You know this is some of you

You know this is some of you

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-043426_Instagram.jpg (1433x1281, 507K)

Rip

It’s worse OP. I stopped even looking at other people. I consider saying hello/goodbye to the receptionist an annoyance and often skip both. I don’t even scan in anymore.

but if they're attracted to you , you can replace golem with prince charming

I'd rather see a woman fail on her own and die
only men can acheive the best physical form

Based
Last time the receptionist motioned to me take out my ear buds so she can talk to me
I just shook my head and kept going
Fuck off lady

If I'm thirsty at the gym, I just drink water.

>gym is busy so I pull over a bench into a tight space
>retard next to me is standing doing whatever lifts between me and his bench
>he's up in my zone, and it doesn't even appear like he's using the bench.
>sees a cute girl looking for a bench, goes "OH SORRY DID YOU NEED A BENCH? I'M JUST USING IT TO HOLD MY WEIGHTS"
>fuck what a fag, she says "yes" kind of caught off guard
>he tries flirting with her and moves back for her to use the bench in front of him so he can creep on her
>she just actually takes the bench and moves it to another part of the gym for her workout

made me happy.

Attached: 1564050281505.jpg (185x82, 12K)

Don't help any woman unless she is family or you're fucking her.
You're literally better off just walking up to them and asking them out without having done anything for them.

It is you who are based. Holy fuck

I've tried this several times, it's works way better to just compliment them on their form rather than criticize their form.

>LOWER, FAGGOT!!!

vs

>You look like you do a million squats
>You have really good form on your sumo deadlift, I'm insanely jealous

the latter resulting in her flirting with me

>You're literally better off just walking up to them and asking them out without having done anything for them.

A guy I knew done this a couple times, he ended up getting banned from his college campus and had to take all his classes from home on his laptop.

Only time I ever corrected a girl's form she was squatting facing away from the rack.

Do girls appreciate flirty compliments about their glute development in the gym?

Attached: 1559518583482.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

user functionally becomes a ghost

no you fucking freak

You're missing the point. Offering girls shit for free before you are getting anything from them doesn't help you. It puts you in the position of orbiter/servant.
When I said walk up to them and ask them out I don't just mean
>HAI LET'S GET A CUP OF COFFEE
like a weirdo I mean you talk to them and ask them out in the way you'd approach a girl somewhere else.

Should I mog them with my own glutes instead?

Attached: pepe5.png (657x527, 64K)

you should stop harassing women creep

Clique of grils at my old job used to unironically gossip about my butt and ask me to help them shape theirs
Unfortunately most of them were niggresses

Yes

I only was asked to help, I listen to music with headphones while lifting.

Attached: FB_IMG_1565977310968.jpg (960x864, 70K)

Yep, I smack her on the tush and say “Great form coach”.

>in gym
>see female squatting with bad form on smith machine
>run over to machine and jump on top of the bar
>she collapses under the weight
>look her in eyes
>"y-you too"

It's not my fault women can't lift.

i laughed, ty for that

>four years ago
>doing pushups
>girl stretching next to me says "you have really great pushup form" or something like that
>"thanks"

Not so bad since I had a gf. But regardless I'm here to work godamnit

Attached: pepe_barbell_1.png (1080x561, 84K)

Was he that fucking ugly that he got banned from college wtf??

>implying I'm not terrified of girls
dumb dumb

Holy shit, someone do a comparison of Smegol and Der Coomer.

What school? That's one uni I would like to avoid.

>Is my form goodn
Replace girl with dude and you have Jow Forums. I bet yoy that even if it's a professional deadlifter, somebody will say his form is awful.

Could be worse. Could be 5'11 Varbies doing that to manlets trying to lift.

>people find excuses to talk to people they're attracted to
Okay?

>interacting with whores post #metoo2016

Absoultely retarded

Based lookism poster

>wears sports bra and tights
>does absolutely nothing even closely resembling a traditional lift with 5 lbs for 2 reps while taking selfies and sticking her ass out as far as possible.
>I'm just here to lift guys, i don't want people eye raping me
>posts gym selfies to Instagram and waits for thirsty guy replies to boost her ego.
This is why you're hated ladies.

>creep
This isn't redd*t faggot

Yeah I totally approach random women and start conversations all the time haha

Attached: fit gym smile.jpg (1296x1644, 294K)

I ignore most women or people in general in gym. I dont even say hi. Apparently they call me an asshole because I wouldn't acknowledge their existence. Why does that bother them so much? I'm just some random dude trying to get his shit done. I'm not into small talk.

shut it creepy fag

Go back to >/reddit/ ya queer

maybe you should take your advice they are all thirsty there

Consider leaving this board for falling for shitty frogposter bait

what are you saying here?

Attached: 1557823783829.png (852x782, 25K)

you have no idea how often an attractive girl has random guys coming up to them and pretending to be an event promoter or whatever white lie they can think of to get her contacts. happened a lot with my ex who worked in graphic design. some dude straight up "hired" her just to write her weird semi-flirty messages asking her out basically. that's why a lot of girls have the "sorry I have a boyfriend" bullet locked and loaded, because most guys aren't very honest about their intentions. my current gf is a photographer and she encounters the same shit too.

Attached: 1552012458710.jpg (775x518, 77K)

The other day some girl at the gym was doing cable pull ups. Her male friend came up behind her and started ‘helping’ her finish the set.

It’s pathetic bros.

>because most guys aren't very honest about their intentions
For a good reason. 99% of the guys want to bone. And even the 1% wants to bone. I mean what kind of intentions should a straight guy have when talking to a female?

absolutely based