 1506983571175.png (1270x1104, 141K)

It's not. They're from China, not Korea.

Attached: 006rE6544.jpg (375x500, 36K)

I'm very very white.

>www2.uni-hamburg.de/oag//noag/noag1995_2.pdf

>The majority of the (German/Japanese marriage) cases that were prolonged into the late 1930s and early 1940s were either resolved in the victims' favor or never (meaning they were ignored)... The overwhelming majority of the reported marriage cases were dated after 1936

The vast majority of German/Japanese marriages were either granted or simply ignored.

Attached: truth-japan1.jpg (476x372, 47K)

Why do women have such shit skin?

I only browse Jow Forums and listen to music on youtube and play vidya, why would I know about these plastics? I know one that is a little bit like this but holy shit these fucks look fucked up. why do they go for a narrow chin? the men just look supersayan gay.

Coreans are rude af. You guys probably never met one.

Asian's obsession with white people is not only pathetic, but also creepy. Even blacks don't grovel this much.

Attached: fbeca95b5d3ebf7.jpg (384x500, 49K)

Vietnam actually. Hot boy mặt rắn.

Attached: 1527094700429.jpg (394x415, 48K)

Blacks don't grovel at all.

Attached: 1524944156053.webm (960x720, 1.44M)

Attached: sticc.jpg (650x867, 216K)

holy shit if the fucking chinese ever genetically engineer Chinese Nazi supermen theyre going to look like that and that is freakishly artificial looking holy shit i can just see it now guys oh my god

Attached: 1507107553495.jpg (343x361, 21K)

>butthurt Asian manlet detected. Go back to China if you are butthurt about race mixing Asian women.

>Claims to be nationalist
>moves to western country to benefit from their economy

Fucking manlet asian male hypocrites. More pathetic than pathetic

I'm not going to pretend to know more than what other anons have told me. Something about a subculture around looking white but not quite :^)

She looks like a fucking burn victim.

Attached: 1527153904170.jpg (319x398, 33K)

AYY

you have to go back

Attached: tenor.gif (350x232, 461K)

koreans, vietnamese, chinks, japs are all cool with me

>japanese honorary white
>giving japanese same status as some balkan shihole, east european wasteland, cucked western european faggot cuntry

blacks dont grovel to white people, at least not as much as asians. I would say Black people tend to be hostile towards Whites.

How many asians try to emulate white culture? How many asian men and women desire a white partner?

Answer: A lot.

Attached: 15177857.png (490x527, 86K)

Bullshit

Attached: AyyyLmao.jpg (800x450, 76K)

>Go back to Japan or whatever ching chong land you're from
>Posts leaf

Attached: 1516991615767.png (879x1569, 785K)

This is your Hapa race from central asia.

Attached: 1518277365941.jpg (1600x976, 298K)

sadly no

ayy lmao

White isn't a race mutt

Actually, it's the opposite. Whites are honorary Asians (not including Eastern Europe, Southern Europe, and all liberal progressives). The rest are honorary niggers.

Equivalent of white women with blacks. What do asian men get left with? Black women as well are left out.

The irony is that all these size queens are starfishes. Just imagine if your woman could actually control her cunt and squeeze your dick, which is very possible. Suddenly dick size would be less important and the interaction focused more.

But you faggots are so caught up in this dick size game that you don't stop to think if perhaps the cunt you're giving it too isn't just some slob that likes to only receive.

Shift your focus from the "animals" which are black men to the vapid women you fuck.

Laugh away vergubas.

Fuck off mutt
This

nice cope, cumskin

Attached: 11.png (728x558, 644K)

wh*Toids are such fucking cocky insects

Attached: a.jpg (440x440, 38K)

Honorary spics.

not a chance
they're filthy third worlders, even failing at flushing shit smeared toilet paper, like mere brazilianiggers or gayreeks, instead of flushing it, like actual Humans

Attached: koreatoilet.jpg (540x960, 61K)

South korean culture in completely gone, replaced with putrid souless pop culture, ie shit like kpop which make femenized men as the ideal regardless of how much it hurts them. so no i can not see them as white

why the fuck are you using vidya characters to counter pics of real women showing the contrary

Not sure Norway even has a culture beside everyone being a snide individualist rich from oil money.

Yes it is, you filthy Chink invader

the women he's showing are clearly some extreme ones while i'm showing the objective ideal beauty
there's an extreme white guy who loves k pop so much that he got plastic surgery multiple times to look like k pop stars
showing the extreme makes just no sense

im okay with this

slaves and comfort women

Hitler did not like the Japanese victory over Britain at Singapore because he saw it as a defeat for the white race.

All East Asian women are honorary White

Attached: 1525906398058.jpg (1200x2815, 1.18M)

ovens and burners and cookers are synonymous with wombs, so a rice cooker would be a non-asian female who fucks asian males. Rice mixer is a play on race mixer, and is therefore both not inaccurate and funny.

Damn rare flag there. It might be from pasting whale vomit and powdered floral wallpaper on their faces every day.

My region getting called a shithole by someone who literally lives in a shithole .
>the only areas that can ve called shitholes are the areas ihabited by people who look like the average Indian .

which fucks their skin, which they in turn need to cover with even more whale vomit and powder, and the cycle repeats forever. similar to shampoo. I never use shampoo, I use soap under my arms and groin, that's it. don't fall for the pharma jew.

This besides Asian women, are whores

koreans come across as a group completely devoid of personality or interests

that's the asian hivemind bro, confucian tradition, language and selection for conformity and this is what you get. is the west any better when what we try and produce is as much snowflakes as humanly possible?

It is fake.

Attached: ZTiZMokCIaRoTp5_HdtQO_535.png (600x521, 348K)

Koreans are just a upgrade from Chinks

>those legs

Attached: DDA2642D-2D7E-412D-8920-F8154680E2B1.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

K*reans are honorary hydrocarbons.