Honestly I'd want nothing more than to give my all to a lovely girl and make her happy...

honestly I'd want nothing more than to give my all to a lovely girl and make her happy, but alas I'm too blackpilled to simp for most these hoes and I don't like ruining girls via pump and dump so it's gonna be inceldom for me brah

Attached: 1557170023700.gif (500x561, 688K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xMpTtO30aB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

any other bot with these feels or is it just me

kinda. I just sort of hate myself and feel like I'm not good enough for anybody.

it's not that you're not good enough, you're just unlucky and so am I. we're not designed for these times brah.

I used to think getting a gf and finding love would be easy. Or maybe if it wasn't easy it would at least be straightforward. I used to think that eventually, you find someone you like who you decide you can give yourself to, and they like you back, and accept your love and return it in kind. I'm not sure if I believe that's how it works anymore

then what time were we designed for? I don't think it's luck, I think it's fate. all this suffering is going to amount to something. we just can't see it yet.

>then what time were we designed for?
a better one than this
I don't think our collective suffering means anything in the grand scheme of things, this is how it will be until we die and that's likely it
there won't be any resolve

Attached: 1554073484273.jpg (419x360, 35K)

Honestly I could get a gf if I really wanted to because I know how to fake confidence, I'm at least 6/10 and take care of myself but the girls I actually fall in love with are out of my league and I don't want to date the uggos that have shown interest in me. See, trying to get a gf is not even what I'm scared of, is maintaining that relatioship where I'm not so confident on. I feel like girls would dump me easily once they find out how much of a dork I really am

>all this suffering is going to amount to something
There aren't many ways for that to happen.

Attached: 01-elliot-rodger.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 22K)

>because I don't like the other options, I'll choose to involuntarily be celibate

Same, for the right girl I would truly embark on an epic quest which may end in my death--but only provided she would do the same in the realm of loyalty and celibacy.
But unfortunately, even looking for a virgin (who is a virgin not due to being a weirdo but rather due to integrity) is seen as an oppresive action.

youtu.be/xMpTtO30aB0

It's called Disney magic and once reality catches up to us, the illusion is broken. Only those that managed to find someone is still living in it and from there the "just be yourself" along with other "advices", come from

to do my part in trying to save the very few good women left out there and also not catch STDs, it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make

Attached: 1530488714254.jpg (359x347, 29K)

Thank you, sir Carlton of the Cuckold.

Showing once again being an incel is a choice.

the point was
>choose
>involuntary

it was easier back then without the internet and media convincing all women that they're "queens" and deserve a guy 2-3 points above their own rating

I know, and I told you my reasons for choosing to be involuntarily celibate

Well, Disney magic also fed you those lies about who to fancy and how your life should work.
And it's not easy getting rid of all that either.
Truth is harmony and purity are rare and trying to enforce those ideals on your life is likely going to get you very frustrated.

Involuntary means something that wasn't chosen dumbass.

100 percent, man. They say that a bot fears rejection more than being alone in general.

I really wants mutually supportive relationship, but I don't think it's possible when the majority of women around you are not even mature enough to handle a bank account, let alone a long-term relationship.

Our forefathers were able to reproduce because our society used to have a sense of respect for others. Guys like us were the inventors, frontiersmen, and philosophical thinkers.

But now, we're almost reverting back to chimpanzees. And they kill anyone that doesn't follow the pack.

I choose to be involuntarily celibate, like every other incel. Not sure why you've got a bone to pick with me user.

Not him, but I just don't like people who lack a sense of respect. Which is 95-98 percent of the population. But I'm willing to be open with the other 2-5%

He's a normalfag infiltrator from /b/. Just pretend he's not here.

that's all i want too. some girl came off as innocent and on the second date she wanted to get in my pants. all i really want is a qt innocent gf that'll take things slow with me, not want to suck my dick on the second date.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgttto.com.jpg (474x346, 20K)

same buddy, seems like we'll die as romantics

Youre completly right. i agree 100%

>being a quality values dude and not procreating
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU user?

many like-minds here, and you know what they say about great minds brother

Attached: 1531400828504.jpg (596x709, 40K)