I WANT MY FORESKIN BACK YOU KIKE PARASITES!

Everytime I look at my mutilated dick I firstly curse my parents for initiating me into the cult of Abraham. Secondly I think of how perverted the Jews are that they multilated their dicks to be able to infiltrated nations and still be able to tell who is a Jew by their mutilated dick.

You want to know why I hate them? Everytime I take a piss I see what could have been and what they took away from me and countless others. Fuck Abraham and every religion that spawned from his evil satanic kike rat brain!

Attached: Male+Circumcision+Caption-+Circumcision,+the+surgical+removal+of+the+foreskin..jpg (960x720, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
imdb.com/title/tt0672524/?ref_=ttep_ep1
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1079.x
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why the fuck did you get mutilated????
Please don't tell me your parents just didn't know and said "sure dr jew, take it!"

post boypussy

After I was born he literally asked the fucking doctor to circumcise me because the jew he worked with told him it was a good idea. That it had benefits and my mother agreed. Now I'm here with a mutilated dick and a faint scar to remind me that my parents are idiots and that the Jews are pure cancer.

Fuck off you AIDS riddled faggot

sorry. it got rubbed all over sandra bullock's face

no refunds for you. or sandra

ffs, what the fuck is wrong with people.
My sympathies go out to you BongAnon, and I want to make the jews like the queen and rothschild and israel pay for a dick cloning and replacement program. or they die

it goes to show that the real problem with the incel spergouts and the general jewery and degeneracy is actually the fault of our parent's generation. i can't imagine that a decent father would not only allow for, but literally pay to have his son KIKED.

at least you're lucky, OP. with the parents you have, you could easily have turned out to be a nigger loving transgender until your suicide at 33.

Checked. Their debt to the world for their crimes is so unspeakably enormous that the only way is eradication. I imagine Hitler's rage is because he too was circumcised. I mean what goes through your head to see a piece of skin around your baby boys penis and think I'm going to cut it off! It very psychologically damaging I feel like less of a man they mutilated me and now on theu day of rope they are going to associate me with Jews, Muslims and retarded jew loving Christians. What did I do to deserve this? I was just a baby!

I'm muslim and i got circumcised
even though circumcision is haram because God made us perfect when we are born
Circumcision is a jew thing that has infected Islam

I've been kiked! They own my dick please don't make list all the harm circumcision does it has absolutely no benefits.

Mohammed was a ginger pale skinned jew. They were kicked out of Judia by the Romans and settled in Arabia. All abrahamic faiths are deranged. Im sure wherever you fucking come from your ethnic group had its pre islamic religion follow that not islam.

Deeply concerned about those digi ts. Chaos need to be on agrand scale go after government officials. Feinstein could use a few 12 gauge rounds to the brain.

Evidence straight from your ass

Does this explain why Mohammed was a pedo?

Start restoring. Google: andre's method.

Watch the acts17apologetics vudeis on mohammie

Yes the jews are obsessed with destroying children.

restore your foreskin all you want
but you never gonna restore the nerve endings
im sorry

"Restore" until Foregen becomes commonplace.

Still, dekerotization makes things MUCH more sensitive. Most guys have enough left over to return to maybe 70% of original sensation. It's still better than not restoring at all.

I agree, btw did you notice how many am*Rimutts are in denial in these kind of threads (at US prime times)?

I don't really understand it. I mean since restoration actually works, the incentive should be to accept how stupid circumcision is, and de-Jew oneself. I suspect they don't believe restoration is real, and they're stuck with a sour grapes mentality. That or they really don't want to admit to themselves that their parents screwed them over.

Wtf, here only turks are circumcised. Is that some westerner thing?

>talking with my gf in bed
>ask her about whether she prefers uncut or cut
>tells me she has no preference, says she's never seen an uncut in real life before
>she hasn't realized after months of blowing me that i'm uncut

this debunks the 'women prefer cut' meme. because women are too stupid to notice the difference, and if they do notice, they prefer uncut.

Can someone post that pic showing the device to restore foreskin. My parents had me jewed because they didn't know better

It's a weird Anglo protestant thing.

