ALINITY “TWITCH THOT” AND IMMIGRATION SWINDLER GENERAL – ON THE VERGE OF GAMERGATE 2 EDITION

The thread is intended to be a seminal work and continuation of previous prologue threads. This thread is about collecting and archiving content as well as discussing the matter of Alinity and her crass behavior after copystriking (copyright claim) PewDiePie through her licensor Collab DRM, division of Collab, to claim all the revenue from his video for featuring her youtube.com/watch?v=3V7lU6bFyro the part featuring her has since been deleted. Alinity mentioned that her motive for her reaction, including the copyright claim, was due to sexism.

PewDiePie on observing a submitted video by a subscriber of his, called her a Twitch Thot before removing her from the clip youtube.com/watch?v=ySfDi1EwgQ8 Copyright claims has been done by her prior to that to other content creators whereby she tried to claim most if not all the money from them even from the small channels. Later she it was revealed that she married a Canadian, moved to Canada from Colombia, was granted Canadian citizenship and divorced him, youtube.com/watch?v=kCS5V7Pmw7I. Alinity appears to have copystriked other channels too youtube.com/watch?v=9Ax3gfZp-W0 youtube.com/watch?v=SqZQOYPiUa4.

In the most recent PewDiePie video covering the topic of Alinity once more he mentions that Twitch gives her special favours by deleting the videos of sexually exposing herself instead of banning her youtube.com/watch?v=EpJUeDT82Zs sourced from her video youtube.com/watch?v=eNvsFiZ0gK8

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172742041/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172723551/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172675997/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172527622/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172307555/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172322664/
google.com/search?q=Alinity Jow Forums+site:archive.4plebs.org&ei=qpsGW6LKOIaZ8gXLyqyACQ&start=0&sa=N&biw=1680&bih=936

Attached: 23457834578.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SrpBp
newsweek.com/pewdiepie-alinity-twitch-copy-strike-youtube-drama-reddit-941546
canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/elminating-conditional-pr.html
twitter.com/Twitch/status/998680941995479042
youtube.com/watch?v=DUT5rEU6pqM
youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs
youtu.be/bnvgXVt3EoQ
twitter.com/Melody_Mizu/status/979505764388823040
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/SrpBp

Video games "literally saved my life," says Saskatoon Internet personality

Attached: 1527118477623.jpg (690x1137, 597K)

newsweek.com/pewdiepie-alinity-twitch-copy-strike-youtube-drama-reddit-941546

Also found in the link above, whereby she mentions sexism as her motive

Attached: alinity-statement.jpg (963x560, 130K)

Surprisingly there is no mention of her sexually exposing herself in that article and there would be plenty to demonstrate that.

Attached: Cat.webm (416x360, 459K)

Attached: 1527113370443.jpg (1049x1336, 120K)

Here is a screenshot of her reaction to a comment

Attached: 1527119085490.jpg (1366x768, 86K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

A frame from her streams with her crutch directed at the camera wearing her underwear and long socks. She earns money from donations and paid subscriptions on her streams.

Attached: 1527119196995.png (1280x720, 985K)

nasty bitch

Sorry those are actually her hipsters/short shorts. It clearly shows her crouch and underside of her ass on live streaming where she receives payments.

Attached: 1527119209901.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Giving women rights was a mistake. Bet you this fucker is a jewess every fucking time with these yids.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

Pwediepie is an annoying child who creates content for 9 year olds, fuck him

fuck off 10 year old

I hope MisterMetokur Ovens this Thot.

This bitch is his kinda material.

He's grown up unlike you basedfaggot.

In this clip, Alinity eventually removes her pants and stands in front of the mirror wearing her g-string, singlet with slight exposure of her fluorescent pink bra, particularly the cups. She proceeds to extract a think blue fluid (unknown to yours truly) which she rubs her ass cheeks in circular motions as the camera records

Attached: 1527119308015.webm (640x480, 2.98M)

why is this stupid nigger calling children niggers

A screenshot during another live stream recording attending to the kitchen sink wearing her grey singlet and blue jean shorts which the underside of her posterior protrudes. Note the wedgie.

