I know this post could be dumb to some but I'm being honest when ask if there are any pictures or videos about aliens...

I know this post could be dumb to some but I'm being honest when ask if there are any pictures or videos about aliens or anything related that is not some clearly faked or stupid conspiracies. I'd ask /x/ but I feel that Jow Forums is more knowledgeable and may have something good to say or even post. Pics would be great but anythibg related is fine, any stories, or anything that happened and is not well known.

Attached: alien-head-ufo-extraterrestrial-et-decal.jpg (800x800, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www21.zippyshare.com/v/1SdBg65P/file.html
vimeo.com/64866977
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=R7-SBC_U_Ps
my.mixtape.moe/qaicie.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=pfR18lm4ADs
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/SearchPhotos/photo.pl?mission=STS088&roll=724&frame=65
youtube.com/watch?v=GDeDbeEf0kA
youtube.com/watch?v=zP5PqPdTyOI
youtube.com/watch?v=IAzkbrarVWk
youtube.com/watch?v=eWeFjN0PcBA
youtube.com/watch?v=UXCS_7CIP0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you really want to know the truth about aliens without any bullshit, read this:
www21.zippyshare.com/v/1SdBg65P/file.html

Attached: grey Indiana 1985 SMALL.png (244x364, 101K)

>Jow Forums is more knowledgeable
>american logic
>the absolute state of
Hey user - no one can post the [[[real]]] one here caus' it'll shut down all the internets

Attached: 4chanPOL.jpg (451x552, 124K)

Sage

>anything related
That includes other sites or info on other sites

>(((aliens)))

Attached: 1526426668989.jpg (288x402, 76K)

Is there some code word we use? Will the CIA spy on me for saying that word on here?

Who is that in that pic
Looks like an early hominid

No, I was implying that the whole alien bit is just a cover for kikes and their usual activities. Notice how the alien agenda, nwo agenda, and kike messianic agenda are all the same. A one world government centered around Israel.

Grey heads or Aliens are not real brainlet. The first Grey head was wrote in fiction by H.G Well in 1893 'The man in the millionth year' and then later in his book in 1898. All UFOs are Military prototypes and secret tech. We've had drones since 1917, and by 1936 the RAF Queen Bee planes could fly hundreds of miles without a pilot and drop bombs. All the UFOs from classic renaissance paitings are infact religious iconography, like cardinal's hats (which look like Ufos) or glowing clouds representing god in the cloud.

I used to be a believer spent years reading everything, theres nothing coming to anally probe you Im afraid unless you're on Grindr.

Attached: militaryUFOs.jpg (1157x965, 881K)

there's also the fact that disc shaped UFOs were invented in fiction in the 1920s see pic. Before then the only UFOs reported were mainly cigar shaped which was indicative of the airships of the time.
Also failed to mention see interesting tech like the disc shaped Pye Wacket a remote guided disc shaped missile. In 2005 BAE had a working prototypes of the Cormorant a drone which could be launched from a submarines flying around in a group and then returned back to subs.

Attached: comicBook1920s.jpg (220x298, 41K)

German Drone Disc shaped.

Attached: as6-6.jpg (440x276, 26K)

bluebeam
its their last roll of the dice
when it happens, remember its not real

>asks for pic of alien
>OP included pic of alien
Kys retard

Pye wacket, just one of the disc shaped missile developed by private companies. People will say, "well how come Generals didnt know about these tech and referred to UFOs as being real in the 1950s ?"

I dont think every 4star General, knows everything about every weapons program or prototype in production, it has always been compartmentalized. I bet there are prototypes in production today at Lockheed or BAE, that nobody except the people who work there know about. It has always been sensitive intellectual property and engineering that has needed closely protected from faliing into the hands of competitors.

Attached: pyeWacket.jpg (268x188, 8K)

Picture with what appears to be UFO in this renaissance painting is infact a Cardinal's hat, as any serious art historian will tell you, especially in a painting depicting a religious scene or commissioned by the church.

There is zero evidence to support alien ufos. The best 'researchers' in the industry and shills like Steven Greer who previously sold UFO conjuring trips to the gullible punters -who signed NDAs before going. Or, new people like Tom De Longe who seems to be chasing after investment.

What you see on Youtube, I would look at as purely UFO -entertainment, it's fun thinking they're real, in the LARP sense, but in reality if you actually start believing in them, I suggest you've spent not enough time looking at the other side of the argument.

Attached: Beaune_arazzo2.jpg (632x443, 85K)

I'm having fun today posting asshole don't make them post the pic and shut the site down again nigger that's selfish

Well OP clearly shitted and ran. Nice.

But did it though? It was probably a coincidence and people now believe the meme. Did you see it? Do you honestly think a space nigga would be wondering around in the desert and someone just grabbed the chance to take a kodak moment with it? Really?

If so, do you want to buy a airport?

33 scientists have recently claimed that cephalopods are alien species.

Attached: 1509919386994.png (860x650, 60K)

Yes as reported in the media. But it's not quite that is it when you read the journals, it's referring to the Cambrian explosion or trickle as it may have happened slower than we think and helped by panspermia. Also pretty sure Octopuses and squids are flying drones.