> tfw I still have my foreskin.
sometimes I play with it, give it a good stretch just to remind myself of how lucky I am not to have a jewish stump dick.
I like how I can see whole cobwebs of veins and arteries when I hold it up to the light.
I love the way it covers my glans so generously like a warm winter mitten protecting it from the harsh elements. Must suck to be cut.
yeah pol, I may be only 5' 7, but the other me is well above average in height and width, believe me (or just ask ur sister).

>I imagine Hitler's rage is because he too was circumcised.
that thought had never crossed my mind and all i can see now is him high on meth because it's the best feeling he'd ever get.
FUCK

You don't need a device. Just do manual pulls several times throughout the day. Skin doesn't grow quickly under constant tension. The devices work, but the fastest way is small bursts followed by nothing to let your skin respond. No matter what, it's going to take 2 years minimum.

Here are many of the bullshit reasons to mutilate a child for life, img related

Attached: History of Justifications for Male Genital Mutilation.jpg (720x266, 44K)

phimosis

Shit, I got phymosis, do I need to get cut too?

Kek, I'm glad I'm uncut. Wife says it's like a built in cock ring.

you can try stretching OP
people have reported to get better feelings and thus manage to deal with the mental pain more easily
have a powerful redpill too
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY

Attached: pepefeelsbad.png (271x186, 7K)

Literally the most glowniggerish post I've ever seen.

Attached: 1519368678844.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

ever see that epsiode of BULLSHIT! where the Dr. made his foreskin grow by stretching it?

imdb.com/title/tt0672524/?ref_=ttep_ep1

when your dick looks like a burn victim and you dont enjoy sex you have time and mental capacity to gain many shekels

This might be the most Australian post I've ever seen

no, stretching methods cured mine within 6 months. no steroid cream or medication needed.

how do i check if i've been circumised?
i'm really unsure.
like, can you guys pull it at all?
my penis is covered when flaccid, semi-covered when semi-bonered and slightly covered when bonered.
also i'm not muzzie. born in Croatia.

in islam female genitalia are mutilated so both jews and muslims are an abomination. Only christians or agnostics have common sense cos they accept and trust the way nature (aka God) made them. Also circumcision is a huge industry. Cutting off baby dicks costs money and isn't necessary. The jews love to make money from unnecessary things like interest from loans, banking fees... all jewish inventions. Google the merchant of Venice.

Attached: f8e.jpg (1162x850, 360K)

Kikes openlry on Jow Forums
Wakanda type of kikery is this

Lol how do you manage to get a kiked cock in Britain? Intact penises are one of the few things we still have over the mutts.

who else here hides drugs in their foreskin when walking the streets?

he wasn't
read mein kampf, he's clueless about the jews at first and even says the antisemites are weirdos

So you want a a gross stinky anteater dick that no woman will ever suck? Very homosexual my friend

Attached: 1525900818678.png (660x581, 453K)

Mhm this sounds good. Can you get a bit more into detail?

Attached: 1525903872221.jpg (720x427, 101K)

you can find some stuff if you google it. just take hot showers and then stretch for your foreskin for about 3 to 5 minutes every night.

They are truly degenerate, friend. I had a botched circumcision which resulted in a large skin bridge, all the way across the top of my penis. In my late 30s I finally went in for surgery to repair this.

Oh my god how good sex felt after that. You can see what god wanted you to feel as you were fruitful and multiplied.

Jews are satanic.

Circumcision is rare among whites (and blacks) in Britain. Op is either a paki or he's just extremely unlucky. The only western country I can think of where this barbaric practice is still rife is America.

>9/100000
Yea no actual scientific study would ever not simplify the fraction
>some tard on Jow Forums wrote that

>Gypsy calling me a kike
wow, pol is truly diverse

i think this tradition just fights with male population fapping? Its detrimental to society if their men dont want to procreate and can just help themselves. In islam its forbidden to fap at all, isnt it right and they mutilate dicks afaik.
How do people without forskin fap anyway? Is mutilation serving its supposed purpose?

Attached: 1521555462590.jpg (1200x1159, 270K)

Getting cucked by jews on your first day alive must be traumatizing.

