Will carnivore diet butt fuck my arteries or is it just a meme

will carnivore diet butt fuck my arteries or is it just a meme

Attached: SEC_61941821.jpg (1200x630, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IdcVypaSyuU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wlVMFxu55qE
youtube.com/watch?v=z3_6G8Hduwk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/30630542/
youtube.com/watch?v=b__cW2CCOeM
archive.org/details/ConvictConditioning_201602
youtube.com/watch?v=xv4vGQgEOAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its a meme meat doesnt do shit to your arteries especially raw meat

There’s not even a significant amount of evidence indicating arteries even exist or are different from veins

It's a meme, saturated fats are perfectly safe to eat and the lipid hypothesis is outdated junk science.

It's just a meme, arteries don't even have butts that can be fucked.

What the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: 1431847153174.jpg (553x351, 22K)

Carnivore and raw meat are both memes but meat & sat fat is okay to eat as long as you don't combine them with refined carbs

Both things are bullshit. Stop reading memes.

This post is bullshit. Stop reading Jow Forums OP

Carnivore diet almost rots the brain as fast as veganism, pity the fool

> Medical consensus say yes
> Youtube celebrities say no
Guess which one the zoomers pic

> Both do nothing, but one especially does nothing
Traps and gentlemen I give you your average carnie

youtu.be/IdcVypaSyuU

Sv3rige isn’t carnivore, he’s raw only, he still eats fruits and honey

> low test
> prediabetic
> only gets bloodwork done when joe fucking rogan says it might be a good idea
Jow Forums diet

Inform yourself, I can see you're trying to break free from the NPC realm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wlVMFxu55qE

> Over an hour long
> Begs for money
> No list of references at end of video or in description
Yup, it's a Bart Kay production

>Yup, it's a Bart Kay production
The references are in the video though

>begs for money
And? He's trying to make youtube his full time job, I don't see you complaining about vegan youtubers setting up a patreon

>No list of references at end of video or in description
What? You think people should seriously put the whole video on the description? Why even make a video then you moron? You know what goyim? You can go fuck yourself

No evidence for such a claim exists.

For instance OP, fat is the weakest of any macro capable of destroying your body, because its the least able to molest blood sugar levels, the least insulinogenic, and its the primary energetic medium the body is naturally evolved to utilize. In Biochemistry this is known thanks to the Citric Acid Cycle involving the fatty acid Acetyl-CoA.

Carbohydrate metabolism is causal of diabetes, and if you've looked up the disease pathology of this energy disorder it bleeds into the degenerations of all things in the human body, including cardiovascular disease(CVD). Better said CVD is a result of a chronic energy disorder via carbohydrate metabolism.

No evidence for such a claim exists

"Medical consensus" means nothing in science. Either there is an inference that satisfies the 9-10 Bradford Hill Criteria for Causality or there isn't. As it stands, there is zero evidence for such a claim made by the "establishment consensus".

Not unless you think some conspiratard theory built on loose associations is "evidence".

How to spot very low IQ. Total and Free testosterone values are different and the values change during the day. Clearly if the guy can deadlift 500+ and perform at an elite level of athleticism for his age, he's using his testosterone efficiently.

> prediabetic

How to spot low IQ yet again. Diabetics are (a) obese(Type II) (b) suffer an inflammatory auto-immune condition which hinders Beta cell insulin production(Type I). He's still has very high insulin sensitivity and he's not obese.

Carnivore diet being the least inflammatory of all diets is the least efficient for turning someone into a fat diabetic. You wouldn't know that because you're likely a retard who listens to "Dr" Gregor who is himself an industry shill and a pathological liar, propagandist.

Attached: 1562031398583.png (571x480, 268K)

> The references are in the video though
He cites two papers mid-video but the rest of his statements (so an hours worth) are completely unreferenced. If a video of this length was a serious presentation in an academic setting he'd be expected to provide upwards of 50 references.

> And? He's trying to make youtube his full time job, I don't see you complaining about vegan youtubers setting up a patreon
There's a difference between a request at the start/finish of a video and effectively punctuating each sentence with a donation request.

>are completely unreferenced
He assumes you can read a phisiology book since what's he's saying for the mist part is basic knowledge you learn in textbooks

it will fuck your asshole. You will get diarrhea all of the time. Fiber is helpful to ensure you do not shit your pants.

>If a video of this length was a serious presentation in an academic setting he'd be expected to provide upwards of 50 references
And why do you think a youtube video should be an academic presentation? Are you seriously that dense to not understand his audience's goal? If you want a serious academic work search his curriculum

>There's a difference between a request at the start/finish of a video and effectively punctuating each sentence with a donation request.
And? Are you some type of communist? Do you hate that people want money to be able to fuel their activities?