Sorry, what are you asking for precisely?

vimeo.com/64866977

I saw the catalog image and saved it but it saved distorted it lost its clarity but the skin and eyes I will always remember

The truth is not OUT there. It's IN there.

Attached: image.png (214x235, 9K)

Saturn? Kek!

>I saw the catalog image and saved it but it saved distorted it lost its clarity

How? Never heard of that, did you save it as a binary string or something.

emocelew r u

Attached: 2.jpg (4103x4096, 1.46M)

what is that?

>these creatures will be everywhere once all the Zika microcephaly kids reach adulthood

what image

as above so below, as within so without
Its all the same my Swedish friend

Attached: 1483666412760.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

know the UFO thing is a cover up for weapons and aircraft that must be kept secret from competition. However, those are made up cover ups that prove nothing on alien life. YouTube videos and everything else we can watch about the subject is pure entertainment, and clearly people write books, snd claim all kinds of bs to make $. So my reason for the thread is to try and obtain something that is not the bs, I dont expect to get full answer or find alien life but any info would been nice.

Check. But dig deeper, they've hijacked all the symbols.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94&feature=youtu.be

Gay

Ok, you sound young, or maybe you're not. My advice, do look into it but there's nothing interesting, and certainly not one shred of evidence to support UFOs in the alien sense.

Scottish 'hacker' / autist Gary Mckinnon said he easily got into NASA's servers and saw pictures etc of UFOs. Without going into a long winded write up, I was following a conservation from some Server / IT Ops guys I cant remember the forum, but they ripped him to pieces and essentially called him out for being a LARPer when it came to the alien stuff he claimed to see.

It may well have been that he ran into a honeypot, but it's grotesquely unlikely the US is running a secret space force, with multiple ships etc as he claimed with the space ship to space ship transfers.

The guy was also an autist/aspergers, how many LARPers come on here and make stuff up all the time. The fact he said he was originally looking for Free Energy devices straight away threw up a red flag for me, as there's no such thing other than what we call renewable energy.

Attached: falconHTV-2.jpg (634x330, 56K)

We know you are, Grinder Britain

>no one cares about the only actual pic posted in the entire thread
you guys are fucking beyond help

He's asking for a picture of a real alien that's not a conspiracy or faked. It's like me asking for a real picture of a unicorn! It cant be done, because Aliens arent real.

>my reason for the thread is to try and obtain something that is not the bs, I dont expect to get full answer or find alien life but any info would been nice.
OP is clearly 13, and thinks we are sitting on a treasure trove of alien info.

-nobody tell him anything.
-we must not compromise ourselves again.

youtube.com/watch?v=R7-SBC_U_Ps

Attached: lam.jpg (726x1196, 118K)

Yea I am not telling you about the ufo's or greys you have to earn it with the odd ball shit you will find out first.

Attached: nijjm.png (1278x602, 432K)

>compromise ourselves
And I'm the 13yo
I'd perfer to be called 13yo than sound like a false conspiracie nut

burn in hell flames you pedo alister crowley

Second thread in catalog saw it and shit my pants right clicked save picture was refreshing catalog for a new thread to start

He likely is, but the thought that "Aliens" are really demons is quite fitting.

I am But It would take a three page document for me to speak out anything I learned while at work getting approved.

THANK ME LATER, FRIEND
my.mixtape.moe/qaicie.webm

Nobody cares OP.

If aliens were real you would have social marxists, Feminists and Zionists fighting for their rights and starting exo-political movements for money and to further break down national identities, cultures and border.

The SETI WOW signal which was interesting has now been explained to a satisfactory standard. There is literally nothing out there other than what can be explained as natural phenomena, military tech, or people's imagination or lack of proper discernment.

You can spend years looking into this and come out feeling more frustrated by the lack of critical thinking by the so called UFO truthers. Also John Podesta, believes in UFOs; enough said.

that was a joke.

Ays are prolly real but a lot of the rumours are misinfo brought into the community by feds meant to throw off the guys that hang out at air bases.

Watch Mirage Men. This guy basically brags about lying to the UFO community.

youtube.com/watch?v=pfR18lm4ADs

Do you still have it? Have you tried converting into binary and back?

eol.jsc.nasa.gov/SearchPhotos/photo.pl?mission=STS088&roll=724&frame=65

i am waiting for an explanation

"discarded blanket"

That's what everyone says about that one at least.

I see you don't like fun.

It's fucked and never have I seen it posted again

>"discarded blanket"
yep. Why would you suddenly believe it was aliens or anything other than aliens. We have not one credible slither of truth for aliens.

Jow Forums tried a collective effort to summon UFOs in 2015 but it ended up badly. Someone died. It was called the "space sperm" project.

We got some video of things like these
youtube.com/watch?v=GDeDbeEf0kA

Attached: 1499589090655.jpg (480x454, 33K)

Really there is a big black curtain with guys behind it with guns that are extensively trained in combat. People have worked many years with clearance to look behind the curtain but never do. Some would just rather not know. Ufo's over Moscow is one of the coolest ufo vids you might be able to find.

