Tfw smoke 75 blunts a day

anybody managed to quit?

Attached: h2tmjbjh0bp01.jpg (1242x1211, 123K)

>tfw i click on the shitpost threads instead of legitimate discussions

yes, I had withdrawals for 3 or 4 days where I was an emotional depressed wreck, some jitters and night sweats. then I was fine. the cravings go away after about a week. I was dabbing 3.5g of wax/shatter a week. it might be different if you only smoke flower I dunno.

A fucking leaf

Attached: seriously.jpg (391x399, 19K)

I haven't actually gotten to that point, my british overlord friend.

Haven't smoked a blunt or even a bowl for literally two years.

Attached: 1525129869548.jpg (1108x255, 65K)

I quit after staying baked for about a decade straight. I don't even think about it anymore. The REM rebound was pretty fun in the weeks after quitting.

give a brick to your degenerate friend and make him throw it as fast as possible right in the temple of the head

what kind of dog is that

I managed to stop smoking everyday like a loser. Now I only use it for medical purposes when I get migraines.

Let me tell you something. Marijuana is much more satisfying when you actually need it to treat an illness. The relief from being alleviating the worst pain and illness in your life will make you appreciate marijuana for what it should be, a medicinal treatment.

>Dabs
>In the UK
Fucking where, how, deepweb?

I do sometimes but I end up smoking again eventually, same thing when I try to leave this place

the first time i smoked marijuana I tripped out really badly. The first couple of times I smoked I actually hallucinated. I remember playing COD and then I saw hexagons in the television as if I were playing on a 3d tv overlayed on a 4d tv. I asked my friend if he got mods to have all of the hexagons on the game, but he said he didn't know what I was saying.

Weed makes me anxious as hell, desu.

Attached: truth.jpg (553x449, 59K)

You may have a preexisting mental illness. Many studies on marijuana show that it can awaken otherwise dormant mental illnesses, like Schizophrenia.

I live in a legal recreational state and I wish cannabis was sold with the same warnings as cigarettes and include a caveat for triggering mental episodes in a small percentage of the population.

i don't know about him but it's who you know really there's a few coffee shops in every city and always some lads with imports

I guess I'll take a trek round Brighton looking for coffee shops, I thought that was just an Amsterdam thing

Asian smooth ovenready.

Listen to this man, he knows his medicine.

That explains why weed causes me to have mental break downs and severe paranoia

Come here then

yeh bro just be yourslef

Why do we do it

Attached: itkukissutin.jpg (567x437, 31K)