FPH - Fat people Hate

Had a good workout today but had to stop myself from bingeing on Mexican food tonight, I need visual reminders why I shouldn't do this.

Attached: thanks for fighting for this, gramps.jpg (750x673, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JDzlhW3XTM
youtube.com/watch?v=AccHMLyk_cw
youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es
youtube.com/watch?v=bzlYyhh3X0w
shiroioji.livejournal.com/114944.html
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/09/19/business/instagram-posts-cosmetic-surgery-diet-products-trnd/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=657P7N-J0jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Got dragged in WalMart by a woman today.

Holy shit.
The worst part though was the definitely ambulatory college negresses riding in motorized scooters yelling to each other from separate aisles.

Where's the full video of this?

It’s ok to be weak, but it’s unacceptable to not improve.

Attached: 88570465-5B47-4514-9F4F-496372C8F8F5.jpg (400x546, 107K)

>homosapiens

Attached: 03DDF9E9-F5CF-4B01-AC55-869C90CF2056.jpg (633x581, 71K)

His loser, doe eyed look of surrender and "please pity me :(" makes me want to stab him

Attached: 1551712739461.png (366x401, 69K)

I feel honestly sorry for fat people its like i cant hate them they are like puppies i just cant do it.

Now don't try to kid me, mancub
I'll make a deal with you
What I desire is man's red fire
To make my dream come true

Attached: King-louie-in-the-jungle-book-720P-wallpaper.jpg (657x1035, 408K)

I got ginger pubes, I'm all the fire u need bby

bhsp

Your sympathy is severely misplaced. Look up Steven Assanti.

OH SCOOBY DO
I WANNA BE LIKE YOUHOHOHO SHOOBITY DO
youtube.com/watch?v=9JDzlhW3XTM

Attached: oh yeah.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

Deep down he acts like that because he hates his body thats what i think

youtube.com/watch?v=AccHMLyk_cw

Mexican street vendor

Based "samaritans" poster

Fucker looks like carl from jimmy neutron but black

The state of his body is the result of his own poor decisions and lack of self control. He leeches off of those around him by annoying them until they get so sick of his bitching and moaning that they give him what he wants. People have tried to help him. He’s made it abundantly clear that he has no intention of improving himself, and would rather sit on his fat ass and have everything in life handed to him, all the while spitting in the faces of those offering to help. People like Assanti do not deserve sympathy. They are not children who need to be coddled, and will only use your pity to achieve their own gluttonous desires. I sincerely hope you never have the misfortune of having a personal relationship with a fat person. Your view of them seems incredibly naive, and you’d be an easy target for someone like Assanti to emotionally manipulate into being an enabler.

Attached: CA0E589B-3743-4372-A08E-42477943FA1C.jpg (499x500, 21K)

this fat nigger is coping so hard by trying to stand out as much as he can

>watching MLB, dodgers are playing at home
>they keep cutting to the crowd
>every single hispanic there is overweight and short
were hispanics always this fucking fat?

Attached: 234234.jpg (2048x1289, 430K)

Attached: 3455253.jpg (1200x800, 184K)

Hispanics are pretty much only fat in the US

Attached: A8s41EE.jpg (952x960, 75K)

they are breeding them to be the next slave class. you can't have them going to far.
>btw im mexican

Attached: 1550266049988.jpg (615x738, 96K)

"It's ok to..." is like some trigger phrase for bugbrains. It's ok to be weak, it's ok to be ugly, it's ok to be alone, it's ok to be stupid, it's ok to be crippled, it's ok to be in constant suffering.

You know Mexico has a higher obesity rate than the US, right? Latinos are universally fat as fuck

native american populations have a hard time acclimating to western diets
Latinos are more native mixed than US whites, particularly central americans

You see the same with natives and pacific islanders. They aren’t used to eating modern western diets with lots of grains. Their genes make it so they can’t process it as well, samw with alcohol which is why natives have such a problem with alcohol

It’s not a race thing, it’s just that these populations haven’t has as much exposure and their epigenetics haven’t had time to adapt.
Like how euros tend to be more lactose tolerant (it’s actually a mutation/adaptation) than other populations cause they were the ones that started eating rotten milks i.e. cheese and yoghurt.

These things are goblina factories. The children that they have, which they typically have as a single mother, turn out to be even fatter and uglier than they are. The cycle just perpetuates.

i need documentaries LINK ME DOCUMENTARIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

For him standing out is easier than standing up

Every time I'm tired after work and don't feel like going to the gym, I come to Jow Forums and browse /fph/ until get the motivation to go.