>muh arteries
a sedentary lifestyle, tobacco usage, and alcoholism will do more damage to your arteries than meat ever will

>phisiology
Christ

I don't think I'l ever understand the mentality of this new carnivore fad.
I mean, your body, not mine.
But jesus dude use some common sense and vary your diet.
You'll regret it when you're in the prime of your life and you find out you've given yourself colon cancer because of a meme

8/10

> And why do you think a youtube video should be an academic presentation? Are you seriously that dense to not understand his audience's goal? If you want a serious academic work search his curriculum
He presents himself as a serious academic and posts hour long talks where he claims to refute the scientific consensus. The lack of referencing for his fringe opinion/argument tells me a lot as to why he no longer works in academia.

> And? Are you some type of communist? Do you hate that people want money to be able to fuel their activities?
The man is a snake oil salesmen after a buck. He knows his audience are the ketard/carnie Jow Forumstier crowd which is why he tells them what they want to hear with a (weak under examination) veneer of legitimacy.

It is also is why he now begging for money so he can discuss as he puts it “the man made climate change theory” (aka he is going to align with the Jow Forums view and “debunk” it). Which is odd because he often cites his training in physiology and biology as why he should be see as an expert on nutrition but has absolutely no formal education that is relevant to climate change.

TL:DR - Bart Kay is a lolcow no-one should take seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=z3_6G8Hduwk

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/30630542/
> In conclusion, diets low in carbohydrate and high in fat and/or protein, regardless of the sources of protein and fat, were not associated with higher levels of CAC

>The lack of referencing for his fringe opinion/argument tells me a lot as to why he no longer works in academia.
You mean because he finished his contract time?

Holy shit this thread finally made me quit Jow Forums. Bye.

>The man is a snake oil salesmen after a buck. He knows his audience are the ketard/carnie Jow Forumstier crowd which is why he tells them what they want to hear with a (weak under examination) veneer of legitimacy.
>It is also is why he now begging for money so he can discuss as he puts it “the man made climate change theory” (aka he is going to align with the Jow Forums view and “debunk” it). Which is odd because he often cites his training in physiology and biology as why he should be see as an expert on nutrition but has absolutely no formal education that is relevant to climate change.
You didnt answer the question though
> And? Are you some type of communist? Do you hate that people want money to be able to fuel their activities?

>TL:DR - Bart Kay is a lolcow no-one should take seriously
Strange since he debunks every vegan youtuber out there that spouts references like you want
youtube.com/watch?v=b__cW2CCOeM

> Contract wasn’t renewed
> Couldn’t get a new teaching gig anywhere else in the UK so had to leave the country
> Returns to NZ where no-one will employ him
> Now a professional begger on his youtube channel where he tells people who unironically describe themselves as “alt-right” what they want to hear about their meme diet.
Depressing/10

Until he can provide sources for his meme arguments he has debunked no-one.

>Until he can provide sources for his meme arguments
>he needs to provide sources to back basic statistics knowledge
Fuck, do you need sources to take a shit too?

No evidence for such a claim exists

Post mechanisms of CVD caused by fatty acids.

>we will never see this retard post one because they don't exist

The truth is we don’t really know. We’re in the same hole as the dietary guidelines sit in. Companies who wanted you to eat sugar instead of fat demonized fat and funded bullshit studies. Now sugar is basically the worst thing you can eat while fats are known to be good.
So monisaturated fats and cholesterol? Well companies selling statins have done the same thing there. To the point they want as many as possible to be prediabetic or ‘at risk’ for heart disease and sell you meds instead of lifestyle changes.

Main problem is cohort studies are incredibly bad material. The reporting is wrong, the noted food intakes are wrong the study groups are too small or too narrow.
Ideally you want a completely locked and monitored study controlling all dietary i take and noting them accurately. There have been like 4 major such studies in nutrition.

This is incredibly soft science. A simple question like ‘if you eat a fat rich diet but you’re low bodyweight and working out, are the effects on lipids the same’ is just unknown.

There is a link to heart disease but it’s not established what it really is. Is it more important that people with shit diets are also lazy and overweight? Maybe.

>meat entering your colon with veggies, fruit, or grains
>colon is ok
>meat entering your colon alone
>causes cancer

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Beef, Dairy and Egg industry also spend a ton of money funding studies to prove fat is good. So it not like all the money is going towards one side.

Saturated fat is worse than sugar.

Sugar is bad for your teeth, but saturated fat is bad for your heart.