Attached: 1527119766517.png (1280x720, 934K)

She's obviously a fucking kike in need to be ovened

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (220x220, 19K)

Devil's advocate here, I went searching for some nudies because I think shes pretty cute. Only to be severely disappointed with how modest she is. Its all only cleavage like pic related.

Attached: alinity-1.png (706x655, 513K)

You should delete this thread before she claims all of Moot's advertising bucks.

Attached: 1522665141434.png (345x379, 108K)

The location and event admittedly are undisclosed, it would seem to be at a gaming convention. She is wearing her V neck deep cut black top as her cleavage to slightly above her sternum appears. That behaviour of hers continued into the public domain according to the picture.

Attached: 1527120029341.png (1280x720, 915K)

>implying Jow Forums makes money
>moot

Man I wonder how loud that inner scream is..gotta be long dead inside

wtf how tall is she like 150 cm/5 feet?
fuckin womanlet

*thotlet

What the hell is twitch and why dont you have anything worth doing?

This video shows Alinity in mostly matching pink attire in her live stream on twitch. By grasping an ice cream on a stick she inserts into her mouth and apparently past the entrance of her throat. The video given the colour, shape and manner of this action, indicates fellatio

Attached: 1527120291716.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

So what's actually happened so far with this?

Anything?

Last I read before this, she got a green card marriage and Jow Forums was going to try deport. What happened there?

This. But you can't wish for it, because then Metokur is not gonna do it - that guy really hates social justice.
He's like the fucking Candyman.

Attached: IMG_1868.jpg (640x1138, 48K)

Because fuck you cunt, thats why!

Alinity with her black singlet and flowery short shorts on a white background once again exposing the underside of her posterior albeit closer to the recording camera.

Forgive my error in replying to white nights, please do not feed the white knights. My response is your response. Onward.

Attached: 1527120601849.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

oh cool, a cam girl/e-celeb thread. please end your life. saged.

Kek!

This time wearing her more comfortable clothes, with both hands reaches into her pants towards her crouch. Consider the wegdie on her camel toe and no apparent underwear.

Attached: 1527121109560.png (1280x720, 1022K)

Just started an account on twitch just to follow this filthy Gutrudder. Can I troll this cumbag with D E P O R T or similar? Give me twitch hints and tips boys

Who would have thought that PewDiePie would end up being a good guy? I always thought he was just a sellout.

A screenshot shared by a fellow user in Canada reporting her to immigration authorities regarding alleged citizenship fraud.

Attached: 1527121783537.png (1254x590, 48K)

We get it you fap to twitch that's and not even good looking ones to. KYS for polluting this board with this e celeb bullshit.

Turbo cuck

What country did she move to Canada from. If it's the U.S they can keep this kikess

>having this much estrogene
Yikes.

In a change of apparel to a black dress which clothes her more she rises from her chair nearly rotating 180 degrees beforehand and her skirt, perhaps by the force of wind, opens showing her bare bottom with a slight gimpse of her g-string on stream.

Attached: 1527134179143.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

The absolute state of Leafcucks

Attached: 1503262205542.jpg (533x800, 85K)

Reveals the front side of her underwear by pushing downwards on her pants

Attached: 1527135277735.jpg (1466x959, 75K)

>I wear them because they’re comfortable.

And she was pointing to her genitals with her other hand

In the next clip rubbing and licking ice live which sexual implications.

Attached: 1527135795436.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Thanks for the wank

Attached: 1525940817907.png (650x650, 13K)

>a seminal work and continuation

>drool
drool

Dear lord, please stop.

And she inserted the ice in her mouth, another clip of erotic tones.

The following video is of her filling with alcoholic spirits a shot glass on her raised knee on the chair in mid stream. She drinks it by placing her mouth around the glass to grip the glass and tilts her head back to drink its content.

Attached: 1527136050233.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

Attached: 389bu.webm (313x216, 1.52M)

A collage of images showing her drinking and kissing another girl three times.

