Indian are civilized peo-

>Indian are civilized peo-

Who fucking cooks like this? And why are they so addicting to watch
youtu.be/66XVbUK44QE

Attached: Screenshot_20180524-005005.png (1280x720, 956K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJZzC-j-MKY
thornews.com/2013/12/11/what-do-norwegians-eat-at-christmas/
youtube.com/watch?v=CsNZ0ObQBiI
youtube.com/watch?v=aRuI1rz2Qb4
youtube.com/watch?v=n71JvW4E9Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=UpnwWP3fOSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a collosal waste of time

>>buying goat heads from the butcher because it's the cheapest meat
>>spending 3 hours cooking this shit
>>feed remains to dogs which you will also have to eat because it's india

shit's good though. At least they have a food culture unlike you

believe it or not leaf, before supermarkets and industrial farming people would eat any part of an animal that you could including the head.

It must be so difficult being a Kaffer, constantly having to make up false reasons as to how and why your mud-age people's sticks n stones or goats heads are somehow better than what our white culture has brought to so many lesser humans.

Jamal is right, Indian food is the fucking best.

That being said this video is some of the most disgusting shit I have ever seen. They seem like cool people but for fucks sake I'm not eating a gotmats head. Fucking Tamils, man.

You do realise that whitey treated blacks worse than animals for centuries, right? I mean fuck dude, I used to work in Botswana. The blacks there were really chill but when I went down south to SA, I saw how they were treated like absolute shit.

Whiteys actions have consequences to subsequent generations, my ignorant Boer friend.

Attached: 1526539314700.png (796x1764, 70K)

European left this necessity of having to consume the entire animal century/s ago, we figured out how to feed ourselves, something funny enough no other race has completely. We have by modern standards the most diverse diet on earth. Let these mudshits keep their goat head if it'll make them and you happy I dont care but don't pretend we havnt moved passed the issue of feeding ourselves for hundreds of years right now and more than likely in many times of our long past have had generations that did not have to eat the skull of an animal.

Cheek meat is good.

You're a hopelessly metrosexual fancy lad

Norwegian eat goat head too. It's nothing new to me.

white culture based on pseudo science, cultural misappropriation, fantasy; most of all stolen fashion, music, and art
White niggers are the worse

You're the last person in the world who is allowed to talk about quality food.

Attached: 1437392201671[1].png (741x649, 23K)

I've obviously struck a cord with you my poo friend, I'm not Afrikaans or a farmer I'm a Scot.
Blacks are worse than animals, Botswana is nothing like SA in terms of overpop and inter tribal conflict. Not in two decades would you fully grasp the historical significance of these different people interacting together and against each other just within the last century. You're feeble worldly experience is nothing, you are not entitled to an opinion in any way.
Boers are not ignorant, they are guarded. Fuck it I was going to explain some of the hows and why's but I don't care to help yet another brow skin or kaffer understand a damn thing. I cant wait to let rip on these blacks and your folk, us whites are seconds away from organizing and segregating this country again through bloody war. I'm looking forward to it.

Last I heard "restaurant" was a French word.

My mistake, Norwegian eat sheep head.
Alright, back to fapping to CP.

>meanwhile in Canada

Attached: d6eeba4ca6ff6b266166d5828a89df00.png (980x552, 658K)

Take off the memeflag pooinloo

That photo isn't even real Jack ass. Also nice fucking flag, I bet you're from some meme country and you're too ashamed of your culture.

this isnt that bad i have seen worse like whole rats being cooked not even gutted. the flies are a issue and the lack of clean surfaces are a issue but again i have seen worse

the thing i dont understand is the prep work. why do they braze the heads then cover then in what seems to be turmeric then strip the meat and wash the turmeric from it and then fry and boil it? why not just boil at the start with the turmeric and then strip the meat and throw it back in the giant pot. it would at the very least keep the flies off the meat more often

Maybe because they like the flies? Who knows how subhuman think

the traditional methods work best with the head
youtube.com/watch?v=PJZzC-j-MKY

you eat poop cakes, kys subhuman niggershits

ima go make me some muscadine jelly sammiches
hold the goat head

Indian food is fucking great, though. Not every dish is goat heads, you guttersnipe leaf moron.

Everyone eats goat head, westerners do it when they eat sausages.

It's a common christmas dish in Norway.

Attached: smalahovud.jpg (1160x655, 117K)

>ctrl+f "uma delicia"
>0 results

kek
great, now pakistan needs to nuke india AND norway

I can almost guarantee this is not from the main parts of India. Possibly it's from Eastern rural areas or from Bangladesh.

Indians are vegans.

Indians aren't vegans.

You’re an idiot. Dairy is a huge part of most Indian peoples diet. Kill yourself.

Some people don't view eating honey or drinking milk as violating veganism.

so... vegetarians?

At least he belongs to a nation

BTW this is how real Americans eat

Attached: o.jpg (750x1000, 92K)

>milk
definitely not vegan
>honey
that's more debatable, most don't consider it vegan though

Americans are fat as fuck because we have a lot of good food.

All of that looks grotesque

SAGE
Fucking South Indian niggers

Get the fuck out of her singh you fucking piece of shit Punjabi mothafucka.
Fucking panchod don't ever disrespect south India again

they use one end of the goat and your muslims use the other

Americans are not white tho

thornews.com/2013/12/11/what-do-norwegians-eat-at-christmas/

Attached: 04BBA3B3-E1CB-4A97-9421-0252AF98C367.jpg (600x842, 102K)

and what do those goat heads find so funny?

Uma delicia

This is not ok.

those poop cakes are fertilizer/fuel for desert regions. Theyre cakes like "cakes of soap" are cakes, ya feel me

I really feel like traveling there and testing their local cuisine now.

Just in case some philistine retards actually think that's true:
youtube.com/watch?v=CsNZ0ObQBiI
youtube.com/watch?v=aRuI1rz2Qb4
youtube.com/watch?v=n71JvW4E9Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=UpnwWP3fOSA

Attached: Screenshot_20180524-041919.png (1080x1920, 1.28M)

>based loempia blasting norcucks
I like you, loempiafolder

goats heads are legit fucking good tho

Goat head is not bad, but the way they cook it...

holy shit they look exactly the same

Its a shame what must be done by the reapers of Gods harvests. I think the removal of the child from the slaughterhouse experience has trivialized their diet into meaningless consumption whereas culture where the head was valued (extreme example) tend to be family oriented and have peaceful priorities. Not condoning polytheist poos. I understand it is not boers instigating the farm rape and massacre but to be eager for the day of judgement is sinful. Do not repay wickedness withcwickedness. You will only stir up more hate. Feed a black family not for reward but perhaps charity for those truly in need it may save your life if found caltive in a city outnbered and without foreign aid. They are your countren regardless of skin. Segregation is necessary to an extent if you are trying to retain some semse of european tradion in am african setting. The stars do not shine for you as in Rome. Your gods may forsake you if you seek the old norse pagan ones kept out of sight from your vantage.

Attached: 1524441768621.jpg (449x558, 45K)

i see it too, they are all smiles, had the time of their life apparently

kek

lolll

Don't be so obvious next time, pajeet.

Attached: 29092969_153048045520144_3265290818549710848_n.jpg (1080x1350, 104K)

Doesn't even look that bad.. Just a couple of rural Indians doing their thing. Not that different from a US family barbecuing