Imagine being this retarded

No one has claimed this

vegetables are low key trash. not eating fruit or honey is retarded tho

His implication is meat only causes colon cancer

>you WILL eat the bug sugar juice

>just eat a little less carbs to be healthier
>NO I MUST EAT RAW ROTTING MEAT AND SPEND $60 ON MEAT EVERY SINGLE DAY

k ek

No, it is strongly linked to cancer, but whether if it causes cancer is debatable, correlation is not causation.
Nutrition science is really not that great.

I imagine he meant that carnivore diet = more meat consumption to meet calorie demands. And that’s more exposure to a carcinogen.

>Saturated fat is worse than sugar.
Why is it in breast milk but sugar isn't?

Yeah, that makes a lot more sense, though I think for some people because the mechanics of the carcinogens and how they induce cancer is not known, then hence it is not causation, only correlation.

>mfw its been 2days of eating raw meat
>1week of drinking raw milk
>1week of eating a chunk of raw butter prepared in the farm I buy my milk
>tomorrow Ill buy some raw goat cheese
>will have so mega pure raw honey soon, forgot the bottle at moms house
>performance at the gym are good, Im progressing on all lifts except OHP while cutting on OMAD

who here /sv3rige/ ?

Attached: 1568394850443.jpg (356x429, 14K)

eating raw cheese and local raw honey gives me a buzz like I'm taking a drug

explain this "buzz" in few words

How is meat a carcinogen?

after a few months of OMAD I swear food gives me such a high now, full body buzz that still keeps me feeling good all night eating ~3000 calories in 3 hrs, no hunger pangs too which is nice

>saturated fat is bad for your heart
There is absolutely no evidence of this though.

I'd love to try this but I'm not a literal billionaire, and there is no access to this shit where I live anyway. Local grass fed free range wild caught pasture raised raw unpasteurized organic blah blah whatever shit is so insanely fucking expensive. I make 65k/yr and I hunt and fish and I still can't pull this off. You're looking at like $10-20 a lb for everything you eat, and eating 2-4lbs of this shit every day. So at a minimum you're looking at $600/month, but realistically it's more like $2000+. I don't believe you fuckers arent larping.

Im omad with fewer cals and I still feel the hunger
Maybe you are eating the perfect amlunt of cals and your body is tling you keep going

Raw cow milk is literally cheaper than grocery shop if you buy directly at the farm 1€ the liter, 2€60 a liter of goat milk, raw butter is the same price as pasteurized garbage shit from the grocery
Meat from the butcher is almost the same price as the shittiest pieces from the grocery, 9.99 at the grocery, 12.99 from the butcher, but it's most likely not the best beef you can get, hence the price
I got 1kg of raw honey for €6 in Portugal from an old lady doing this thing in her garden
So I eat for €4 of meat a day, 0.50€ for the milk, not counting the butter and the honey since it last longer, cheeses are a bit expensive, fruits cost almost nothing because I need carbs for working out
Tldr around 5€ a day eating very good quality products is not expensive, seems like living in burger land doesn't only have perks

>Sugar is bad for your teeth, but saturated fat is bad for your heart.

Is that your opinion?

>A bunch of professional vegans told me....

Attached: 1567713765192.jpg (579x405, 78K)

>Meat is strongly linked to cancer

By who?

>Many many professional vegans and other anti-meat advocates and paid-off shills for the sugar wheat and corn industries.

I see.

Attached: 1566465205282.jpg (702x910, 114K)

Attached: 1559657396594.png (1280x800, 1.66M)

I don't live in Portugal and the prices for what little of this stuff is available are fucking nuts. Like $20 for a dozen eggs if they're pasture raised. Forget about honey. I don't need or want the sugar anyway but the prices are fucking nuts, like $30 for a little 8oz mason jar at the farmers market. No one sells raw dairy here at all, and all the cows and chicken are raised entirely on grains anyway.

Only eating meat is about as retarded as being vegan, maybe more so

Why can't people just eat a balanced diet, it isn't difficult and is in line with our evolutionary biology, jesus

Aee you from NYC or a big city?

Nobody eats only meat, there's dairy and fruits involved too
If your "Balanced diet" include pasta rice bread and shit like that you have something to learn

Soon you will learn everything is but a meme mu friendo

Raw eaters itt, is it normal to feel some light disconfort later in the day after eating raw meat raw milk and raw butter?
I hate like 8h ago 300gr of raw meat, some goat milk and something like 20gr of butter in one meal
Don't the butter slow digestion something like that?

Are you sure that's not "hunger?" And follow Shawn Baker plan A- "find what works for you."