Attached: 1527136977181.jpg (1200x1200, 209K)

>What country did she move to Canada from
Colombia

THIS
CANT
BE
REAL

The only thing he 'clears up' is that she 100% used him...

I don't really understand what the problem is though, yeah she's a thot yes she's using sex selling her (((product))), nobody is forced using or paying for it.

The cat is cute at least. Too bad she's a skag.

he's admitting fraud, isn't he?
she got canadian nationality under false pretenses according to his explanation

Holy fuck this is the best clip of her

The cat does not like being fondled.. funny nonetheless

Footage of her during night time outside at an undisclosed location. She opens her mouth protruding her tongue which appears to be a think white or even yellow substance which she plays with in her mouth. The body generates can produce mucus and phlegm, in addition the male body produces another white to yellow substance, semen. A close hug from the side by some unidentified male with a crew cut and goatie wearing sunglasses and a buttoned shirt. Towards the end of the clip Alinity turns about 180 degrees and leans forward.

Attached: 1527137436961.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

>Someone asks her, how she became a Canadian citizen

>"I married this guy, we came here to Canada *turns and laughs to her friend* then i divorced him"

The cuck had to pay her welfare bill for two years after the divorce also

Attached: 1525677258264.png (483x470, 184K)

A more clothed picture of her, opening her mouth wide and shaking her head from side to side. It tends to be done in an erotic fashion.

Attached: DZzJd_gWAAAZODmN.webm (600x600, 744K)

hmmm guys, I think she commited fraud if all this happened before april 2017:
>28 april 2017
>The Government of Canada has removed the condition that applied to some sponsored spouses or partners of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to live with their sponsor in order to keep their permanent resident status
>Under the old regulation, you had to live with your sponsor for two years if, at the time you applied:
>Your relationship was less than two years; and
>You had no children in common.
>The condition was introduced as a means to deter people from seeking to immigrate to Canada through non-genuine relationships
>canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/elminating-conditional-pr.html
she didn't live 2 years with her husband and her marriage is not genuine, as they both already admitted, so she commited fraud and her canadian nationality is fraudulent

stupid whore those basedboy twitch moderators and admins clearly don't go near these women but attack the white men fuck that gay leftie platform and fuck the hungry betas that even watch and donate these stinky whores

guys listen im a 38yo wizard master stop being beta fag and stop giving these cunts your hard earned money.
this cunt and others on twitch would have nothing to do with you in real life so why give them any money FUCK THEM

>I want freedom for me, not for you

-twitch thot

Yeah she literally watched a whole pewdiepie video, taking up 80% of her screen while she sat there eating pasta for 4 minutes.

But striked him for a 2 second clip of her, that wasn't the focus of pewdiepies video

twitter.com/Twitch/status/998680941995479042

fuck white people

[cucking intensifies]

In this dancing game during Hips Dont Lie By Shakira featuring Wycleaf Jean youtube.com/watch?v=DUT5rEU6pqM you would note that the virtual dancing sprite whilst placing showing the hands on the hips Alinity with exaggerated motions directs them to her own crouch.

>Dear Lord
>Oh Lord
>Oh myyy gaaawwd
Stop this estrogenese speak

Fuck off you little beta bitch

I've never watched twitch but I thought it was supposed to be people playing video games

Sorry guys file too large, converting now...

she's not going to have sex with you

don't reply to this, it wants attention.

Uh.... Isnt twitch for games? Why this bitch in the kitchen lmao

Twitch thots, as Pewdiepie named them, do not have gaming content on their primary agenda.
Their target audience is 12 year olds hoping to see some nip slips, cleavage or "accidental" bend-overs.

Shes an ULTRATHOT!!! a rare breed of highly PRIVLEDGED , whoreism , she gets her way mostly ... until the slaughterer ov Sweden teaches her a lesson

To begin with -- we're not what you'd call -- human. Over the past two hundred years -- A kind of consciousness formed layer by layer in the crucible of the White House. It's not unlike the way life started in the oceans four billion years ago. The White House was our primordial soup, a base of evolution -- We are formless. We are the very discipline and morality that Americans invoke so often. How can anyone hope to eliminate us? As long as this nation exists, so will we.

