Didn't go to war

>didn't go to war
>claims to have PTSD
Why do liberals do this?

Attached: 6082FF4B-3F60-41E1-B3F6-31BDBBEFD2DF.jpg (960x720, 73K)

>intelligent
>pretends to be dumb
why do conservatives do this?

Attached: 56492690_130884851382335_8199505374317992947_n.jpg (640x640, 66K)

because they're professional victims

>claims to have PTSD
>only was raped; never went to war
Not sure myself, OP.

At least you're not a virgin. You're better off than most robots

>Every liberal was raped
Good try tho

>no mass killing of whites
>claims there to be a genocide
really aggravates my onions

>no mass killing of whites

Attached: ymzeipty47e21.png (1164x546, 815K)

It's based on the definition of genocide in some UN charter or something that defines genocide very liberally.

At least it's based in a definition that already existed. Instead of changing definitions entirely to match liberal feefees

Doesn't make it less retarded considering that the goal is to convince bluepillers who don't know that and don't care to inform themselves. It's asking to be ridiculed by leftists and normalfags and no amount of "I am technically correct" will help.

Can a nigga get a name

I hear Tyrone is popular.

Because the T stands for trauma, not war, brainlet.

>WAAAAHHHHHHH SOMEONE CALLED ME A NAME ONLINE I HAVE TRAUMA NOW

Mental and physical, weakness plus estrogen in the water.

So being correct doesn't mean anything? Sure are proving yourself worthy of conversation

>the only two things that can happen to a person are going to war or being called a name online

C'mon dawg, y'know wha' I'm talkin' about.

I thought you people had a containment board.

Attached: 1551887270499.gif (400x218, 1.31M)

Trauma is not exclusive to war

Pretty sure the joke here is that liberals have such weak souls they can get ptsd from being called names.
Not that I would expect you to understand humor

Literally the best counter-argument in this thread and it's 6 words. Congrats on not being retarded user

I saw several people die, it fucks you up.

I had a horrifying nightmare of an acid trip once and now I get panic attacks whenever I think about it too much or someone has acid out around me.

Nevermind these posts
I found out who it is

How is that moving the goalpost? That's essentially the topic of the thread

I'm not a Jow Forumstard fuck off kid

I'm a military veteran here. Plenty of people go to war and come back without being bothered at all. PTSD isn't determined by what you go and do, it's by who you are.

the type of people who are affected by ptsd can likely be set off by much more miniscule things.

And you're not gonna share? Thanks tyrone

It wasn't a joke though, it was just someone saying something stupid. You don't have to go to war to get PTSD, obviously.

That was the attempted joke, but instead, what was said was an implication that war specifically is the one and only source of trauma.
Criticizing a joke doesn't mean you don't know it's a joke.

>you have to go to war to get PTSD
>no you don't
>but liberals say you can get PTSD from being called a name online though
how is that NOT moving the goalpost?

Not really anything special, from what I've seen, that Asuka cosplay is the one where she looks the best, but here you go anyway
@phee_cosplay

you think being in military combat is the only thing that counts as traumatic stress?
wtf is a rape then? a friendly scuffle?
most soldiers are fucked up mentally because they recklessly killed civilians, children and shit, not because they suffered some heroic battle and watch their friends die.

>you can get trauma from sex
Lmao no roastie

>go to war
>its fine
>see people die
>oh fuck oh nonono fuck
Nobody said the food fucks you up in the millitary, dah. And dont come with "I am technically correct", fag, cause you are, but in the same time a moron for missing the point.

Attached: 3081005_2__2de0.jpg (413x531, 18K)

Oh right you might experience a murder or get tortured, those are so common.

>5 years of cancer treatment as a child
>See certain things as an adult and smell the hospital that isn't there
>Feel sick seeing and hearing certain things
>Blackout when getting IVs

If it's not PTSD what is it?

Attached: 1508339754657.jpg (4612x1960, 552K)

>what are cops
>what are paramedics
>what are literally anyone that works a dangerous job or lives a dangerous lifestyle

I saw a guy's arm ripped off by a sawmill. I don't have PTSD, but that shit stays with you

It's good incentive to stay healthy. Try to funnel your nervous energy into keeping good health, because you know how bad things can get.

>war is the only reason for someone to have PTSD

You think people who had the shit abused out of them as children don't develop PTSD? Science disagrees with you.

Actually it showed me it doesn't really matter. A 5 year old hasn't been alive long enough to get stage 3 cancer by being unhealthy but it happened anyway. I'm just gonna be happy and die. I do try to eat as well as I can but really that's not gonna help me personally as the type of cancer had nothing to do with much you can control.

>Liberals literally think discipline is abuse now