How often do you guys have cheat meals while cutting?

How often do you guys have cheat meals while cutting?

I only have 3 weeks to lose as much fat as possible (going on a last minute vacation), should I just skip cheat meals?

Attached: nungamer.png (1024x768, 1.29M)

Yes. Also don't get so fucking fat in the first place.

Just count your fucking calories and macros retard jesus ch rist
You can eat a cheeseburger and it isnt "cheating" if your daily calorie/macro intake is according to plan

>Hasn't even started cutting
>Already planning "cheat meals"

Ngmi

This. I eat at maintenance once every two weeks in case metabolism acclimatising is a thing.

Or do it at a deficit, who cares
Just know youre gonna have to take responsibility
If you eat that burger and now youve only got 400 calories left in the day but you need 60g of fat looks like youre just having a cup of milk and 2 scoops of whey and thats IT.

wait is this true? ive been cutting for a month and im scared i wont get my appetite back when i bulk

It's not about appetite, but rather your body thinking a reduced calorie intake is permanent and slowing its metabolism in response. Apparently there's science behind it.

this makes sense? lke for some reason its harder to lose weight when youve lost so much already

but i thought the fast and slow metabolism isnt really a thing?

Yes and no, your body EVENTUALLY will acclimate to a lower calorie intake, which is why a cheat meal every ~2 weeks isn't awful.

It's just a myth. It's common for people who are losing weight to lower their BMR through loss of body fat and potential loss of muscle. Your body doesn't magically need less calories to function just because you lower your calorie intake.

>fast and slow metabolism isnt really a thing
it is absolutely a thing. thats why you MUST do cardio.
notice every single person cutting for competition does cardio.

Zero.

you should skip cheat meals if you need to lose as much fat as possible, maybe try water fasting too

>can’t stop eating like shit
>barely eat anything just OMAD of junk food then a glass of choc milk to stay in deficit, 8 hour feeding window
>still losing weight
kek

Every day I cheat a little

I haven't lost weight in 3 years

cheat meals are for the weak. if anything you shouldn't be doing them in the first place.

about once every two-three weeks I'll have a "cheat meal"

if it did I'm sure you'd notice it
it wouldn't suddenly turn 1200 calories into 1500, but you might experience things like lethargy, brain fog, irritability, generally stuff that would deter you from spending calories.

>tfw no nun to duo queue with

Attached: 52141460_333092510663797_6790495331540103355_n.jpg (1080x619, 96K)

What do you even consider a cheat meal?

Do 1 day fasts retard