Maybe if you are chomping down huge amounts of butter it's too rich for your system. Back off on the butter and don't worry about fasting until you are comfortable with the new primal diet...

if you do carnivore or keto just make sure not too eat sugar or alot of carbs. maybe a bit of broccoli or spinach every day at most. def no more than 20g of fiber. if you are going for weight loss anyway.

this, I want to believe in carnivore, but I dont like sv3rige, I dont like Tufano, I dont like Baker, I wish there was more youtube carnivores

I forgot to add that I consume some fruit, today I hate a whole pineapple
Im fasting for 3month or so I believe it is not hunger but it might be since it happen in bed 8hours later, I believe digestion occurs before. I will reduce the butter and see how it goes, or remplace it with cheese one day or two
It's hard for me to quit omad because it's a part of my life now, it feels good I sleep well and I still have a bit of fat to lose, but nothing crazy

Meat of the matter, deogen, ramtan true, or go back and watch the old ajonus wonderplanets vids.

Also Bart Kay and haleman.

Attached: 1559680936792.png (720x1220, 779K)

Is the dude working out?
Tbh all raw meat eaters are pretty lean

IDK what to say about the pineapples lol. Make sure you get enough fat, not just the lean cuts of beef. Eat cheese, creme, whatever it takes to get your fat intake up. The raw milk is great. Make suremthe steaks are raw or rare too.

You can ask Bart Kay and haleman questions on their Livestreams.

Raw meat eaters starting with milkjar actually preach against working out, they say it reduces longevity.

Sverige agrees, but works out anyway, for various reasons and he's open about it.

I like Vegtable Polices workout routine, only doing convict conditioning, I found a copy of the book on a archive site archive.org/details/ConvictConditioning_201602

Honestly it depends on how you go about it. Thing is, no matter how you eat, there are risks. It's just the nature of the thing. That being said, energy will be a lot harder to come by and you need to make sure you eat enough fat throughout the day to offset the amount of protein you're eating. Go for fattier cuts of meat if you can.

Im sure I can find that creme thingy but I can't have the name in French for some reasons, is it called raw creme?

You're like a literal brain dead retard with no real opinion or knowledge of your own. You say "just eat a balanced diet" as if those words mean anything at all. We all know for a fact you dont know what a balanced diet would be either.

Why even add to the conversation by essentially saying nothing? Are you also so retarded that you lack any self awareness? Are you so retarded that you cant even comprehend how worthless your opinion is?

I hate that people this brain dead and empty exist and get to share in public discourse.

Sorry idk I just eat the normal pasturized stuff here, the good raw stuff is hard to find. Technically called "sour creme"

Sour cream seem to be different than the regular raw cream tho
Will ask the grill at the farm Monday if they have some

Oh no, I see zero peer reviewed studies extolling the virtue of the carnivore diet in your post. I guess I will just take your word for it. No reason to rush to shawn baker's twitter to bail you out sweetie. He doesn't have them either.

Can someone make a list of the all the professional sport athletes, bodybuilders, strongmen, and weightlifters that follow the carnivore diet?

Zach Bitter (who still eats carbs for his races but has hopped on the hype bandwagon of the newest diet fad).

>2 cigarettes entering your lungs
>lungs are ok
>20 cigarettes entering your lungs
>lung cancer

???????????????

He eats fruits so not a true carnivore diet. It's an Aajonus Vanderplanitz diet

Lot of "peer reviewed studies" proving how "healthy" the vegan diet is....

"Proving'

Attached: 1563045631802.png (1280x800, 992K)

Lol you have to give him money on patreon just to be in his friends list.

Bart Kay is highly experienced and qualified, now he's trying to make a living dispensing information to basically us, it's legit to support him.

His hillarious videos where he wrecks vegan shills are free. Just enjoy them if you don't want to support Uncle Bart that's fine, but at least give him the views and maybe a sub on Jewtube...

youtube.com/watch?v=xv4vGQgEOAc

funny thread.
lots of memes, lots of disinformation, lots of retards.

eating only meat is fine, just make sure your main meat is a ruminant animal, such as beef, because it has more complete nutrition and better fat profile.
for youtubes I like Shawn Baker and his podcast, Human Performance Outliers.
sverige is good for memes. he's on primal diet, not carnivore, although he's even starting to distance himself from Aajonus a bit now.
I think optimal diets are either zero carb with enough protein for gluconeogenesis, not the bullshit keto macros, or an omnivore diet with well timed carbs around workouts. everything else is a cope by people not being objective about reality. diet is largely a cultural thing, and embedded in you in a very young age.