Also it won't post says it contains embedded info

Bro it can be fixed. If you still have it you should upload it somewhere or send me an email.

Attached: fixJPG.jpg (780x713, 153K)

this guy is shilling so hard itt

Is this the one user?

Attached: ayylmaao.png (294x209, 132K)

It was probably a NSA thing, to track someone, or dirty paedos Captain Picard. I dont think it was Ayys.

>this guy is shilling so hard
Oh, you got me. I give up. This is what your tax dollars are providing, shills like me to stop you from knowing the truth. That aliens are coming trillions of miles from alpha centuri to probe your tight little rectum. How did you know user? I mean it's such a perilous journey for them too, and to think often they crash, on their sacred mission to sodomize you.

Attached: 1523596337081.jpg (500x530, 49K)

I dont know? You tell me. Doesnt look real either. Does it to you?

This footage from Quebec looks pretty authentic and no one's "debunked" it yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=zP5PqPdTyOI

The Phoenix Lights is still the most convincing footage ever recorded. There was no way to SHUT IT DOWN since literally thousands of people witnessed it, so the only thing they could do was ridicule them.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAzkbrarVWk

The army recorded an UFO landing in Holloman but they only released these 2 short clips.

youtube.com/watch?v=eWeFjN0PcBA

>Why would you suddenly believe it was aliens or anything other than aliens
well i guess i cant argue with that

>This footage from Quebec looks pretty authentic and no one's "debunked" it yet.
Has it been tested and by whom?
Also nobody has debunked Bertrand Russell's teapot around Jupiter either.
If aliens were real do you not think the Elite would use them as a means of furthering their control over the earth?

No yellowish skin black eyes

I've never seen any that looked real but I think this was one everyone was making a fuss over awhile back so I saved it
Hope you find it user, I'd like to see it

Looks like a drone to me user. Considering we've had drones since 1917 the first was a full sized radio plane and planes capable of flying hundreds of miles and dropping bombs without a pilot in 1936 e.g Queen Bees. I think most that ufos likes this are 100% military tech.

There's many different entities here on earth, learn how to astral project and you'll see them. You can also discover things from outside the planet, but that's a loong way

If aliens were real Jow Forums would know about it, with 30million unique visitors a month, and it be a place where 'lies come to die' i.e. sorting the wheat from the chaff, we would work it out quite quick.

This user is clearly nuts and from /x/

>I'd ask /x/ but I feel that Jow Forums is more knowledgeable
fuck off to /x/ faggot
ayylmaos are not politics and there's nothing stopping Jow Forums and /x/ from sharing users

>is not well known.
OK but you won't like it.
Imagine being able to control the pest population on this planet.
Let's use ants as an example.
How would you best do it?
What's the most efficient way?
There are several potential avenues we could go down but let's assume we decide to genetically engineer the ant colonies so that they will regulate themselves forever with minimal intervention.
We go in and manipulate the genes of a few so that whenever an ant colony risks growing too large or successful a subset of ants will go into action and cripple the colony to cause it's collapse.

That's the Earth and you're the ant.

The ufo Moscow incident is a part of history. Referred to by a Russian leader as unknown flying spaghetti monsters. youtube.com/watch?v=UXCS_7CIP0c

What i was trying to say is that because of the large distance between us, the way the aliens travel to earth is via another dimension or the ether, so if you enter that state you may see them. You have obviously no experience, so you call me crazy. It's like explaining how a television works to a cat.

...post a screenshot then, larper

>That's the Earth and you're the ant.
Nice sci-fi.
Yawn

>so you call me crazy. It's like explaining how a television works to a cat.
Dont explain to me user how you can travel to other dimensions from you bedroom. You should tell the military, the Government, any scientific journal they would love to know.

You'll be rich!
Good luck.

Attached: x.jpg (763x561, 41K)

Attached: x2.jpg (802x600, 42K)

"belgium 1989 ufo"
google it and have fun

Starting to feel a little dizzy looking at those

Attached: x2-1.jpg (1034x610, 46K)

Woah dude I'm having SO much fun with this google search

Attached: x_01.jpg (1034x610, 45K)

>"My dog has no nose!"
>"That guy is odd."

Attached: gdfgrty.jpg (207x279, 26K)

Most humans are too mentally weak and undeveloped to remember when these guys visit them.

Yes we know about Bob, fake and gay.

>"belgium 1989 ufo"
Sounds like US military tech prototypes. See anything over the last 30 years all could match it.

>Woah dude I'm having SO much fun with this google search
Im still using hypercard.

Most humans are too mentally weak and undeveloped to remember when these guys visit them.
That is not a nice way to talk about the mental health nurses. .

Attached: Cypher-UAV.jpg (394x347, 19K)

police and military confirmed ufo sightings

btw a few years later excactly the same happened in UK

oh shit, thy posted it! user posted it!
do we run in circles now?

The weakest minded go on the attack to defend their mental state of denial.

>Sounds like US military tech prototypes. See anything over the last 30 years all could match it.

no. these things could stop in midair and accelerate from 0 to over 900 in just 1 second and they didn't made any sound and they had a strong magnetic field around them.
which 30 year old military tech fits this? not even todays tech can do this.