Attached: 1530572092867.png (957x1224, 408K)

I wish fatties were the worst I had to deal with in the market. I can't buy groceries without being assaulted by tweaker hobos.

I feel sorry for the ones who know they fucked up. The ones who try to normalize their insanity and promote it to others and children deserve to be hated.

luckily birth rates for hispanics are plummeting like crazy

>native american populations have a hard time acclimating to western diets
WHITE FOOD BE RAYCISS

Oh fuck, that pic's tragic.

She's probably all fucked up in the head from being sexually abused by Hollywood Jews.

oh no... how will she ever recover having to do absolutely nothing and living the best possible life a human could have

just by the virtue of having a hole between her legs and not having been fat

Attached: ass backwards.png (720x1106, 644K)

There’s a tremendous amount of sadness in its eyes, I don’t think it believes what it’s been told to say.

Attached: 1535124601179.jpg (1037x825, 184K)

We're got some ace detectives in these threads.

Attached: 1566328030922.png (1192x446, 122K)

Checked, based, and redpilled.

Unironically my favourite movie song of all time. Whenever I comes on I’m compelled to sing and dance along

Attached: 1559201218612.jpg (750x1661, 118K)

What

Attached: Dafuck.gif (245x140, 759K)

do you live in the mad max universe? why are hobos beating you up at the grocery store?

Attached: 8b1d73040054229ca19a0f3d81e392021587472537fb2e7d7a65b93c7476caa8.jpg (500x375, 27K)

>mom's mexican friend comes over for a visit
>she used to look decent but like most latinas hit the wall fucking hard in her 30s
>mid 60s now and having mobility issues from weight
>drinks too much eats too much
>always wears nice perfume and smells good though
>bought special detachable shower head
>mom didn't want to bother installing it
>didn't realize why she wanted it until I explained it's probably because she has some difficult to reach areas

Attached: 1548369581059.png (1436x468, 871K)

>do you live in the mad max universe?
Yes, California.

Be honest, a disheveled lower class man tried to ask you for change one time and your pathological fear of poor people made it seem way worse than it was.

>hobos are all harmless down on their luck and just want some change
t. never lived around hobos

Fucking gold

come on bro, dont just make a "muh genetics" argument

Attached: 1567570077039.jpg (635x600, 46K)

mirin those pipes

Attached: 1563421853804.jpg (628x787, 53K)

actually worse than mad max
i pity you

Attached: 1565109799606.png (321x393, 139K)

>e-enough with the f-fear of f-fat you guys
Literally has a TED talk about it and spends half the time wheezing.
youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es

For even more kek material, here's the full thing:
youtube.com/watch?v=bzlYyhh3X0w

Nah, it’s because they are
a) short, this reduces calorie needs, making it easier to overeat
b) they eat lots of fried, high calorie food that fueled them for physical labour, but now they are much more sedentary
c) they are on average poorer and have a lower level of education than whites, which correlates to eating more processed, unhealthy foods and less social pressure to be in shape

Attached: 3D1AD1B3-477D-4F9D-86CE-0AFC738ECED1.jpg (500x750, 94K)

Should change her name to Kelli Jean Drinksoda

The original fat people story:
shiroioji.livejournal.com/114944.html

Attached: Shay.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Man fuck photobucket.

The person writing this doesn't sound like the brightest bulb either. How retarded do you have to be to let some random loser you met online shack up with you?

Still kek every time I see this

what the FUKKK

Just watch "My 600lb life"

He still terrorizes his albeit equally emotionally abusive father and verbally (possibly sexually, at one point) abuse(s/d) his brother. He is garbage. Ugly people are often ugly on the inside.

Not the kind of ugly they were just born with and can’t help (although they can sometimes become bitter and jaded through mistreatment) but the kind of ugly where they could make themselves less of a loathsome eyesore to others but instead choose to selfishly eat and not take proper care of their hygiene and appearance. This indicates lack of self control and self importance that will permeate their dealings with others.

Anybody else hear about Instagram banning weight loss shit.