Human memories, ideas. Culture. History. Genes don't contain any record of human history. Is it something that should not be passed on? Should that information be left at the mercy of nature? We've always kept records of our lives. Through words, pictures, symbols... from tablets to books... But not all the information was inherited by later generations. A small percentage of the whole was selected and processed, then passed on. Not unlike genes, really. That's what history is, Jack. But in the current, digitized world, trivial information is accumulating every second, preserved in all its triteness. Never fading, always accessible. Rumors about petty issues, misinterpretations, slander... All this junk data preserved in an unfiltered state, growing at an alarming rate. It will only slow down social progress, reduce the rate of evolution.
youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs

Welcome to the world you chose

Attached: Israel-is-dead-to-GOD.jpg (1801x1160, 85K)

>Dears
>Sirs
>citizien
>concernign
afuckingleaf/10

Resizing now....

this is all great and informative but what's the plan? is the leaf government going to deport this whore? i doubt it

Attached: 1358137077971.png (408x336, 75K)

Don't worry. Nobody cares.

Typisch Leaf

How dare this fucking spic thot attack Pewdiepie? This is just one more insult to white males. She needs to fucking pay for this.

user your work is perfect use of autism, keep it going, I have to survive few more hours in work and you help me with that.

Attached: 1522308264520.png (567x819, 368K)

Twitch thots are AIDS

Just another reason to protect my virginity from these damn thots!

youtu.be/bnvgXVt3EoQ

Attached: 1507758309136.jpg (953x527, 60K)

Twitch basically is a live stream of any kind of performance. Imagine a street performer but in the format of live videos. the content could be anything from cooking, painting, even DIY things but mostly video games since it is the
thing that most normies could do without getting distressed over working pressure. However, since the era of idea of making video content as main job, many people roses to abandon regular work with all this "convenient" way. E-Celebs, Stream and YouTube sellouts, you name it. are begging for attentions, views, subscription, donations, and cheers as the way to fuel their pride and greed of being a living god/goddess that being worshiped by their fans
>Twitch Thot
Literally a camwhore
>Body camera bigger than Gaming camera on screen
>Large font of subs and donations target
>Indecent clothing as the main selling point
all of this are proof being a whore because she cannot offer any quality object other than her own body.
>not chaturbate
Using twitch with "gaming content" as a facade to excuse that she is not a whore. Which hypnotizes all the beta orbiter that "lust over" a girl for her "purity and NAWALT" and for her, if such demands are so high, why sell more than nudes when a simple cleavage could drench her with all views, donations, subs.

Can this bitch just suck my fucking dick already this is agony, in Canada too.

Jesus Christ what a cuck. If anything this confirms even more that she simply used him.

>defending a youtuber pandering to literal children lmao
fuck pewdiepie , im on his side on this shit but he's still a bitch in my book. He's always been a bitch in Jow Forums

Good summation

I really like naty and I think it's so wrong that all these stupid children hate on her. Luckily they are all to stupid to know that she opens boxes send to her live on stream, that could have catastrophic consequences. HOW CAN WE STOP THIS INFORMATION TO REACH THE PDP ARMY OF 9 YEAR OLDS?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 09.23.18.png (692x638, 260K)

> (You)
>In this dancing game during Hips Dont Lie By Shakira featuring Wycleaf Jean youtube.com/watch?v=DUT5rEU6pqM you would note that the virtual dancing sprite whilst placing showing the hands on the hips Alinity with exaggerated motions directs them to her own crouch.

Here is the link to the video instead twitter.com/Melody_Mizu/status/979505764388823040

Belagio you don't get much (you)s but I appreciate your work

Pewds!!! Destroy the twitch thots once and for all... they are degenerate cam whores taking away vulnerable little Billy's allowance

Poor guy, women uses him then divorces him then he has to pay money to her. This is why feminism is bad.

If the ultimate goal is to shut her down and have her deported I'm on board.