The filthy Jews have made it the norm and they will pay for what they have done

>Be a decent human being
>Honestly couldn't care less about circumcision
>Life is immensely better

You gotta relax, who cares? Nobody forces your foreskin away except your parents. Nothing to jew with jews, everything to do with your parents, if you're against it, don't circumsise your own kids. That's all you can do, circumcision isn't going anywhere.

I guarantee you'll be so much happier when you stop taling about baby dicks and worrying about what might happen to a babys penis before you get a chance to suck it.

>How do people without forskin fap anyway?
They have to use lube lol

if your dick head is wet you're not mutilated.
if it is totally dry, you are.
From your description I would guess not mutilated.

Manuel Ferarra disagrees.

Attached: mf.png (555x421, 446K)

Thats going to take 5 years or so user. But from what I heard it's for adults that had it not for those who had it as children.

>hot showers
Fuck, Im on the cold shower shit

degenerate French scum

>have to use lube
not true it's the same as fapping with foreskin, you stroke the skin on the shaft not the skin on the head.

it is, ptsd

Congratulations, you just increased my Jew Hate Meter by 1%. Keep posting.

What the fuck are you on about? Either you're glow-in-the-dark or you also had your brain circumcised as a baby.

Don't use arbitrary violence against innocent people, it's barbaric and does not solve a single thing. If you're really so angry at the world, better yourself.

>Be around 11
>In locker room shower after gym class
>"What the fuck is that?"
>People looking at some poor cut kid
>He gets bullied after that

Most likely the other way around in America

Wtf bruh. Y'all showe at school? And u change clothes there?

To be honest I would not recommend it to the general public to ever do this unless it was needed which is like trans surgery which is hardly ever unless of DNA defect.

Yeah? That's how it is in most countries I believe

HOLY FUCK BRITISH WOMEN ARE UGLY

I never saw another kids penis at any point during my school life

>This
No lube? Fuck a nice wet goat pussy with your dry dick.

speaking of trans surgery check out the tragic story of David Reimer:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

Attached: transgender experiment - botched circumcision.jpg (492x882, 171K)

Circumcision is only beneficial if ur a sneaky sand person who wants to fuck ur master's goat without getting shit caught under ur glans.

werent you like a british colony and shieet?

Yeah lol. I used to play football before and even in the locker room at most u can see someone in his underwear. Never ever saw someone elses dick

You mean like Israel?

Guess it's not as common as I first thought.

arabs are semites
jews are semites

Come back when you have more than an average of one eyebrow

It didn't catch on in continental Europe.

A lot of guys don't know the difference either. Some guys don't know if they're cut until they're adults. I didn't know I was until I was about 15-16.

yes my fellow european

Sounds like you're intact.

In the US police check under there for precisely that reason.

>this debunks the 'women prefer cut' meme
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1079.x

In much of the US they don't shower in school anymore.

My dad is a naturalised American he has been living in Britain since 1993

Absolutely like I mentioned before there is rare DNA defects found in teenagers were they find out they have all girl parts despite being born a man and vice versa. It's so rare that it's only maybe 30 cases out of 100 million. Which is rare. And they had to have trans surgery due to that problem.

FUCK YES IT IS WET
thank you canadabro
wooohooo, great news to hear. i was in dillema for months. looking for it only showed pics, and i was always in between

Bring your parents to court, this would be example to others, and parents will think before doing decisions like that

Thats the unironic reason I was mutilated.
"We didn't want you to be different from everyone else"

>That's all you can do
no we could execute child torturers too

>WH I TE
nice ID m88

Throw a penny in the fountain and make a wish cunt.

Attached: 0125436525.jpg (160x160, 4K)

Also bring doc. To court becouse he can legaly do circumsision only if theres defect in penis. Its miscomseption that circumsision is legal ,its legal only if there if defect in penis.

I don't think cut guys could ever understand how good a foreskin feels. It's like a literal vagina wrapping your dick all day long. I would just like, emancipate myself from my parents if they were that dumb. Plastic surgery on infant dicks, very smart culture the jews and americans and their delusional slaves have built.

Attached: 1362386850769.jpg (1280x984, 247K)