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/09/19/business/instagram-posts-cosmetic-surgery-diet-products-trnd/index.html

I think this may have triggered her mental disorders but also I know she is on some form of antipsychotic medication and those make you fat. They make you want to eat a lot and do nothing

Losing your entire childhood because you’ve been forced to work when everyone else was going to school, playing around, having fun, etc., being unable to relate to anyone, having no more real Hollywood friends, nothing else to really do in life is extremely depressing

extremely based

>Her parents actually named her Bessie
It’s like they knew

Based and Fuegoleon pilled

I didn’t make it very far into that video, but thanks all the same

Attached: 074B458D-89D6-4773-8195-61BB09A43C81.jpg (640x597, 12K)

the devil has spoken

No, not at first. In central america food used to be scarce, so people made do with certain dishes that were small, but high in calories in order to sustain themselves. Nowadays, food is no longer scarce in the southwest, so they serve up large portions of the same food which contributes to their condition. Moreover, they enjoy drinking a lot of that mexican piss water (corona) which has a lot of empty calories. All of this is made worse by their ridiculous culture of entitlement that believes they deserve more than what they need when buying food.

In Japan, serving sizes are much smaller than what they are in the United States, thus it helps reinforce a more healthy state.

Attached: 1568105936319.jpg (921x1059, 148K)

checked

giv Uraraka gf

Attached: 7B27D2BF-094A-4007-ACA0-9C7DD963C864.png (300x197, 51K)

2 Thessalonians 3:10
>“For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.”
There's no shortage of day labor places, user. Even a unskilled worker can eventually be skilled and make it. Its not easy, but they have a choice.

Attached: Crusader (3).jpg (3176x2000, 3.37M)

youtube.com/watch?v=657P7N-J0jk

>tricking her friend to rub lotion in her pungent asscrack
She took away every last bit of dignity that man had, he might aswell just jump off a bridge after that humiliation.

Why do they do this?
These videos are supposed to convince us yet they're shot in a way that looks like someone confessing
Thanks my motivation to lift today has only increased

I like to visits these threads to lose my appetite and to be aware of the future I need to avoid.

fuckng disgusting, no wonder the elites want mexicans , they are fat and easy to control.

I'm not one to defend the current state of women but you sound like a salty incel.

bumping with my fave pic

Attached: diabetes and kidney failure.png (1295x320, 645K)

Fuck his face on the left makes me angry. This faggot is just a gigantic attention whore, meltdowns always get camwhores attention.

Attached: weight watchers.png (1188x605, 525K)

>unkempt beard
>doughy body
>mouth gape
>glasses
>doing a female picture pose with his head cocked 90 degrees
Why does he do this

Why would you hate fat people? You shouldn't lose energy or the time of day to hate people with mental issues. Obesity is a disease, I don't understand why we should hate them. Seems like a waste of time and productivity to me

How do people justify bringing food to people so fat they can't move?

Attached: enablers.png (709x696, 449K)

the power of onions compel him

His whole channel is shit like this, you scroll through and every few videos you just think "how could someone post this?"

Attached: 1567618680736.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

I think you put way too much thought into how other people look

People that do the soi smile probably find it difficult to smile naturally for the camera and massively overcompensate.

The only fat people I hate are the ones promoting HAES shit because they are duping people into living miserable lives with their lies.
Fatties who know they fucked up just make me feel bad for them.

>LGBT
>has a meltdown on a daily basis
You don't say.

Can you spot the ones that still have a shred of humanity and regret?

Attached: 1548268249559.jpg (1920x2560, 1.27M)

does getting fat give you skeleton gainz?

Society has its own homeostasis. Its magnitude below species, but above the organism. Same as how organisms usually gets rid of cancer cells/balances stomach pH or how in ecosystems predators increase the consumption of prey when they are over abundant or how the low amounts of prey cause starvation of predators to maintain balance.
Social taboos and human behavior have the same safeguards. People generally have evolved aversion to incest/bodily wastes/nakedness. Humans born from incest are more likely to have genetic problems and thus are more likely to die. Humans who get in contact with bodily fluids are more likely to develop infections and die. Ever since the evolution of human parasites, naked people are more likely to get infested and die. Thus there is positive selective pressure on those averse to those behaviors.
The same thing is happening to fatness. Fat people are more likely to die and so there is positive selective pressure for those who are averse to being fat.

forgot pic related

Attached: Evolution.jpg (1980x3116, 807K)

what the fuck

Articles like that are the reason I only trust news from The Onion.
At least I know it's fake for sure.

I skimmed through that but i get the general gist (i know it's probably some kind of copypasta)

Just because there's cold hard evolutionary pressure doesn't mean you can't overcome it with your rational brain and aim for higher consciousness dude. There's no need to hate people, let them be